It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

yuppers i did probably missed it....so that is all good....no worries here....so hopefully you might answer the logical question as per above.

I don't know reheat myself...and personally if one has such a huge ego...I would rather not get to know him...as humility has much more success than over inflated ego's.

Also i don't not mind ever being shown to be wrong....It is what keeps me humble...makes for a more stress free life.

I do not pretend to know all things...and i know i can make many mistakes...that is the learning curve of life....would we have learned to fly if the first few who died trying did not do so....

I gather from what your saying so far is ...I am not sure....Is he is a complete liar....Interesting....I am sure he does not tell the truth all the time...I mean he is a politician after all.

But So far....It has not been shown by yourself that he has not received them other than the fact you are saying he did not receive them....so when you show something concrete...then that will be good.

but like i say i will hopefully get a reply on the Eisenhower medal....i will send him another one in a few mins asking who the presenter of the award was.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

well i will have to accept your word on a few of those things...cause i do know your correct about when it comes to the military and how they protect their own...also your correct it does make if difficult to find out if it is true...as i know from my grandfather and my father...both decorated military men...but extremely secretive...but both of them being masons makes it even worse.

I am not a youngster though...as they have both passed...and i am a good fifty years old meself.

good luck in digging...as i will dig further also....cheers for you efforts.....good to see.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
But So far....It has not been shown by yourself that he has not received them other than the fact you are saying he did not receive them....so when you show something concrete...then that will be good.

The winners of the engineering medals are online from the group that presents them. He is not on there.

The winners of the Eisenhower medal are online from the group that presents them. He is not on there.

The Kennan Peace Prize is apparently one of those injokes that people talk about, but which does not exist. See if YOU can find such a thing - I found a reference from an author that says it's nonexistent, sort of like saying "I won the OJ Simpson Marital Award".

How much more concrete do you need? Are you soliciting proof of a negative? I can't prove that he didn't win the Martian Ooombleme Award of Excellence, because you can't prove a negative. However, you'd have to show me how they got the award to him.

If the Eisenhower Medal guys list a dozen or so awardees and he's not on there, it seems pretty damned concrete, same with the other two. But hey, we can email them and ask. Of course, you could always say I faked the reply.

edit to add: Instead of asking the guy, email the Eisenhower guys and ask THEM. Same with the engineering awards. You can't ask about the peace prize, it doesn't exist.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

your right i could say that you have faked the reply...but i am not here to just do that...I seek answers....but it's ok i have already email some specific questions which will eliminate the possibility of fakery.
Dates times and the presenters should suffice i would think...because then you have persons who can then confirm or deny.
As you know medal presentations are not just done on the hush...it is about honoring people for services provided...would you not agree.
All can do for now is hope for replies to the questions i have asked....will see what happens...and will let you know.
Thanks for your replies....Respect for each others opinions does go a long ways to getting answers.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Goerge kennan

that is about the man...but as for the peace prize i have to agree...somewhat confusing...but this is a very interesting PDF on the George F kennan award for distinguished service....presented by the NCAFP(National Committee on American Foreign Policy)

just check the letters of congratulations....The plot just thickens....I have also now sent another email asking info from Bowman on this Kennan Award....but i am sure he is not invited to the party....Also some of the awardees listed is Dependant on which group has been presenting the award...if members are not part of the party they are not included as a recipient.
Kennan Award

So far a Kennan award does exist...but does a kennan Peace prize award Exist...not so sure myself....but yet again will await a reply.

I found this...it does appear to exist as a peace prize in some fashion...you be the judge.

Among her many other awards are the Peace Studies 
Medal of Manhattan College, the George F. Kennan Award of the New Jersey Peace Action

Cora Weiss Bio

It does seem somewhat more prestigious than the OJ award though....I am sure i have received the OJ award myself.

edit on 073131p://f14Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Interesting! It doesn't seem to be a peace prize, but maybe he's just misdescribing it, although he does it all the time if so. Will have to find out who awards this and see if they can confirm it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Thanks for your replies....Respect for each others opinions does go a long ways to getting answers.

Hey, this guy could be the real deal, I've got no dog in the hunt, other than he sounds too good to be true, and I've seen a lot of guys on the lefty side that do this same sort of thing in terms of adding on the Johnny B Good Prize for Univeral Peace or whatnot.

See also "Jesse Macbeth". I've run into a couple of guys doing big boohoo I discovered I am evil now I am the soldier for peace thing, only to find out they weren't stationed where they said. In one case the guy was motorpool in the NG and was still active service and doing a big expose' in Salon on how he couldn't go on as a SEAL or something because he'd turned over the leaf of peace. His unit commander was not happy.

This guy has the same vibe. Maybe he's legit. Maybe not. I'm not sure he'd be in the flow on knowing what was going on for what he's commenting on as an expert, which seems to be where reheat is coming from. You can be the Super Quartermaster for Living Peace and not have a lot of expertise on nuclear strategy in the Balkans, for instance. But if he's lying about awards then it's sort of weird even if he is a Master of the Universe.

I don't do AF. If he was Army I'd have more contacts that knew him. I only know one AF Master of the Universe and not very well at that. He doesn't go around pitching himself as Curtis LeMay Gandhi though, he just plays guitar professionally.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I will try but it does seem to exist in some fashion...but it does seem to come under various names.

But It seems to be considered a prestigious award if you read the letters of congrats from the likes of Henry Kissinger and Condoleezza Rice...also from the office of the Vice president and the White house.

Like i say I had no real idea who Bowman was....As I tend not to just trust...but also i do not like when people just bash a character because of pure association....what a person say and how they state something with integrity is much more important that discounting because i do not agree with what is being said....but just working this through we have come up with some very interesting points.

both positive and negative from both perspectives...to say the least...interesting.

NOTE: just another thing....Never ever trust a preacher.

2nd note: i must thank you for sending me on this journey....as i found this interesting PDF
The peace process and regional stability
An interesting read to say the least.
edit on 073131p://f30Tuesday by plube because: NOTE

edit on 073131p://f41Tuesday by plube because: 2nd note

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
How would this former head of the star wars program know that Chenney was involved? Was he in a position to know?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
How would this former head of the star wars program know that Chenney was involved? Was he in a position to know?

This man is surely a lot smarter than you or I . He also has contacts within Washington and we know they can't keep a secrete . His age being what it is doesn't worry about revenge so much now , and we have heard about the Cheney revenge . The other part is that although not reported by the news Cheney was in charge of the bunker where the exercise was going on . Cheney tried to say he was not in the bunker before 10:20 am but we both know he was running the exercise that mimicked the very 911 event on that very day and time . My question is why would an inexperienced non military man be conducting that exercise ??? Wouldn't it make sense to have a fully qualified Military NORAD Officer in control????

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Cheney, was nowhere near the "bunkers" controlling ANY exercises that day. Why you continue to cling to this silly notion is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Cheney, was nowhere near the "bunkers" controlling ANY exercises that day. Why you continue to cling to this silly notion is beyond me.

Well I guess you are a Cheney Man . If you are so inclined you could look at the Congressional testimony given by the Secretary Of transportation under oath that put Cheney in the Bunker running the exercise at the time . The news made mention of where the president and Vice President were on 911 at the time of the attacks . Cheney was said to be running war games . Why he was instead of a real NORAD man is strange . Then why Cheney would not testify under oath and by himself is tantamount to pleading the 5th .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I have read the testimony. I have also read the testimony of others that were in the PEOC. I have also looked at Sec. Mineta's testimony and a map of DC and know that HIS timeline of his whereabouts is flawed. The ONLY way he could be accurate, was if Scotty was beaming him around DC.

It is, however, clear that either you have not read his testimony or that you don't understand Sec. Mineta's movements that day.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Do you think Mineta a liar or incompetent or could it be that the political powers that be tried to destroy Minetas testimony . Still you have not reasoned away Cheneys refusal to testify before a Congressional committee unless Bush was present , off the record and not under oath and behind closed doors .
Cheney himself lied and said that he was dragged down to the bunker around 10:20 by the Secrete Service . What a crock of crap.The Secrete Service would have snatched him up as soon as the 1st plane hit the Towers . And this Exercise he was running and was proven to be running , he would be late for .? Vice Presidents don't run those exercises . Their only job is to wait for the President to be incapacitated or do the work of a special Envoy or Ambassador for the President . But Bush admitted that he had Cheney running a Military Exercise . So indeed he was running that Exercise .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

And again, you illustrate how little you just you know about that day. There was no need to take Cheney to the PEOC after the first impact, because at that point, it did not appear that it was anything other than a horrible accident. Plus, it wasn't 10:20 when he was taken to the bunker.

In addition, Mineta is the one that destroys his own testimony, not anyone else.

As for the Pres and VicePres going before the Commission in private and NOT under oath, well, that gets into separation of powers and a little document called.the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Actually it is classified under BS. And again Bush expressed that Cheney was asked to run that exercise . But we know who ran things don't we .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You are still residing in la la land. But keep believing the crap you have been reading.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You are still residing in la la land. But keep believing the crap you have been reading.

I bet that you think the NWO is fictitious and Agenda 21 does not exist .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Let's try to stick to 9/11? Not every other tin foil conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Let's try to stick to 9/11? Not every other tin foil conspiracy?

You have just answered my question . You haven't a clue .

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join