It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
So what's your point?

His point is that you are WRONG! Mineta was not in the PEOC at the time he originally thought he was. This has been proven over and over again by multiple means, but you won't find that on Conspiracy Theorist sites. This is precisely why the 9/11 Commission did not include his account in the Official Record because they knew he was wrong.

Additionally, you are posting crap about what fighters were available and why there weren't more.. If you continue to do this you will be lying.... All fighters that were suppose to be available were, in fact, available. In addition, the exercises planned for the day were canceled and did not in any way interfere with the response to the attacks.

You need to stop posting your CT nonsense and get a clue instead of revealing your clueless ignorance to an International audience... There are facts and there is your nonsense. You need to learn the difference.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

So what's your point?

His point is that you are WRONG! Mineta was not in the PEOC at the time he originally thought he was. This has been proven over and over again by multiple means, but you won't find that on Conspiracy Theorist sites. This is precisely why the 9/11 Commission did not include his account in the Official Record because they knew he was wrong.

His testimony was not included because it would have exposed the fact that the time Cheney arrived in his office was significantly earlier than the OS. That wouldn't have worked out to well for the perps.

Additionally, you are posting crap about what fighters were available and why there weren't more.. If you continue to do this you will be lying.... All fighters that were suppose to be available were, in fact, available. In addition, the exercises planned for the day were canceled and did not in any way interfere with the response to the attacks.
Bowman says otherwise. To say that he is in a better position to know than you would be just a slight understatement.

You need to stop posting your CT nonsense and get a clue instead of revealing your clueless ignorance to an International audience... There are facts and there is your nonsense. You need to learn the difference.
As usual, no facts to back up your ranting, only accusations and your assessment of my intelligence. Nothing new here. Bowman has you by the balls.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Bowman has you by the balls.

Bowman is an idiot, just like the people who believe him...

It's very interesting that you think Bowman's knows more than I do... That's really funny...

I don't need to prove anything at all for you to ignore. You could find valid information if you wanted to. It's quite obvious that you want to continue to believe and post false nonsense. That's why your religion is a cult, pure and simple...A cult of believers in nonsense and solely Internet based...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It's very interesting that you think Bowman's knows more than I do... That's really funny...

I don't need to prove anything at all for you to ignore. You could find valid information if you wanted to. It's quite obvious that you want to continue to believe and post false nonsense. That's why your religion is a cult, pure and simple...A cult of believers in nonsense and solely Internet based...

Interesting?
Shall we go over Bowman's credentials once more?

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project and was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After Bowman realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as an aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned against it.

GAME...SET.... MATCH Falser defeated but doesn't even know it because his EGO blocks out the realities of the universe

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Interesting?

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project and was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After Bowman realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as an aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned against it.

GAME...SET.... MATCH Falser defeated but doesn't even know it because his EGO blocks out the realities of the universe

lol you know Reheat is just going to deny all of that and ignore it. Reheat knows all, come on now

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So why did the OP claim he was the head of the Star Wars programme? Why would he need to overstate Bowman's credentials?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

reply to post by Reheat

wow what a statement you made there...now if a member said that to you.... you would go running to admin and report the person for making said statement.

But you know something....Your an *snip* for making such a statement about what another persons knowledge base may be on any given subject.....

So please run along and make a report....because i am just putting back your own words and applying them to yourself....Why not put your credentials out for all to see so then people can make a reasonable judgment on what your so knowledgeable in so then we can compare your Grandiose all knowing, then we can debase your character as you are so willing to debase Mr Bowman,s.

Such a typical response when a person gets put on the spot....Please tell us your education...what lifetime achievements you have made and what qualifies you to be superior in your knowledge compared to any others in here.

i bet you cannot even come close to Mr Bowman,s lifetime achievements.

to Trick

Yes i agree the Op overstated the star wars program bit...but i ask you...does it negate Mr Bowman's credentials because the Op overstated something... I think Mr Bowman's credentials speak for itself...and has Reheat stated how he has drawn the conclusion that he is so much more knowledgeable than Mr Bowman.

edit on 123131p://f52Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 123131p://f53Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by Springer because: We don't call fellow members names here...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I'm not impressed. Credentials are only valid if the one touting them posts valid information that is verifiable. I have equal or perhaps even better credentials than Bowman, but I don't tout them on sites such as this to allow many of the types who frequent this place to ignore them or completely deny they are valid.

There are plenty of people with what should be impressive credentials, who spout false nonsensical ideas that can't be validated. What good do credentials serve for that? Absolutely irrelevant.

I can validate everything I say with credible information, Bowman can't. He simply touts himself as an expert when there are only a very few other idiots who agree with him all affiliated in one way or another with the "truth cult".

As I've stated elsewhere I wish to remain anonymous for my own reasons and no amount of goading will provoke me into revealing my identity...

I see I'm already being attacked below, so my reasons for remaining anonymous are validated. I simply will not allow myself to be attack except as a internet persona and considering the source it doesn't really matter. It's totally irrelevant to the issues...
edit on 2-7-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

If your saying your being attacked by me...your wrong...and twist it how you like....what is being stated is your holier than thou statement of how knowledgeable your are...I could care less if you were a nuclear scientist...it does not give you a special ability to know all the ins and outs of 911....or of the geopolitical movements involved in the 911 attacks.

You can stay anonymous as it is your choice...but it does not make what you state any more valid than any other person on here....And if you think you have some sort of superior knowledge over others, your wrong on that one....and I know how you use the term Truther as a negative...rather than just people out there asking questions...so where do you go from here....Is this where you state the usual where truthers only believe in no planes....halograms and wear tin foil hats....right...i have seen you use that before.

The point is ...you are not some superior knowledgeable entity that knows more than any other contributor to the 911 topic.

But i am sure....since you do think that truthers are only on the internet.....then i guess it Makes Mr Bowman the exception because he is willing not to hide anonymously...He is willing to state his thoughts and ideas publicly....certainly makes his word...SO much more Valid than anyone .....who would hide out anonymously on Conspiracy sites.

That is fact.....It is not conjecture....the fact is...his word means more than yours ever will hiding anonymously....John Lear was a member here...he was full of good knowledge....Even though he had some out there views...and I would not necessarily agree wholeheartedly with them...but he would command more respect for being open about who he was than you yourself will garner.

That is fact.

It is like Weedwacker was saying something about the planes....and i did not uderstand something...so i wrote to Robert Balsamo ....and his words on the comments that weedwacker made were that of a 12yr old....was he correct...not sure...but i take it upon myself to clarify the info from people in the field.

Now I have in the past showed my credentials...and your correct cause even when you do show them...people still say they are invalid...just as your saying that Mr Bowmans are...strange that.....Also when i have a question concerning Bazants work....I Email him...It is not hard to do since structural engineering is my field...does that mean i am all knowledgeable in all aspects of 911 collapse.....heck no.....but it does mean i do have valid questions concerning propagation and progression of the collapse.

Just put in to sign up on 9/11 free forums where they actually ask your reasons and credentials....to weed out the chaff....but the discussions between Hiewa and Dr Greening get quite heated....so not into any more slinging matches....

So the point here is....what on this gods green earth makes you think your any kind of authority...when it seems that your main goal is to debase others credentials.....yet your not willing to have your own discussed....It is completely hypocritical.
edit on 013131p://f54Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

Interesting?

lol you know Reheat is just going to deny all of that and ignore it. Reheat knows all, come on now

News flash. The Star Wars program did not begin until the Reagan administration. If his bio is misrepresenting that aspect of the guy's credentials, then I don't put a lot of stock in the rest of it either. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
News flash. The Star Wars program did not begin until the Reagan administration. If his bio is misrepresenting that aspect of the guy's credentials, then I don't put a lot of stock in the rest of it either. Just saying.

You must have missed the word "secret".

Or do you think Americans are informed about everything on a timely basis?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh, so it was a "secret" Star Wars program? Silly me. Just like those "secret" energy beams that no one can explain how they "dustified" the WTC because they are "secret". Excuse me, the hand wave that trumps all hand waves.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Oh, so it was a "secret" Star Wars program? Silly me. Just like those "secret" energy beams that no one can explain how they "dustified" the WTC because they are "secret". Excuse me, the hand wave that trumps all hand waves.

Answer the question.

Do you believe Americans are told about every program on a timely basis, like the Manhattan Project for example?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Answer the question.

Do you believe Americans are told about every program on a timely basis, like the Manhattan Project for example?

What does the question have to do with anything? The Star Wars program began under Ronald Reagan, not Jimmy Carter. You are the one pushing the guy, so it is incumbent upon you do validate the credentials of your source, not for me to answer darn fool questions (a well known diversion tactic). The fact is that the guys credentials are suspect and even if they are not, the guy knows about Cold War NORAD defenses perhaps, but certainly not about post-Cold War NORAD responses. So quite frankly, the guy does not know what he is talking about and has no credentials to speak to the 9/11 response at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What does the question have to do with anything? The Star Wars program began under Ronald Reagan, not Jimmy Carter. You are the one pushing the guy, so it is incumbent upon you do validate the credentials of your source, not for me to answer darn fool questions (a well known diversion tactic). The fact is that the guys credentials are suspect and even if they are not, the guy knows about Cold War NORAD defenses perhaps, but certainly not about post-Cold War NORAD responses. So quite frankly, the guy does not know what he is talking about and has no credentials to speak to the 9/11 response at all.

Unless I am somehow seriously mistaken, you appear to be saying that the government does nothing in secret, or that they inform Americans of programs like this as soon as they are launched. If that is your position, I have better things to do, like talking to a cinder block.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The Nazis were flying UFO's in the 1930's. Anti-Gravity technology. They're known as Foo Fighters. Most of those Nazi scientists were hired by the US Government after WWII, gathering them up from the Vatican Rat Lines. And you think the Reagan Admin initiated Star Wars?

edit on 2-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The Nazis were flying UFO's in the 1930's. Anti-Gravity technology. They're known as Foo Fighters. Most of those Nazi scientists were hired by the US Government after WWII, gathering them up from the Vatican Rat Lines. And you think the Reagan Admin initiated Star Wars?

I see you gave yourself 3 lol's. Very appropriate. You are aware that what you just posted just invalidated everything you might have or had said about the current OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Unless I am somehow seriously mistaken, you appear to be saying that the government does nothing in secret, or that they inform Americans of programs like this as soon as they are launched. If that is your position, I have better things to do, like talking to a cinder block.

No sir, my position is that you have not established the bonafides of your "expert". You want to claim he knows more than Reheat, yet you refuse to show anything that documents what appear to be bogus credentials.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I see you gave yourself 3 lol's. Very appropriate. You are aware that what you just posted just invalidated everything you might have or had said about the current OP.

No I am not aware of that. But I am aware that your agenda is to keep as many unaware as possible. Not even Wiki tries to hide the things I stated above.

Tried reading some William Cooper or Phil Schneider. These people gave up their lives to bring you the truth.

Your ridiculing is nothing more than idle banter from some anonymous corner of the planet.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

No sir, my position is that you have not established the bonafides of your "expert". You want to claim he knows more than Reheat, yet you refuse to show anything that documents what appear to be bogus credentials.

Now all of Bowman's credentials are bogus? Man, how low will you sink?

Maybe you should just go to reheat to answer all your questions.

It's really sad to see someone refuse to admit they are beaten.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join