It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Really? I could have sworn they said that jets that could have been scrambled to intercept the planes where mysteriously out on maneuvers or a training exercise.

Gotta watch it again..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie

Really? I could have sworn they said that jets that could have been scrambled to intercept the planes where mysteriously out on maneuvers or a training exercise.

Gotta watch it again..

Well, they might have said that, but that don't make it true. I assume you are referring to the Loose Change Video you watched? Darn, Langley only had two fighters ready to go, but three launched (one unarmed) just to get a presence over DC. Andrews AFB was not part of the air defense program at the time and had no standby fighters. Takes time to get a fighter armed and ready to go. Even when Andrews got up and running they acted more like the Secret Service's personal air force rather than part of any coordinated air defense. From the countless hours I've spent listening to the DCA, ADW and NEADS audios from the day, it really is pretty sad how poorly prepared they were to defend our nations capital. Reminded me of one of those old Keystone cop movies more than an active air defense.
edit on 24-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Perhaps this composite of the NEADS audio and radar will help clarify what I'm talking about, even if it does address the DC response.

Doesn't look or sound like a "stand down" to me.
edit on 24-6-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You are not well informed ! If you get off your duff and actually check where Cheney was and what he was doing that very morning you could see the reason the Jet fighters didn't deploy . What kind of an idiot knowing that terrorist wanted to do such would leave Washington defenseless? They are smarter than that . I can't send a link now but all you would have to do is to google < Norman Menita Testifies before Congress > and you will find why the Jets did not respond . That will open up a whole lot of truth for you .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

BUT THEY DID RESPOND! That is the whole point, there was NO STANDOWN. Talk about not being informed ... geesh.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by trysts

And you continue to show just how little you know about the subject. The US first started having problems with Muslim extremists in the late 1700s. Terrorism was around and killing Americans while the Soviets were still kicking. People like you, who appearantly think that terrorists just popped up in the 90s are deluded.

I don't equate the word "terrorism", with "Muslim extremists", like you do. I look at the word "terrorist", as propaganda tool used by governments to cover-up the real reasons and details concerning a person's willingness to reject what said government wishes to impose upon them. The "people like you" comment is just ignorant.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

How can you get on here and comment from your position if you haven't looked for the truth .You aren't informed are you . You don't want the truth , you just want to run your chops and wear down people rather than discover the truth . Tou probably still thing the Fed Reserve is owned by the USA . NO! We are owned by them .You probably believe Oswald killed JFK all by himself and Ruby loved Kennedy so much he gave his life for him .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Al Qaeda was barely mentioned, if mentioned at all back then. And, no, the threat of Saddam didnt stop any cuts.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

And again, you confirm that you really do not have a grasp on the subject. Have a nice day in Kokomo.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
who is rich blee ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I'd like to now how these extremely intelligent terrorists knew the exact coordinates to these three locations out of the blue and from in the middle of unknown territory overseas? I say impossible, especially the Pentagon crash!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Which is it truthers, we stood down and allowed it to happen or we did it? There is one woefully clear fact in this entire "debate" (using that term quite loosely): the people that believe "we were in on it" at some level have an agenda against Dick Cheney and in most cases Bush himself. That is the ONLY factual claim to be made here. Hatred of a politician. I dislike many of them - too many of them - but I HATE no one.

I don't doubt Cheney is probably an SOB but as I've remarked on the "the WT7 thread to end all threads" (which by the mere fact that this thread is here obviously DIDN'T end all threads) you have way too many people that would need to be involved in something like this (yet no one comes forward), the guy that made the video that shows the charges came forward announcing it was a hoax (he watermarked his video). He added a UFO to the vid for good measure.

I love a good conspiracy. I believe Oswald did not act alone. Either did Sirhan Sirhan. I think some crop circles are not man-made. I had a UFO encounter about 6 months ago. (Not saying it was ET - it was simply nothing I've seen that I think "could" be man-made.). I've looked at both sides of the argument from an average joe perspective. I come away with the VERY STRONG belief that some people absolutely are filled with hate for this country and they disguise that as religion. These people HAD money and power and executed several attacks against the west, one of them being 9/11.

No one ever answers me on this one - what about the plane in Shanksburg? That was intended for the White House or the Capital. So the nefarious Cheney was willing to take out people that close to him for some additional cash which he did not even need? OPEC still controls oil prices. I can do some additional homework and rattle off several hundred facts when the truthers simply say I'm not looking close enough. No physical evidence, no witnesses, nothing but the age of YouTube and CGI. That's it. Oh and that 'pull it' ONLY EVER means detonate. Couldn't ever in a gazillion years mean pull the operation to attempt to save the building due to the mounting "loss of life" as Larry whatever his last name is said in the EXACT SAME SENTENCE. That makes a butt-load of sense - "kill more people - too many have died already". This excuse might just be my fav - in no way could someone being interviewed about a horrific incident (and possibly feeling duress) he was involved in and simply came up with a term that is ALSO used in the demolition world.

Good grief. No wonder Charlie Brown never gets to kick the football.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I'd like to now how these extremely intelligent terrorists knew the exact coordinates to these three locations out of the blue and from in the middle of unknown territory overseas? I say impossible, especially the Pentagon crash!

They took several weeks of training on how to fly these planes. Known, reported fact. They were not in the cockpit during take-off. They stormed the cockpits at a certain altitude and used the knowledge they had from their training to fly to their locations. These guys were college students or college educated to some degree. So they were not nose-picking camel care givers.

Again - please explain Shanksville. Cheney brought that one down, too?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
reply to post by SimonPeter

BUT THEY DID RESPOND! That is the whole point, there was NO STANDOWN. Talk about not being informed ... geesh.

Quite correct - jets were scrambled. There was no playbook for this. If they even smell this happening again the plane will be shot down - civilians or no civilians.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

You are not well informed ! If you get off your duff and actually check where Cheney was and what he was doing that very morning you could see the reason the Jet fighters didn't deploy . What kind of an idiot knowing that terrorist wanted to do such would leave Washington defenseless? They are smarter than that . I can't send a link now but all you would have to do is to google < Norman Menita Testifies before Congress > and you will find why the Jets did not respond . That will open up a whole lot of truth for you .

Jets were scrambled. Don't tell someone they aren't well-informed when you are in that boat. Do you even remember the news stories on television and in print from that day and the subsequent days?

Next time YOU open google check your facts on where the jets were scrambled from. Let me help:

"8:46: Two F-15 fighter jets are ordered to scramble from Otis Air National Guard Base in Massachusetts, intended to intercept Flight 11. Because Flight 11's transponder is off, the pilots do not know the location of their target. NEADS spends the next several minutes watching their radar screens in anticipation of Flight 11 returning a radar contact."

We get it. You HATE Cheney and Bush. They are gone now.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Lots of Cheney and Halliburton fans in this thread. Probably ex employees.
Welcome to Crocodile Jungle!

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this but Cheney should have been arrested and charged.
He certainly should not be getting another human heart to replace his own.

I heard Cheney ripped the heart out of the donors chest while he was still alive and handed it to the surgeon himself. I have no actual verification of the story though so until some witness comes forward it is only hearsay.
edit on 23-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

You know, I will admit a dislike for the current POTUS, but I also have to say I've never HATED an individual - politician or not. That's an aweful lot of emotion to spend on someone I don't even know. This is starting to look like a liberal ideal - that hatred of the other side or individuals you disagree with is a plank in the liberal platform.

I think Obama isn't doing this country right and certainly not the middle class or the poor. Not the thread to explain why (trust my I could use 4000 characters and then some) but my point is one thing seems common among the truthers - whether they argue we simply stood down, or whether it's we detonated the buildings - it's always HATE for the guy who was Vice President. I'm sure he was a miserable SOB to deal with especially if you were not in agreement with him but really this is sort of ridiculous. Try watching less of Bill Maher (who never quotes facts - it's all name-calling and personal attack which is somehow also supposed to be funny) and take a more objective view of the entire situation. This argument "you just refuse to seek out the truth" goes both ways.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

I'm sure that is the official story . But you have to look a little farther than that . Your Dick Cheney was involved in a deal with the Saudi's to get a gas pipeline through Afghanistan . He threatened Taliban with carpet bombs , and could not make it happen with out provocation , most of the hijackers were Saudi . He made the remark that America needed another Pearl Harbor . Cheney is known for getting the job done . Cheney had a mass of bogus targets impressed on the NORAD radar . Cheney lied about his arrival at the Bunker and then denied that flight 93 was shot down . I don't believe that the Jets were linked to the main radar , but the new engagement order complicated the actual engagement of the hijacked aircraft .The other question that has to be asked is why did Cheney who is not a military man and certainly not an expert run and micromanage a military exercise that he had no experience at and why on the day before and the day of 911 did he run that exercise . An exercise that blinded our ability to respond and in such a critical area . An after all of this we are to believe that the Jets responded with engagement authorization and was blind to the Jets primary radar signature .
Sonny boy you better have better information than the official version .
Have you researched Agenda 21 . But thats another topic .

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Yeah you know you are right. Everyone else likes Dick Cheney and maybe I should give the guy a break. He is probably a nice down to earth fella. Maybe I will join the rest of the world in pouring out love for dick.
Call me what you will, deduce what you want to - the man is a cretin and I don't have the time or energy to hate him. I don't even hate roaches. I can live without them though and I sure do think they are ugly as sin.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
People doubt it was an inside job perpetrated by those in the NWO.

The new world order, where in by, it becomes a global government and unifies all the countries.

The Towers were knocked down and replaced with "Freedom Tower" that is under construction right now, but the name was officially changed by the Port Authority in 2009.

It is now officially called "The One World Tower." I mean, seriously, isn't this alone telling of who did it? Set to be completed in 2013.... the new "aeon" or "conscious" shift. The shift to a global governance.

It's coming, AJ is right when he says if you could only see it, you would know there is no other option but to defeat it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Have you looked at the UN document Agenda 21 . Under Agenda 21 there will be no private property and you will be under more than likely a Fiefdom where you will be owned or Social /Communism. Thats if you make it through the depopulation events .

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join