It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Very Own "Hate Obama" Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That's right. I really really don't like Obama. Shocking?

1. He promotes never ending war.
2. He continues that thing that is not allowed to be discussed on ATS. Starts with a P.
3. He ditched clean energy, and continues to promote fossil fuels at a 50 to 1 rate.
4. He bailed out the mega corps and mega banks with our money.
5. He is basically owned by the large corporations.
6. He asks me for money 5 times a day in emails.
7. Instead of serious investment in infrastructure and job programs, he (and congress, let's not forget them since they are all part of the same machine) -- they structured the stimulus package around welfare.
8. Ready to start yet another war.
9. Said he'd let the people here stay and stop the flow on the border. Instead the flow increased and he continues to throw out people in a fairly random manner, despite his recent student amnesty thing. What about that guy that makes awesome tacos down the street? He's a good man. Just sayin.
10. Still no president that supports arts or creative development in schools.
11. Indefinite detention of American citizens (and others) without a fair trial.
12. Using intelligence agencies to overthrow foreign governments.
13. No balanced budget
14. Those airport gestapo. Hey, I'm all for safe flying, seriously - I'm totally paranoid of the whole thing - but give us a jolly rancher while you feel us up please.
15. The "I hate Obama threads" that wouldn't exist if he weren't president. Seriously I don't need to hear bs about his birth certificate or Kenya or what guy he talked to 20 years ago. I don't care people. I just listed 14 REAL points above why he isn't a good leader.
16. He's a LOT like G.W. Bush.
17. Healthcare reform was implemented in an obviously unconstitutional manner. I say they never intended for it to go into effect. Could have had real socialized health care. Or, real legislation to keep the existing health care establishment from screwing us. But no, they actually served up the big health care lobby a bill on a silver platter requiring everyone to buy from them. How insane is that??

Now can you all just quit acting like Obama was the first president to do any of that, and realize this has been going on quite a while and is not about party affiliation. Also, I can do without the religious lambasting non-christians receive from the republican party. Get out of our spirituality. I have no more patience for your false morality that you don't even follow yourselves. You are not men and women of character (not saying this about all christians, I know some who are fine upstanding people). You religious nuts are INSANE. I am never going to vote for that kind of ideology. It's not happening, even if you promise to balance the budget (which you won't do anyways because you are hypocritical lying bastards).

*large primal scream*
Ahhhhh. All better.
Time to make some tacos.
Love all you guys, even the ones I yell at. You are all my brothers and sisters. It's just some of you piss me off. It happens. Let's move on. lol

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Barrack Obama is probably the single most dangerous President in American history. However, he's not dangerous for the reasons you might think. It's not because he supposedly gets together with colleagues on Tuesday nights and decides who's going to get drone whacked this week.

Obama isn't dangerous because he does evil things. Obama is dangerous because he has the ability to do evil things, and still retain a scenario where the proverbial living room seated, TV watching clueless majority think that he's the second coming of Jesus.

Obama is seductive. He knows how to give a speech which would cause anyone's grandmother to want to have him over for dinner. He also knows how to delegate blame and responsibility. Whenever anything goes right, he's right there to accept the kudos. When things go wrong, however, it's the fault of the Republicans, or whoever else is handy and can make a credible looking patsy.

I much preferred Bush and Cheney to Obama. Why? Because those two were naked, overt psychopaths. You could look at W or Dick, and immediately know that an infant flesh eating, insane member of Skull and Bones or some other literally infernal cult was what you were getting.

Cheney might have been a complete, raving psychopath of the first order; but the one reason why he will always get respect from me, was because he was also an honest psychopath. Dick was proud of being evil, and was committed to it. He didn't shy away from it, and he didn't make pathetic excuses for who and what he was.

Obama, on the other hand, is a deceiver. He's someone who is bad, yet knows how to look positively angelic. That's worse than Bush and Cheney ever were. That's genuinely diabolical.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

My problem with Obama is that he talked all this amazing radical populist rhetoric before ever running for president, but when he got into office it's all like "doop-de-doo... I'm pretty much a repulican... doop-de-doo..."

My problem isn't that he's a radical. It's that he's not radical enough...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Your #2 pisses me off. This websites motto is to deny ignorance and by neglecting such a data point will only promote ignorance. Talk about it. Share. Learn. Teach me.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I would also like to know the p word which is that that cannot be uttered...Thread longevity be scrammed...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nice list.
So, who ya gonna vote for then?

Its a 2 dog race here...gonna just stay home during election day or vote for zeus (Paul)?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would just like to add ...

#18 fast & furious
#19 complaints about Congress won't let him do any of his plans when there's executive orders
#20 all those Saturday night concerts on PBS
#21 hiring all those ex-bankers to his administration
#22 continuous waste of tax payer's moneys on useless things
#23 I'll stop here...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

F&S, Pirhanna. Great post! I totally agree. Here's something I would like to add that drives me insane.

I am what you would consider a Christian. I am a believer in the Scriptures, although I do not believe in Western Christianity™. A lot of my political views would be considered "progressive" by today's political standards (and every one is Scripture-based).

My involvement in politics started when I was in college when 9/11 happened and during the subsequent American Crusades that Emperor George II instituted. I became very anti-war and attended many protests. I was on the frontlines of the struggle, as were many Liberals and Progressives. As time went on, more and more people saw through the illusion and started to support the anti-war/bring the troops home movement.

Then a funny thing happened. Barack Obama was elected president. He continued the wars and even increased drone strikes (5 times as many as Bush in half the time). I looked around, and for the most part, it was crickets from so many so-called progressives and liberals. He completely pacified them (which is why I think he was picked as the new POTIS [Puppet of the Illuminati States]).

My question for every progressive and liberal is if it was McCain conducting these wars and drone strikes would you be silent? If not, why are you now?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Oh and I'm curious, also. What's the "P" word we're not allowed to discuss on ATS?

top topics

join