It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiment with the Law of Attraction and the Surprising Results

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don;t know but I really hope LoA is fake and is proven to be so, my OCD is taking advantage of this.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The Law of Attraction is a beautiful thing isn't it? By putting those thoughts into the universe you pulled those energies, thus making your search a successful one. If you study the occult the same rules apply for religion or anything someone has belief in. All of that energy is pooled and can be drawn upon at will, if you wish to know more I would gladly link you.

Allow me to explain the religion statement more in-depth before the flaming commences. In the occult something does not necessarily have to exist for the powers to be there, not discounting anyone's beliefs. Say in church every Sunday you have millions of people worshiping God all around the world. All the prayers and energies have to go somewhere, this would be considered your different dimensions. Here the energy is able to be drawn on by individuals and this is why you see things such as prayers coming true, because the energy is readily available. Somewhat hard to explain, but again I have links for a more in-depth explanation.
edit on 22-6-2012 by NTellect because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NTellect

I would love to know more.

I think I've experienced this before. I went to an educator's conference a few years back. The presenter announced that at the end of the day they would draw a name to win his bestselling book. I turned to all the people at my table and told them I was going to win. I was positive. They all laughed....but at the end of the day I won. There were about 300 people at that conference, and he drew my name. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before or since.

I have another issue and I'm doing my best to use this to help. Its personal so I don't want to post it here but if it works I will definitely share.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NTellect

I would love to know more.

I think I've experienced this before. I went to an educator's conference a few years back. The presenter announced that at the end of the day they would draw a name to win his bestselling book. I turned to all the people at my table and told them I was going to win. I was positive. They all laughed....but at the end of the day I won. There were about 300 people at that conference, and he drew my name. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before or since.

I have another issue and I'm doing my best to use this to help. Its personal so I don't want to post it here but if it works I will definitely share.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Now if you had attracted a King Crab or other shell fish not common to the area I'd say you have something but the fact that you are on a beach on the atlantic coast and you find a welk well really thats pretty common no ?
I had an entire book shelf dedicated to the welk from the egg cases to the tiny shells to the large adult size shells just because they are so common. The dislay was for my kids who were in school at the time.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

S&F because I have my own experience to draw upon.

I used to (years ago) work at an animal sanctuary. Having an affinity with animals it was like a dream, scratching lions, tigers (feeling them purr), cougars, bobcats, coyote's, even being able to call them to me at will even though I had only been there a week or so ( and developing that bond) and even the owner who had been with them for years was unable to call them.

Anyway, there was a wolf/dog mix that was also there and I was envious and while I would have wanted my own I was realistic about it.

January 30th I had to put a black Sheppard down and it still hurts but I didn't want to get that close to another animal and while my wife knew I was against it she went to the pound every day until she became attached to a husky that she wanted me to see and bring our rot/husky mix to meet to see if they would get along.

First time I saw it I thought it had wolf in it because of the orange color on its face as well as the upturned tip of its nose.

Long story short (I gave in) my wife met someone who knew the dog and it had 50/50 mix of wolf / husky in both parents. The avatar I am using is that dog and you can see the entire picture on my profile.

She was told by the pound it was a husky and wouldn't grow much bigger but in the month or so of us having her she had grown where she can't run under the rot/husky anymore.

I don't know how big it will get and she accepts the cat but also plays with it ( and been swatted a few times) but her dominance is showing when it plays with the alpha, the rot/husky mix and I see a day coming when it won't be a game anymore.
She isn't even a year old yet but is of a sweet disposition (so far) but her bark is so shrill it makes my ears ring.
Won't be long before she takes up howling and in fact already does whenever we leave them alone inside the house.

So while I do believe in intent there is also divine providence that led her to our home in the first place since the last three dogs I was absolutely against taking in I always give in because I love animals so much.

This one fell in our lap though and she would have been adopted by someone I'm sure but the wife grew attached to her disposition and here we are with yet another dog. ( still have a dobie the rot/mix, a cat, two birds, and a house that is always needing cleaning because of the toys they tear apart within seconds.)

I worry about wanting a cougar though lol

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken he touches on a few key points in this video. His videos have literally changed my life and I am eternally grateful I stumbled across him. While on ATS one day I was tired of reading all the endless back and forth and wished to find something I could trust. Lo and behold someone posted this video, www.youtube.com... All of his videos are a wealth of knowledge and I believe them to be accurate and true. The second link discusses things on the spiritual and astral realm of which I spoke of. Also another youtube user named "da13thsun" pushed me to a clean and healthy lifestyle. Enjoy watching, 13love

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yes, the Law of Attraction exists; but there's a lot more to it than you think. Esther Hicks, although she gave a decent TL;DR version, didn't explain anywhere near how deep the rabbit hole truly goes.

Oven-Ready Chaos

FireClown's Basic Booklist

These two links will point you in the direction of much more detailed information, Smiley...if you want it, that is.

Also, a note of warning to any Christians in the audience. The above two links are not for you. I will not be held responsible for any ontological breakdowns that may occur. (Although I will also strongly encourage them, as long as they don't result in complete insanity.
)
edit on 23-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join