It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura encourages voters to vote for Gary Johnson, CNN edits it out of their interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Link

It now seems the "Don't talk about him at all" edict has been passed on to Gary Johnson with Ron Paul all but out of the race. The Catch-22 news organizations use regarding 3rd party candidates are why so little traction gets made despite so much discontent with the two parties.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
And we're supposed to be shocked that they did this? It's become painfully obvious in the past year, the way things really are. CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY!

Nope... I'm still here.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
No idea why you people dont understand this.

CNN owned by Ted Turner. Therefore, they will tow his line. There is no reason they should not, nor a law stating they cannot.

They need to teach kids in school that privately owned media has NO obligation to present a balanced view.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

They teach you that in college if you take an introductory communications class.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by nightbringr

They teach you that in college if you take an introductory communications class.

Fair enough. It just seems in this day and age people need to learn that you must view all privately or corporate owned media with a critical eye. To me, its common sense but it seems time and time again on ATS people dont understand this. Perhaps i should make a thread on it.

new topics

top topics

join