It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taurus pt640 pro

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

yeah, your right. I just wanted to know if the problem was a common one. I know that all gun makers make a bad gun every now and then.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by slapmyface

You are right. No need to "Bubba" fix a gun if you're not a gunsmith. Good luck, from what I hear, Taurus has a good customer service dept. Please keep us posted with the issue they found, their turn around time, and customer service.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrMarc
reply to post by slapmyface

You are right. No need to "Bubba" fix a gun if you're not a gunsmith. Good luck, from what I hear, Taurus has a good customer service dept. Please keep us posted with the issue they found, their turn around time, and customer service.

I look foward to it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
The sooner this happens to all guns, the better.
Yeah, right, I get it, guns don't kill, people do, but it sure makes it a lot easier.

Crazy Yanks and some warped sense of entitlement. Do the world a favour....

Warped sense of entitlement?

The only thing warped is your child minded insults, your ignorance of American's 2nd amendment "entitlement" and the rules of this weapons forum.

-The Weapons and Tactics Forum: What it is and what it is NOT

No one here cares about your hate of firearms or your hate/jealousy toward Americans... or do we have to put up with it.

Now go troll else where.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Alright guys, I got the gun back from repair today, the 19th of july. I sent the gun off on the 21st of june. The rapair was listed as (misfeed- slide does not move freely) repair (adjusted). I have yet to test fire it since I just got it back. However It came back to me nice and clean. The taurus site has a tracking method, but if I check the status of repair it says: waiting for repair. All in all I am satisfied.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
The sooner this happens to all guns, the better.
Yeah, right, I get it, guns don't kill, people do, but it sure makes it a lot easier.

Crazy Yanks and some warped sense of entitlement. Do the world a favour....

That pretty dog in your avatar makes some people think you are sick too! Why would anyone have such a large violent creature? It is going to turn on you and eat your children.

I owned a gorgeous pitbull for 15 years, and he was the most loving and loyal dog anyone could imagine, but the do-gooders thought I was insane for having such an evil creature.

If you're a dog lover, then you must have a rational head, and you can see that calling all gun owners insane is the same as calling all pitbull owners insane, or doberman owners, or large-breed owners in general.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If you're having trouble, send it back. Don't keep shooting it, it may cause Taurus to say you made it worse by continuing to use it. NEVER keep using a firearm that is malfunctioning.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Thank you, I agree. I just got the gun back today from repair. I did not know how the gun was supposed to feel when I chambered a round. I guess when I got it the problem was there. I sent it in because taurus guns have a full warranty. They listed the repair as adjusting the slide, because it did not move freely. After the repair I could tell a difference right away. The slide action is much better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join