It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So which Mitt Romney will you vote for come election time? The 'flip' liar or the habitual 'flop

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Maybe we have different note books to work from. I have seen yours before.




posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
wrong! You can vote for whoever you want!

But if you hate Obama like I do, you should vote for Mitt Romney because he has the GOP behind him and using him they will be able to implement at least some republican policies like free enterprise. Which is badly needed more of in this country!!!!!

But nice Obama campaign videos! Glad to know he still has the money to fund the idiots who make them and spread them.
edit on 21-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing
 



The corruption extends into congress not just the president...except for Obummer who now has declared himself dictator. We must take the steps when we can.

Don't fall for the campaign strategy that says they are all corrupt because that will leave the most corrupt in office. One step at a time.

Go ahead and vote for Obama. At least you will have a reason to complain by telling everyone how naive you were for allowing Obama to remain in office.


I AM NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA!!! OH, I get it, because I am not voting for the lesser of two evils like you are, that makes you the MORE RESPONSIBLE ONE?????



They ARE ALL CORRUPT! Therefore does it really matter who we vote for???? They get in, they find out how good the corporate paychecks are compared to their pittance they receive from the taxpayers and POOF, there goes their campaign promises!

You just keep believing and blaming me because I choose to not follow the herd of sheep that you are following, and we will see who is on ATS in the next few years fighting against the opposite party!!! NOT ME!!!



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 

Please seek help...please!
www.I hate my puppeteer please cut my strings.com

www.I hate my sheep herder.org. im tired of people controlling me.com



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by TheTardis
 



Its because for the most part the people who will write in a vote or vote 3rd party are not people that voted for Obama the first time around so they are not removing a vote from him. They are typically taking a vote away from the other candidate in which case it may as well be a vote for Obama. You may not like the system we have but not voting for one of the two primary candidates is about the same as not participating at all but will most likely leave the criminal we have no in office.


Ahhhhh, I get it! So by your logic, those of us who actually see how corrupt this current government is that votes for someone that isn't buying into the left/right paradigm, that we are WASTING OUR VOTES???? Are you freakin serious???? As far as I am concerned, for those of you who still believe that EITHER party has the people of this countries best interest in mind and you still line up and cast your so called CHOICE for the two that have been SELECTED for you, YOU are as much to blame as the corrupt government that you seem to enjoy fighting about!

Nice try! I don't follow any herd! I follow my instinct and gut!


And your yearning to be different and not like everyone else will keep Obama in office. I didnt make the system and no I dont 100% believe it works for everyone. But its a hell of a lot better than most countries systems and if I for one second thought a third party had a chance and was willing to waste my vote on that chance thats one thing but I know damn well that a 3rd party has no chance so why should I throw my vote in the trash can? Thats my point. Do you honestly think your third party will have a shot? Or that anyone after the fact will pat you on the back for standing your ground and making some kind of "buck the system" statement? I dont.. But the one thing I do know for sure is that Obama wants you to stand your ground and vote third party.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by TheTardis
 


Have you thought about RP supports that will not vote for Romney? Has the GOP considered that? I think they have a rude awakening coming their way!

reply to post by Nite_wing
 




This sounds very much like the underground campaign that Obama is running. They want to make everybody think there is no differece between the two so they don't bother to vote.


What underground campaign? I have never heard of this. Please enlighten me. And there is no difference!



Ergo, Obummer wins again because of all the food stamp votes.


Food stamp votes? It's this kind of crap rhetoric that turns intelligent people away from political discourse! You obviously regurgitate the party mantra automatically without any concern about insulting the intelligence of those that may be free-thinking individuals.

In other words, it saddens me that you have to say such dumb things.


I don think RP will run. I think he knows it would put Obama in office and he is not willing to do that.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You seem to want to be a member of the "Not Me" club. "I didn't vote so you can't blame me."
(or you voted for an inconsequential candidate who has no chance of winning and wasting your vote.) Effectively you are not taking a vote away from the Obama you hate so much. You are falling into the herd mentality of not voting. That's what they are hoping for. They gotcha apparently.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Which is it Mitt.


Self-Deport or ‘replace and supersede’ Obama’s immigration plan.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527
 


Are you really telling me to go to some website right now???




posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis
 

RP was my only choice ,and now that he's gone,we are all in deep 'sh'


edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by TheTardis
 


Have you thought about RP supports that will not vote for Romney? Has the GOP considered that? I think they have a rude awakening coming their way!

reply to post by Nite_wing
 




This sounds very much like the underground campaign that Obama is running. They want to make everybody think there is no differece between the two so they don't bother to vote.


What underground campaign? I have never heard of this. Please enlighten me. And there is no difference!



Ergo, Obummer wins again because of all the food stamp votes.


Food stamp votes? It's this kind of crap rhetoric that turns intelligent people away from political discourse! You obviously regurgitate the party mantra automatically without any concern about insulting the intelligence of those that may be free-thinking individuals.

In other words, it saddens me that you have to say such dumb things.


I don think RP will run. I think he knows it would put Obama in office and he is not willing to do that.


Ummm...Ron Paul IS running. But that's beside the point. Do you really think all of his supporters will automatically toe the GOP line and vote for Romney?

I don't think so. In fact, I would be willing to put money down that a majority of RP supporters will not vote for either Obama or Romney.

What will the GOP do then?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by TheTardis
 

RP was my only choice ,and now that he's gone,we are in deep 'sh'



"Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election."
If you think it is bad now, just wait. He is just getting started.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 

Please seek help...please!
www.I hate my puppeteer please cut my strings.com

www.I hate my sheep herder.org. im tired of people controlling me.com



This is just as bad as name calling. Just because we choose to participate in the system laid out before us does not make us sheep or puppets. Yes I know you are better than everyone else because you wear flannel and live in a hut in the woods and live off the grid. Sorry but I choose to live on the grid and follow the laws and yes I will vote for one of the two main candidates because i want my vote to count and I have to live with my choice for 4 more years. I refuse to cast a vote for someone that has no chance of winning just so you wont call me a sheep. I will not be bullied into your way of thinking. But name calling seems to be the last resort around here.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis
 
You are what you eat,thats all im saying.
Im just trying to save you,if its something wrong with that,than i am sorry.


edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis
 



And your yearning to be different and not like everyone else will keep Obama in office. I didnt make the system and no I dont 100% believe it works for everyone. But its a hell of a lot better than most countries systems and if I for one second thought a third party had a chance and was willing to waste my vote on that chance thats one thing but I know damn well that a 3rd party has no chance so why should I throw my vote in the trash can? Thats my point. Do you honestly think your third party will have a shot? Or that anyone after the fact will pat you on the back for standing your ground and making some kind of "buck the system" statement? I dont.. But the one thing I do know for sure is that Obama wants you to stand your ground and vote third party.


Okay, so it is better than other countries...........okay, maybe it is, but I am not going to follow the status quo, when the problems keep getting bigger AND BIGGER. HELL NO!!!!

But see there is a big difference between you and me!


You think that I am so scared of Obama that I will waste my vote on another likely criminal that will do nothing whatsoever to better the country that I live in and thus your trying to scare me to do what you obviously have been scared to do?????? Do you not see the irony in that???? Am I saying to you, that you are wasting your vote???? NO I AM NOT!!! So don't tell me I am wasting mine!!!! I have a right to vote for who the hell ever I want to, if I waste it I waste it, but I can assure you this my friend, I can fall asleep at night very well, knowing that I am not jumping off the cliff along with all of the others who so blindly bought into our corrupt political system!



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's easy to fall asleep when you have no concern for responsibilty.
Worrying about what is going to happen keeps people awake at night.
Sheep sleep well until the wolf comes and then all they do is cry and run.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by TheTardis
 



And your yearning to be different and not like everyone else will keep Obama in office. I didnt make the system and no I dont 100% believe it works for everyone. But its a hell of a lot better than most countries systems and if I for one second thought a third party had a chance and was willing to waste my vote on that chance thats one thing but I know damn well that a 3rd party has no chance so why should I throw my vote in the trash can? Thats my point. Do you honestly think your third party will have a shot? Or that anyone after the fact will pat you on the back for standing your ground and making some kind of "buck the system" statement? I dont.. But the one thing I do know for sure is that Obama wants you to stand your ground and vote third party.


Okay, so it is better than other countries...........okay, maybe it is, but I am not going to follow the status quo, when the problems keep getting bigger AND BIGGER. HELL NO!!!!

But see there is a big difference between you and me!


You think that I am so scared of Obama that I will waste my vote on another likely criminal that will do nothing whatsoever to better the country that I live in and thus your trying to scare me to do what you obviously have been scared to do?????? Do you not see the irony in that???? Am I saying to you, that you are wasting your vote???? NO I AM NOT!!! So don't tell me I am wasting mine!!!! I have a right to vote for who the hell ever I want to, if I waste it I waste it, but I can assure you this my friend, I can fall asleep at night very well, knowing that I am not jumping off the cliff along with all of the others who so blindly bought into our corrupt political system!



I know what Obama is all about and we have seen what he can do and we have seen him openly promise things to the russians and promise this and do that. Nothing he has done has bettered us. In fact he has hurt us in many ways. I agree that Ron Paul might be better. But the problem is that he doesnt have the support. Its too late to garner the support and you me or anyone else can fix that. But Mitt has the support and asside form campaign tactics designed to tell us that he is just the same as Obama, we really dont know that. We know what we have been told. But he has not had the chance to try. I know Obama has and it sucked. So if he is just the same then why not give him a shot and see? But I have a feeling Ron will drop out before it is all said and done. Just my thoughts on it.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527
 


The real question is will the American people vote Republican or Republican-Lite (Democrat). Obama seems almost as much a Republican as Bush was, I suppose one could argue that he is the lesser of two evils but a turd sandwich is still a turd sandwich.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull
 


Right, but those who support Obama think you can pick up a turd by the clean end.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I am not a fan of Obama, I think didn't vote for him and I refuse to vote for him again for may reason including the resigning of the Patriot Act. However, I can not, in good conscious vote for Romney either. In fact I would rather see Obama get re-elected than have Romney in charge. I will vote, but not for either of those two.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join