It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the last 5 months left to live

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Right? Who wants to have to scroung for food and shelter. Who wants to live "The Road " or even Terminator. Those worlds, where all has been lost and none of the good stuff survives does not appeal to me at all.

I want to live in the apocolyps where the bad guys all die and the good guys are left standing with all the good stuff still in their lives.
Hey it could happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theinfernal
I would begin drafting a new religion for the frightened masses of survivors. of course i would be their messiah. ill have to work on my charisma a little but itll be worth it. "Fear Not! I offer you the path to salvation! Now get on your knees and worship your Gawd!" (oops is that........inappropriate?)

You know they only worship you after you're dead right ?
Its like being an artist. Your work is only worth something when the chance of more is gone.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

September.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

So wouldnt it be a really good idea to do those things now anyway ? Tomorrow is not promised to any of us.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

So wouldnt it be a really good idea to do those things now anyway ? Tomorrow is not promised to any of us.

I know..I was thinking the same thing when I posted it, and to be quite honest ,I have done some of them, especially concerning talks with God.

I just seem to slip back into bad patterns at times.

Getting back to your original statement , I agree with you totally , and was wondering when someone would come along and point that out.

Thank you , I'm happy it was you.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vister74

Don't believe the hype about impending doom; it's the same in all ages. The world is about to end; repent etc. etc. Nah, business as usual, that's what is going to happen end of the year.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by karen61057

I know..I was thinking the same thing when I posted it, and to be quite honest ,I have done some of them, especially concerning talks with God. I just seem to slip back into bad patterns at times.

Tomorrow has it's own sorrows; and I will worry about them when the time comes. And yeah, nobody knows how long any of us will be alive. As far as I am concerned I am ready to meet my maker, so to speak. I suspect it won't happen however; just the darkness of non-existence. If God is real, you have done well; if not, no harm done, so it is a win-win situation for you. And for the believers, we are all sinners anyway and God, if (s)he exists is loving and forgives all trespasses, except for the mortal sins, I hear.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join