It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the last 5 months left to live

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi.....I cannot afford to do anything that I would really like to do....so I spend a lot of time reading and researching, trying to figure out what's real, lol.
The only thing I hope, is that if something really horrible happens (nuke war, etc.).....that no one suffers and it's quick. Unlike the doomsday preppers, I don't want to survive in a post-apocalyptic scenario.
jacygirl

edit on 21-6-2012 by jacygirl because: Spelling!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vister74

Bungee jumping....definitely bungee jumping xD

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

trying to fiqure out whats real! well your in the right place, ever seen the film one flew over a chickens nest well its like that in here

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Assuming something does happen on December 21st...

1. Spend as much time as possible with my family and my daughter who'll turn 1 in August. Couldn't imagine anything else been as important!

2. Have lots of hard drinking sessions!

3. Eat great food....Indian & Chinese

4. Maybe I can get away on holiday?

That's about it tbh!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Continuing to remind everyone that this Nibiru is gonna kill us all is a hoax perpetrated by one Nancy Lieder...and that people are getting rich off of selling this fear to you...

And then laughing in Jan 2013 over a good bottle of Dom Perignon..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As this is a fun thread and is here to lighten the mood from all the doom and gloom, I would happily rip up my credit card bill and buy a bottle of champagne knowing that I wont ever have to worry about it again.
Then i would make a trip to Joderall Bank and ask the eggheads to transmit a message into space from me saying "Hi this is me calling the Cosmos. If ET really gives a too hoots about us pathetic apes, then at least come and do a spectacular landing on the perbervial White House Lawn and at least let us die knowing we were never alone". And then I would head home to be with what is left of my family and stay there till The End took place.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would begin drafting a new religion for the frightened masses of survivors. of course i would be their messiah. ill have to work on my charisma a little but itll be worth it. "Fear Not! I offer you the path to salvation! Now get on your knees and worship your Gawd!" (oops is that........inappropriate?)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My god people, please read the post. he asks a simple question. Just post what you would do If the world was to end in 5 or 6 months. Use your imaginations if you your a die hard "its not gonna happen person". Just because you think its not gonna happen shouldn't keep you from imagining what you would do If it happens, because it can and will happen someday.

To the op: i would sell off everything that is not needed and travel the country and then travel to specific places i wanna visit in the world. i would do things Ive never done before and always wanted to do. I would finally build my race car and do that every Sunday till the end day comes. And to be honest since im gonna die, i might just try some illicit drugs that(marijuana not included as i don't consider it a drug) i have never done or have been afraid to try. There so many thing i want do so what i typed is just a small portion of them as many things will also come up in my travels...

Peace.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
When does the 2013 Doomsday brochure come out?

The 2012 one is looking a little tired

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Considering this thread isn't saying the world is ending in 5 months, just simply if we all knew for some odd reason it was, what would be on your bucket list, which is a good question.

I think I'd take the time to write long letters to all those who I care about, and let them know how I feel, as well as apologize if I've ever caused them sorrow.

Spending time with those people, just doing simple things like watching a sunset, would be much more meaningful.

Don't think i would feel any urge to go on spending sprees, because quite frankly having material possessions would just seem like excess baggage knowing its all going to be gone in a short time anyway.

I would also have some long inward talks with God, and ask him to show me how I can improve, as well ask him to forgive me for falling short of being what he wanted for me.

I think knowing it was all going to be gone, would make me want to reach out more, to strangers, as well as those I know only casually.

edit on 21-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I will spend my days as I always do, working, being with friends and family, posting on ATS. Going about my every day life, rather than living in fear.

Do I think anything will happen? I think it will be a day like any other.

But no matter what, I refuse to live in fear and lock myself in the bathroom or what have you.

I will live a great life, have fun, stay happy, be with my loved ones, listen to The Beatles and go to work as usual.

If I am wrong and the world ends, so be it, I lived a great life with wonderful people. If I am right and it is just a day like any other, then great, I get to continue on with my wonderful life.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Two words ... Naked Time!

Seriously. I would spend as much time with my girls as I possibly could, living 4000 km away from them is quite hard sometimes.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nothing for me really I'd probably just end up driving across the land and perhaps seeing other parts of the world whether through flight or boat. My bucket list would just be to see the wonders of the planet I would have once lived on. I'm sure once I get older it may change but for now that's it

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I don't have a bucket list but I have a F$$kit list and it's a mile long! Just kidding, I read that on a bumper sticker or something, I think it was on a cop car.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
1. Fall in love

2. the person falls in love with me

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Nothing to do.Hope the real God come to help us.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
if we really all have five months left to live on earth whats your bucket list?

Short.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
We have well over another 2400 years left before the Mayans stopped making 'predictions.'
edit on 21-6-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

Aw geez, you know how many doom and gloom threads will be on here by then???

How do I unfriend ATS ?????

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
I would give away all of my possessions, quit work, and lay by Lake Superior daily. I would watch sunsets and sunrises while enjoying the cheapest beer on the market.

Hey if the world ends in 6 ( or 5) months why not drink the best beer? Use a credit card. No one will ever have to pay the bill.
I wonder if there is anyone who believes this who is today maxing out their VISA card because they think they wont have to pay the bill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join