It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me incorporate ideas into my future tattoo :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So I need help with ideas for my future tattoo!

Being a conspiracy nut I'm doing illuminati theme
or more like anti illuminati.. w/e

I want it to ofcourse go along with my other pieces.. I
In the middle of my chest I have the all seeing eye pyramid.. In the middle of the pyramid the bricks are broken out and it has gears showing and they all rusted and old looking (to show that the current system needs destroyed and rebuilt)

My side piece (left rib cage) looks like my skin is torn off and has gears showing once again, the gears are made up of giant blue and green eyes.. and hidden amongst the gears are random subliminal messages, (a smiley face, a naked woman silhouettes, and a skull). This time the gears symbolize my belief that humans will evolve and are more robotic (with the advancements of nano technology and all this other stuff that will soon live inside you)

NOW FOR MY FUTURE TATT

I want an owl ofcourse, and on the owls left eye I want a television inside of the eye. I want the statue of liberty incorporated into the owl, but instead of a torch I want it holding an AK.. The reason I want the television in the left eye is because the owl can supposedly mean messenger of evil.. The statue of liberty with an ak? Well to me it shows how America is fueled by war.. (Race war, War on Terror, War on Drugs, War on whatever cnn says.. you get the picture)

Now I need your help for better ideas! and also tell me what you think about mine and if i should go with them

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
tattoo's are permanent.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I think I know what I signed up for when I started getting them.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
your body is gods temple.take good care of it, don't do it. I remind myself of this when i get temptations to ruin my body.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just a suggestion here but why don't you take some pics of your tats and post them up for us to see? there are many talented artists that lurk here and I'm sure you could get some good suggestions.
I like the sound of what you say you have had done, especially the exposed skin and gears showing!
I wanted to have my arm done like a piece of wood with ants coming in and out of holes. To me, nature represents all that is anti-nwo - nature is freedom, life and vitality, always evolving and never static like the power structures of man that attempt to control all that is natural.
Good luck with your mission, I'd love to see some pics though

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I'll actually try and get some tonight for ya!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have had a idea for quite a while. A all seeing eye pyramid, and a man standing next to it slinging a sledge hammer over his head to crush the top. The man would be wearing something to associate him with "the people" not just my country's people but the people of the world.

You all ready have the tattoo but just keep in mind this could make you a target in the future.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
your body is gods temple.take good care of it, don't do it. I remind myself of this when i get temptations to ruin my body.

Who dictates what "ruins" a body? Its art witch can help, a reminder and a conversation piece. A gate way to talk about stuff people are to scared to bring up.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

That's a very modern-western perspective you have there, sir.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

TBH I'd rather be on the peoples side and not the side who would make me a target xD

I've expected to be a target for a long time now.. Call me young and dumb I guess.. And a bit wreckless..

But were kinda already dead inside to some degree ;/

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Sounds cool man! I've got a few but nothing serious as of yet. I'm thinking for my 3 qtr sleeve I will be getting a man dressed in a suit, wearing a gas mask. He will be carrying a brief case with the pryamid on it. (Funny how great minds think alike
). The brief case will be over stuffed with money. The background to this will be a burnt out and bombed city.
This is to symbolize war profiteering, also to serve as a reminder to never do anything for my own benefit which comes at the expense of another person.

Ignore the haters, if you have a design with a meaning that you can carry through your whole life then go for it.

Peace and love mate.

new topics

top topics

join