It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Partisan shills using ATS forum as a campaign site for their candidate of choice.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I thought this thread was stupid and you were leaving. Change your mind already? Or are you like any other troll/attention-whore? You claim you are leaving just so you can get more attention?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

I call it like I see it. And you have a lot of nerve complaining about someone calling you names. All you have done is tried to personally attack me, to the point where you invented this false strawman me to attack.

I've asked you questions and you called me a little twerp! I don't even believe that this thread is being monitored by someone and if it is, well you do know how to take a snapshot of your computer and prove it don't you?

BS You can insult me, but you can't even prove to me where exactly it was that I insulted you. Well, now it's gotten down to two insult fights. I'm outa here!

edit on 21-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

well you never pointed out where you are getting your facts and figures that everybody doesn't support Romney or Obama, so I'm calling BS.

Goodbye to you too!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Good god, I think he was literally reading the first sentence or so and then going off and formulating the rest of what I said in his own mind, changing it to suit him so he would appear right to himself and whatnot.
edit on 21-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I've asked you questions and you called me a little twerp!

BS You can insult me, but you can't even prove to me where exactly it was that I insulted you.

Your short-term memory is completely shot, isn't it? I didn't call you a twerp for asking questions. But I do find it funny that you complain about being called a twerp after you called everyone on the RANT forum (even those NOT on this thread) "crybabies."

Keep playing that martyr card, dude.

I can't point out where you insulted me? Do you want EVERY example?! HAHAHAHAHA. Like I already pointed out, you called us "crybabies." That's an insult. Want me to keep going? Or are you going to leave like you said NUMEROUS times? Please do. I'm sick of seeing your trash.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
reply to post by shaluach

On ATS, as in anywhere else, really, there are strong backers of the Left, strong backers of the Right, stronger backers of a 3rd Party...

...and then the rest [of us] who seem to have come to the realization they are all the same.
edit on 21-6-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

how about backers of america.

america is modelled after the roman empire, and you can argue that america is an offshoot of the roman empire, via england, whom the romans civilized and taught democracy, government and culture.

the key difference between the roman empire and america is that romans governed rome. they were all romans first, governing romans.

they didn't split themselves into fabricated titles. it was foreign to them to call yourself anything but roman.

americans on the other hand, call themselves democrats and republicans.

there is no need to divide yourselves based on ideals, because these ideals are ironed by the system of democracy. by the senate and the vote.

once america can liberate itself from political parties and use the system left in place by the founders of the constitution, and congress, the presidency and the supreme court can be unified by the spirit of the american people, many, many things can be accomplished.

america right now is in a mud rut, spinning it's tires and gaining very little ground.

there is nothing wrong with an american leading the nation, there is something wrong with a democrat or a republican leading the nation.

edit on 21-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Right now I am not for any particular candidate. Trying to find the truth about each one is difficult....although I must admit many political threads on ATS are helpful.

Also...I just want to say I have enjoyed reading this rant thread and all the healthy debating going on....very entertaining!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Exactly, Taupin. In regard to TheTardis asking me who I am going to vote for, as I said I don't know. And indeed I may not find any candidates suitable. But when/if I do make up my mind it's my personal choice. I'm not going to broadcast it from the rooftops, which is what so many partisanbots want to do. "I voted for Romney!" "I voted for Obama!" "Ron Paul 2012!" like they want some special attention.

My vote, if any, will be my choice. I feel no need to inform the general public on who I voted for.

Good to know I'm not the only one friend.

2nd

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The only group that I've really seen doing this, has been the cult of Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Petrus, I think that may be because there are a lot of Ron Paul followers on this site. If you look, though, you will definitely see it for the Obama and Romney supporters also.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
double post
edit on Thu Jun 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join