It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Has Woman Committed For Christian Beliefs. Has To Renounce Jesus For Release

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Its totally not fair to lock her up and not all the other religious nut jobs.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Amazing. A brother in Christ posts this to let his brothers and sisters know, and all the haters come to troll. You know you have a sad existence when your life revolves around hating other people to make yourself feel better.

Thanks for letting me know bro, her rights are being violated and she can sue the pants off the people holding her against her will and violating her rights because this is basically kidnapping and somoene can get some prison time for holding her against her will.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by HumanCondition

True there are very radical Christians out there that do not read their Bibles and have taken their own agendas waaaay too far but to insinuate that being Christian is a mental illness is just plain ignorrant. It could be argued by Christians that a refusal or inability to place faith in anyone or anything but yourself shows serious narcicism and mental illness.
No, what I said goes for all Christians in general.
Being a theist is a social mental illness, it starts off as just being a victim and being deceived but it quickly adapts to your person and alters you brain, thinking, perception, reasoning and rationality.

Christians can argue what they want but they do not have facts, evidence and reality to back them up.

By your definition, everyone in the world is mentally ill. You don't truly believe that only certain perceptions and sets of belief are ok, while others are mental illnesses, do you? Until an atheist can prove that their perception of reality is "true", I see no reason to consider them any less "mentally ill" than theists, according to your very strange and illogical definition.
No, you can be Christian and not have the social illness, I am just speaking in terms of the majority of Christians.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Why are we trolls?
Because we have different opinions or because you cant rebut what we are saying??

You know you have a sad existence when your life revolves around hating other people to make yourself feel better.
The whole religion is based around that.

her rights are being violated
I don't think many people are arguing against that.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If I could, I'd slap many of you on here, and slap you HARD. This infuriates me so much it makes my blood boil, the Hypocrisy of so called Progressive folks who are so yeehaw on seeing Any religious person put in mental hospital Involuntarily who is NOT a danger to self or to others,

make me sick. Seriously...you're no different from the priest demonology thugs who operated the WITCHHUNTS. Get a clue, really Get a clue.

Two things, first of all, I don't care if this woman [or any other] think that Bullfrogs are 'god', what they THINK IS THEIR BUSINESS, hands off ovaries and HANDS OFF OUR MINDS. It's no different than theocratic totalitarian Fascist THUGS who think they have the right to force Their beliefs on everyone else, it's the Same thing,

second, the mental health Witchhunt crooks are Notorious for murdering the minds of Women and Children, it's always been used as a Means of CONTROL, LET ME SPELL THAT OUT FOR YOU, C.O.N.T.R.O.L.

so when families or husbands commit women, nine out of ten it's because they are pissed off that they can't CONTROL that woman into the little DOLL [screw doll/passive and submissive and undead living] so they have her put in hospital and brain damaged into that little Doll they want. People like this, GET A DOG. seriously, get yourself a DOG, control that.

Yea it pisses me off, but here's the real clincher...THIS IS SO DANGEROUS, are YOU not aware that about 90% of you on this board would be classified as INSANE, LACKING INSIGHT for the

WAY YOU THINK?

Do you think That is acceptable? Well DO YOU? Do you think that Anyone has the right to play God or Cosmos over YOU and control HOW YOU THINK? HOW far do you want to allow this crap? Don't EVEN talk to me about your desire for freedom or being progressive or anti-NWO or anti-this or that if you jump on the "well she IS a little weird maybe the doctors are right",

Good Grief, no Wonder this nation is in the mess it's in. You know if it was Muslim woman, they wouldn't DARE do this crap because one thing I'll say for Muslims, THEY DON'T CARE...they'll believe what they want AND if you DARE tell them to Denounce their faith, they'll just order a Fatwa AND they will carry it out...hate to say it, but Used to be, at One time in this nation, our forefathers and foremothers thought the same way...that's why it's called AMERICA

NOT NORTH KOREA.

Mental Health FASCIST MURDERER'S and they ARE murderer's, have gotten by with this garbage for Far too long, but what's worse, is that they are doing this # to Children...in the THOUSANDS,

teen screens, if a girl isn't screwing 50 boys in school why Don't ya know she's shy and oh my frickin god she's Depressed and Needs to be put on heavy psychotropics,

or one woman, whose daughter at Five years old, wasn't thinking the way SHE wanted to her to think, wasn't the cute little doll child she wanted so she has her drugged until well she is the Perfect little doll--and Big Pharma and the Murdering docs have no issue with this because hey, it's money,

in Australia the mental health is ELECTRO-SHOCKING TWO YEAR OLDS, for what? For liking Sesame Street?

Like I said, some of you should just be slapped for being So damn stupid. Yea, that's hostile, anger, oh my gosh I must be CRAZY right,

you know religious or not, where did the Hell did COMMON SENSE go in this nation? IF you can't see what is So outrageous and a GLARING HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE about this case, then YOU need to be in a mental hospital--like Yesterday,

because today it's some pedo wank doctor telling you that believing in Christ means you are nuts...Tomorrow some power whore thug on a whim says 'believing that Obama shouldn't be president' means you're insane and next month some power whore thug on a whim says 'Believing that drinking wine tastes good over beer' says you're insane...on and on and on

WITCH-HUNTS

why don't ya know, IF you don't THINK THE WAY WE DO...why you're of the Devil, same damn thing people...and forced drugging [well even non-forced, the Side effects of these psychotropics cause PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE, like uh DUH],

and electro-shock [TORTURE, IT IS THE BANALITY OF EVIL AND ANY WHO DON'T THINK SO--NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND HOW TO READ AND DO SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH] should have been Banned years ago and these Doctors should be in

PRISON WHERE THEY BELONG.

Look I'm not saying there isn't mental illness...ILLNESS, you know, when one gets an illness they go to hospital to get well, well, if they have Insurance that is,

but notice that Mental so called Illness [which is pseudo science anyway AND it's been proven as such, can't even with MRI see what the cause is of many so called Chemical imbalance kaka they spew, because it is just that, KaKa],

but even notice that Mental so called illness isn't treated..oh no, it's instead Criminalized but in a nice clean little way in some Prison ward called a joke of a hospital where you are forced drugged [con't]

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
[con't] probably raped [because Don't ya know that's part of de treatment], put in restraints [if you aren't Killed this way, the cases of Deaths, including of C.H.I.L.D.R.E.N., that's right Virginia, Children] is Very high in this nation--yea that's how the Nazi's killed off people too, do some reading on the pre-gas chamber camps--started in MENTAL HOSPITALS

and forced drugged till LOBOTOMIZED VEGETATIVE STATE [because why then you CAN'T THINK AT ALL OR GOD FORBID, YOU HORRIBLE HORRIBLE REBEL

YOU CAN'T DISSENT BECAUSE
'
THEY'VE RENDERED YOU INCAPABLE OF MAKING A DECISION....

and can't Remember squat [esp with shock treatment but That's ok with this sorry pieces of Unethical garbage who call themselves Doctors]

and That's how so called Medical mind quacks treat ILLNESS.

Particularly of Abused children [because hey if you brain dead you can't TELL if ole big boy is doing you in the ass right]

and of Elderly [because hey the GALS can then rape your savings account, sell your house, etc., and YES they are doing this All over Virginia, esp to elderly Females]

and of the Disabled [same as above]

and boy now the religious thinkers or the anti-government thinkers or the 'believe women have the right to NOT have an FGM thinkers]

etc etc etc...

yep, they are Modern Witchhunts alright--because it's not about [and hasn't been for years] treating the mentally ill, as much as it's about CONTROL, controlling HOW YOU THINK...by a few ELITES, who have THE POWER, to choose WHO THEY WANT TO LIVE/BRAIN FUNCTION AND WHO THEY DO NOT.

AND many of you, so called anti-religious, think this is progressive? yea the Soviets thought this too, why we'll just Cure the religious with Mind control-torture...RE-educate/drug them, but OH my gosh, WAIT, little history lesson for ya there -- they didn't just STOP THERE,

if you Didn't like Stalin why psychotropic you go, if you Didn't think the STATE had a right to TELL YOU HOW TO WRITE YOUR STORY/POETRY well by golly YOU NEED A CURE

I hate totatlitarians and Fascists, of ALL sorts. I don't care if this woman wanted to Walk the damn country praying and singing Jesus or Allah or Diana, IF she isn't hurting anyone--THAT'S

HER DAMN MIND, HER DAMN BUSINESS.

And no one, NO ONE has the Cosmic right to Demand or Tell anyone, what TO THINK, HOW TO THINK, OR WHEN TO THINK.

Period.

I don't care if someone thinks they've talked to 100 aliens...IF that works for them, THAT'S THEIR BRAIN, THEIR DAMN BUSINESS...as long as they aren't being told to go shoot people or some other crime, then that's Their business...IF someone wants to Think about screwing a banana, that's THEIR damn business,

IT'S THEIR BRAIN----NO ONE, NOT YOU, NOT SOME QUACK NAZI DOCTOR, NOT SOME WANNA BE GOD DOUCHBAG, NOT SOME RELIGIOUS FASCIST,

CREATED THAT BRAIN...

hands OFF the ovaries, HANDS OFF OUR MINDS.

Can't make it any Clearer than that--WE seriously need to See this evil crap for what it is...I can't believe we've let this # Go on for as long OR that we still are putting up with it--and I"m getting Madder about it every damn day, yep cuzz I'm Crazy

well, how's This for crazy, I think REVOLUTION is long over due, to Throw off the Yoke of these Traitors, and IF they want totalitarianism, then by golly, send them to North Korea [hell I think even North Korea don't want these fascist asswipes--and that IS sad], but This

was SUPPOSED to be America--NOW we have more and more cases of IF you say the wrong thing [FEAR, yea cuzz we're SO free right, like my ass we are, # you Might as well just be #ing dead, Seriously, it's Getting to that point], or if you DON'T THINK the way the GAWD BAGS OF SCIENCE or FUNDIE WACK JOBS want you to think, well you had Better hurry up and Hide your books, papers and POLICE EVERYTHING YOU SAY,

because the KGB AMERICA STYLE PHARMA-nutjob sheep CULT OF PERSONALITY MORONS are at the door--waiting to have you taken in to the

Inquisitioners. [spell]

SORRY BUT it just pisses me off to no end. I hope this man, Sean, gets in touch with Mind Freedom, Human Rights for Mental Health, Psyche Rights, and hope She sues their sorry asses [her family too] for Every dime they have...

because This is an Human Rights travesty--and it's Disgusting in This day and age with What we know. Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
im a christian, but also universalist.

i once thought christianity was a brainwashing sect, but afterwords think its actually true, at least the nt

sucks to be committed.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

you know religious or not, where did the Hell did COMMON SENSE go in this nation? IF you can't see what is So outrageous and a GLARING HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE about this case, then YOU need to be in a mental hospital--like Yesterday,

because today it's some pedo wank doctor telling you that believing in Christ means you are nuts...Tomorrow some power whore thug on a whim says 'believing that Obama shouldn't be president' means you're insane and next month some power whore thug on a whim says 'Believing that drinking wine tastes good over beer' says you're insane...on and on and on

WITCH-HUNTS

why don't ya know, IF you don't THINK THE WAY WE DO...why you're of the Devil, same damn thing people...and forced drugging [well even non-forced, the Side effects of these psychotropics cause PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE, like uh DUH],

and electro-shock [TORTURE, IT IS THE BANALITY OF EVIL AND ANY WHO DON'T THINK SO--NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND HOW TO READ AND DO SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH] should have been Banned years ago and these Doctors should be in

PRISON WHERE THEY BELONG.

Common sense ended a long time ago. It went out the door holding hands with morality, over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house we go. Nowadays if you go against the majority or status quo, you get called a hater because you want to buck the odds and dare to disagree. Now, disagreeing = hating. It is about control, but the question is who is trying to control whom? Secular world claims christians are trying to control them, yet prayer is getting taken out of school, and the theory of evolution is being taught as if it is God's truth when it's still just theory and ultimately has no bearing on anyone's life, doesn't help you get your driver's license or help keep you out of prison or teach you how to be a law abiding citizen. It's gotten to the point where you can't even read a bible sitting on a park bench mindin your own business, or say the name Jesus outloud unless it is as a swear word. See the direction it's going? Yet those crazy christians are the ones in "control"
even though theyre losing ground in every walk of life even in their own families.
edit on 23-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Totally agree, I don't usually go off like that on boards [ though I use to all the time back in my militant days] but yea mean, the whole GROUP THINK MILGRAMS SOCIETY EXPERIMENT is just reeling me into Volcano zone here,

I've grew up in religion, then got away from that and into politics [Republican then] in the South..till I moved up North and wound up single parent [with cancer, wound up homeless WHILE working, couldn't pay rent AND daycare, Christian southern fundie boy misogynist asswipe] so dumped faith got into Marxism--was radical Marxist for years, got one time hooked up with Muslim, saw Their crazy misogyny [I've seen it, liberals who don't see the dangers are just Dumb as F], years worked in women's rights--got out of the far left and their bunk,

went to center, studied for years, all sorts of fascism, nationalism, liberalism, isms isms isms isms...got back into the Bible, then studied that and history and questioned that, more isms...

then said screw it--I'll be myself, fight for what I believe, human rights, women's rights, With pragmatism, probably more center but a bit Radical [not capitalist but not Serfdom crap either], hate that whole group think kaka and well,

LOL, I mean, yea...you know what IS ironic is that I have been on Both sides of the pole so to speak and Fascism, either left or right, is still the same

STINKY CRAP.

That is Why you see communist workers in Iran rotting in prisons, while commies here are all 'oh my gosh march with the ones who scream Death to Infidels because why man it's so cool and chic and wow like so revolutionary and so I'll hang on tree naked--then you know when the Courts rule in favor of reverting women back to Assyria B.C. and stoning those same women are like, 'oh my, my, can't Believe this'

shakes head here, face palm

I use women as examples here since that's the issues I worked for years, that and labor, etc., but yea, I mean there is either this HUGE disconnect from reality OR this just inability to Question or see from another perspective but that part doesn't get me so much,

but what Does get me, is to read/hear people who are opposed to 'religion' [and same for vice versa] who are all for mental health abuses--MIND CONTROL, and I'm like,

uh, Duh, can you HEAR YOURSELF? Like what part of FREE WILL do you NOT get? It's like advocating chemo for cancer while injecting Cancer at the same time.!

And in America, sure this hasn't been a Free country [truly free, not formally free or duped elite Mocking rule of dumb masses free] for decades but even then--at least the Illusion of freedom, should at least--set people apart from those who have Known nothing But absolutism,

the whole thing with this case, and it's NOT the only case, there are thousands, from juveniles to women to elderly to dissenters in this nation--is HOW easy it is for the Mental health, on the call of any CONTROL FREAK, who would make Stalin wet his pants with glee,

lock someone up, give them some crock diagnosis from the 'IF YOU FART YOU HAVE FARTATOSIS DISEASE AND NEED BRAIN DAMAGING PILLS--BECAUSE WE SIGNED CONTRACT WITH BIG PHARMA AND BESIDES--CAUSES THOSE SEXUAL SIDE EFFECTS MEANING--NO SEX, STERILIZATION EFFECTS--MEANING 'GET RID OF THE shhhhhhhhh Undesirables but This isn't fascism, Oh no, noooooo noooooo,"

and then on top of that--continue drugging them because after the first batch mind is fried along with kidneys, heart, depending on What ailment they prescribe for [they All have fatal side effects, check Med Watch, it's all there folks], so they give more drugs--by This time

YOU REALLY ARE A NUT CASE BECAUSE DUH DUH YOU DROOL AND YOUR BRAIN DON'T WORK

and then it's off to the Shock farm--so you don't have Memory either, because why they are playing Gawd and they wiping your mind clean so you EMBRACE AND WORSHIP

YOUR NEW GODS AND THINK LIKE THEY TELL YOU

BARK BARK BARK--yes master, I like Kibbles and Bits, I do I do I do

I mean, yea, for so called Freedom from religious morals, etc., to turn Right around and be OK with Mastas turning people into their 'bdsm dogs'

I don't know, uh, head goes round and round here...

same thing if in reversed you know, it's just Infuriating, I could understand this crap if we were, back in 1200 and we were running from the Black Plague Dust--oooooh, eeeeery, maybe it's those nasty little poor women spinsters with their herbs, why don't you know they put male Members in a box--those Eeeevil witches,

but now, hell, one doesn't have to just worry about the Witch Hunters, now you have to also worry about the Witch Doctors! And their supporters,

and the Magistrates with their 'you won't search that magic dust now' or Else, we'll rip your Damien Soul from you...

[last borrowed from Golden Compass-some prophetic wisdom there]

it's like, what's with this whole worship of the 'lobotomized' syndrome today?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Sounds like you think all those who believe in God are mentally ill.

I would think they were Satanic also.

You're not helping your case.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

And it's plenty of time to dope her up for a hearing, too. Believe me, I'm aware that this deck can be stacked against her so easily.
reply to post by HumanCondition

It's not built around hatred, but hatred is certainly used in interpretation. Remember, the slant you read with is the slant you get back. Literally a "half-empty/half-full" argument.
reply to post by soon2beaher

It's really hard to separate the two. There's a lot of overlap. But for those who have an issue with the OT law: think, there's far less rules in that section than in any city in the USA--even with dealing with mold codes.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

What do you mean? Sorry, I dont understand.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

If you had 2 weeks to fill someone full of drugs that would make them behave in an insane manner, when you have the full backing of the family, and you have the chance to keep this person for life vs. the 2 weeks before the trial, the only thing preventing you from violating this woman's mind is your own personal ethics.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Why does this have to be a big religious thing, from the sounds of it she threatened to kill herself and that was why they committed her. Of course I suppose that isn't as dramatic and exciting as someone being locked up for their extreme religious beliefs.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

The point is- Humans are being murdered in these Mental Hospitals! Who is doing anything about this? I overheard someone at work talking about a State Mental Hospital being closed down last night. I said, Thank God! I got home and did re-search about the Hospital, I found out that they are re-building, not closing. This local hosital has tortured and murdered numerous patients including teenager-children. The State has allowed them to get by with this. The State Hospital is re-building with 156 million dollars from a so- called State Bond. The same Hospital had gotten in trouble with Medicare and Medicaid several years back, and the Feds pulled their funding. Basically, there must be some high connections in the local government to allow this to take place. They are making around 2000 dollars a day for each patient. The longer they hold them- the more money they make. This sickens me!! While humans are being tortured and murdered- others are making a profit off of them. This must be stopped!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join