It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Has Woman Committed For Christian Beliefs. Has To Renounce Jesus For Release

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'll restate this in another way too:

Everyone posting that there must be more and she sounds in their opinion touched in the head, should understand LOGIC.

Adding on any imaginatory packet to the evidence given, is just that imagination.

But LOGIC tells us this: if there was any truth to this woman being legally delusional, then his terms of release would have been something like this: Until she is stabilized and no longer exhibiting symptoms of hallucination or a harm to self and others.....

BUT, instead we find, his terms of release violates the Constitution and her Freedom of Religion: She must renounce Christ.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh, I agree. Just wasn't touching on that. My points were more about whether or not she should be in a mental ward--which my conclusion was that I don't have all the facts. For instance, I haven't heard from the Doctor that HE states that SHE needs to drop the religion. It's only coming from her side, so far. That's the issue with trying to have an opinion on this at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What happened to posts on the 21st? I didn't see anyone post what happened during her competency hearing.

It's simple. Her "friend" looks like a hippie and they were planing to go out of town together. The family didn't like this so they had her committed to get his influence from her.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh, I agree. Just wasn't touching on that. My points were more about whether or not she should be in a mental ward--which my conclusion was that I don't have all the facts. For instance, I haven't heard from the Doctor that HE states that SHE needs to drop the religion. It's only coming from her side, so far. That's the issue with trying to have an opinion on this at all.

But we can't guess any of that, yet there was supposedly a condition set. That conditon is unlawful.

If this is a real story, that is the crux of it. The condition set.

If the story is valid, then there should be a follow up somewhere.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
What happened to posts on the 21st? I didn't see anyone post what happened during her competency hearing.

It's simple. Her "friend" looks like a hippie and they were planing to go out of town together. The family didn't like this so they had her committed to get his influence from her.

Problem is, finding out if there is a real case, with that condition set is worthy. Because its a very commonly practice, done to hide their abuse of individual rights, to slur the characters of those who speak up. i found that word "hippy" to be a red alert to possible abuse and slurring.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
christians have it so hard in America.
You are so persecuted.

Oh wait, you're the one's in power making the rules
and it's you who most often does the persecuting.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

You need to contact Division of Health Service Regulation of whatever state you are in, and file a complaint. They are probably abusing her. They may be forcing medication on her. If they are doing this, saying no will not work. They will then hold her down and give her 3 shots. They may also have her locked in seclusion. My point is call the Division of Health Service Regulation and file a report. This may take a few days, but someone will go and check on her. Contact the Governors office of where you are located. Contact the US Office of Civil Rights. Above all contact her Health Insurance Company and tell them..you want her released and they are illegally holding her. If you cut off the funding..they will release her. Also contact the Commision on Human Rights in California at 323-467-4242...ask for Steve.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Also- Know that when someone does this to someone..they are forever put into a database with The Department of Health and Human Services along with people that have Aids and have been in drug treatment programs.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
christians have it so hard in America.
You are so persecuted.

Oh wait, you're the one's in power making the rules
and it's you who most often does the persecuting.

What does your generalized statement have to do with a real person, with real rights to freedom, being tortured, forcibly sedated, and in prison basically, her life, liberty and happiness destroyed, arbitrarily, in direct violation of the Constitution of the US? Anything?

So she is nothing to you, and just sacrifice people (murder them, stamp them out existence) and violate the constitution and but anyone notices and speaks should they should speak up, they're just whining?

Is that what you are standing up for in that statement?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

They can hold her in a private hospital 2 weeks before being allowed to see an attorney. In a State Hospital they can hold them for 1 month before being allowed to see an attorney. The system makes anywhere from 1000 to 2000 a day. The longer the hospital holds them..the more money they make. They are killing people everyday in Mental Hospitals and the public is just not aware. Someone would have more rights in Prison! They lose all of their rights in Mental Hospital. The only people that can release them are the Doctor or Judge in Court.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

They want release - Involuntary Committment Papers! The US has gone insane for doing this! They even still do electric shock, but they outsource it to a private hospital. Russia is not even doing that. There is so much crime going on in Healthcare!! Mental Hospitals also like to code medical bills a certain way so they can screw the Government with Medicaid and Medicare claims.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

The only way a christian can get into Heaven through the loss of their own life is by sacrificing it for another. Suicide is a 1 way ticket straight to Hell. No if, and's or buts. The Bible is pretty blunt on that. I don't know they would be present on Judgement Day.
edit on 21-6-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

Prove that hell exists. Nowhere in the bible does it say that, and i dont even believe in the bible.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by HumanCondition

True there are very radical Christians out there that do not read their Bibles and have taken their own agendas waaaay too far but to insinuate that being Christian is a mental illness is just plain ignorrant. It could be argued by Christians that a refusal or inability to place faith in anyone or anything but yourself shows serious narcicism and mental illness.
No, what I said goes for all Christians in general.
Being a theist is a social mental illness, it starts off as just being a victim and being deceived but it quickly adapts to your person and alters you brain, thinking, perception, reasoning and rationality.

Christians can argue what they want but they do not have facts, evidence and reality to back them up.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What is this even about? All I see is basically a headline and a link.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I have sat here and watched video of this Sean guy trying to break Laura out of the Mental hopital. I must say that I Admire a Man that is willing to fight for his mate!! Sean, if you are reading this..you must not talk about this!! Keep youre beliefs to yourself!! Protect you and youre mate!! Go to work everyday and try and have a normal life when she is released! Use youre knowledge to protect yourself and the ones you love!! The world does not want to be saved!! In my opinion..You and others are being attacked by Aliens, Demons, Angels..who knows..but you are not alone!! Learn to play the game of life and above all SURVIVE!!!!

Go to Montana, South Dakota, or Wyoming..you and youre mate will be safe there! There is a major Battle Going ON!! Dont talk about this issue! Play stupid child!
edit on 22-6-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by HumanCondition

True there are very radical Christians out there that do not read their Bibles and have taken their own agendas waaaay too far but to insinuate that being Christian is a mental illness is just plain ignorrant. It could be argued by Christians that a refusal or inability to place faith in anyone or anything but yourself shows serious narcicism and mental illness.
No, what I said goes for all Christians in general.
Being a theist is a social mental illness, it starts off as just being a victim and being deceived but it quickly adapts to your person and alters you brain, thinking, perception, reasoning and rationality.

Christians can argue what they want but they do not have facts, evidence and reality to back them up.

By your definition, everyone in the world is mentally ill. You don't truly believe that only certain perceptions and sets of belief are ok, while others are mental illnesses, do you? Until an atheist can prove that their perception of reality is "true", I see no reason to consider them any less "mentally ill" than theists, according to your very strange and illogical definition.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Just wanted to point out that in the article it is claimed that this woman and man were about to go on a road trip to take part in "spiritual warefare" before a spiritual event took place.

Umm.. Sorry, yeah, I'd call the mental ward too. There is no proof to the claims that there was a suicide pact, there is also no proof that there wasn't...

but embarking on spiritual warfare before some big event, well, that sounds a little concerning to me.

Not enough to go on for me.

Oh for christ sake right at the first of that video she claims to be held prisoner in a FEMA camp.

Yup, I'm done, this is crap, good luck

To be perfectly honest, I agree with you. I read the article and that was the same phrase that jumped out at me " Spiritual warfare".

If she was talking to her family about going on the road with some guy she apparently met online, around the country doing "spiritual warfare", I can understand why they might be concerned.

And again, like you said, she starts off the interview saying that this psych unit she is in, is a FEMA camp that she is being held prisoner in?

My thinking is we are only getting one side of the story and I must admit, I am hesitant to put much stock into it so far. We have one side, from the lady who is in a psych unit, claiming that she is being held prisoner in a FEMA camp.

I will reserve any judgement until there is an official statement from the hospital she is in and the doctors treating her... Will that happen?Probably not....

But, we wont have the full story until then.....

Just something to keep in mind. Don't jump to conclusions here until the puzzle is complete, people.

Vote Truth_2012
edit on 22-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Didn't see this posted. Had to share with my christian brothers and sisters.
Believer's Journey

YES!!! RIGHT ON!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

I wish they gave some names in the article so I can put them down as write-in candidates in November.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I think she is just comparing whatever place she is in to Fairbanks, Alaska FEMA Camp which is actually a Mental Health Facility.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

The Doctor makes more money if he keeps her in there until the insurance company starts raising hell!! There is usually a 2 week period of holding before release!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join