It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by bsalert
I have a few "pointers" also:
1. Not all Christians are Catholics
2. To some Christians, the Pope means nothing, to some he is the leader of the Great Harlot, to some he is the representation of Christ on earth.
3. Christians who believe in the gospel of Grace do not believe that it is all about obey,obey,obey... they believe that Jesus paid the ultimate price to give us righteousness.
4. Stop painting with such a broad brush. Especially in an arena where you are not learned. All Christians do not need to wake up. Maybe some do, but that is not for me to determine. And it certainly isn't for you to determine either.
Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
Christians are completely unloving.
Haru “Horus” is symbolic of the Rising Son. Jesus is also symbolic of the rising son. Jesus was the son (sun) who died (set) on the cross by crucifixion and he will resurrect (rise) according to the Christians. When the son came down and apparently sets or dies into the darkness and he raises or resurrects back to life. It is the story of the Christian’s God Jesus.
What religious fanatics don’t realize is that if the sun shuts down that would be the end of life as you know it. This is what EgYpt teaches about the sun: If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship. I know that. The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider. If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it. Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine. Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise. If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you. Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son. Can you live without your son? Can you live without my sun? The answer is simply NO.
23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Originally posted by Serraphina
reply to post by southtower
Who is to say what a "day" to God might be?
As to Witches, many people over exaggerated how many women actually died during those times, for witchcraft. When people state that millions or even half a million died because of the Malleus Maeficarum - they are lying. Cats (familiars) were also burned, which in turn, led to the rodent explosion that worsened the black plague. So I'd say, those Christian's already got what was coming to them. We certainly cannot blame Christian's today for the mistakes of people who lived centuries ago.
Christians and Buddists are the most loving and equal
Jesus loved EVERYONE, including those who killed Him