It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will Christians Wake Up?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
YOU are sheep being led by a wolves – the pope’s

Christianity the world’s greatest control mechanism, obey obey obey the laws of god! I think not

Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly.
If one has to believe, that means he or she does not know , and if one does not know , that is ignorance.
Hence, belief is ignorance and religious beliefs without the facts is ignorance.
If you look in the middle of the words believe and belief you will see the word lie.

A few pointers

Horus

Haru “Horus” is symbolic of the Rising Son. Jesus is also symbolic of the rising son. Jesus was the son (sun) who died (set) on the cross by crucifixion and he will resurrect (rise) according to the Christians. When the son came down and apparently sets or dies into the darkness and he raises or resurrects back to life. It is the story of the Christian’s God Jesus.

What religious fanatics don’t realize is that if the sun shuts down that would be the end of life as you know it. This is what EgYpt teaches about the sun: If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship. I know that. The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider. If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it. Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine. Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise. If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you. Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son. Can you live without your son? Can you live without my sun? The answer is simply NO.

If you look throughout Egyptian history, you see that many of the characteristics of Horus existed long before 2,000 years ago, and parallels that of Jesus of 2,000 years ago. For instance it is said:

Jesus performed the miracle of turning five loaves of bread in one case and seven in another to feed the many multitudes of people. This ties in with Horus who makes seven loaves of bread for Osiris to live by.

Yashua is in the desert and being tempted by the Devil, who said to him, “If he was the son of God, turn a stone into bread.” Thestone of the desert is symbolic of Set.

As the child Horus comes to the Earth, then enters matter or becomes flesh. He is born as the word of his father who becomes Seb, who consort is Nu whose other name is Meri. Which is the same as

Jesus coming down to Earth as the word of God in the flesh having and adopted father of Joseph (Seb) and Mary his mother.

Jesus said “I and the father are one. He that seeth me, seeth him that sent me.” Horus is the father seen in the son.

Jesus claims to be the son in whom the father is revealed. Horus was the light of the world. The light that is represented by the symbolic eye. The son of salvation.

Yashua is called the ‘Good Sheperd’ with the lamb or kid on his shoulder. Horus was the good shepherd who carries the crook upon his shoulder.

Jesus is called the Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light. Horus is called the Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light.

Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. Horus was baptized by Anupp the Baptizer.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the ‘House of Bread’. Horus was born in Annu, the ‘Place of Bread.’

Jesus the Christ. Horus the Krist.

The star in the east that indicated the birthplace of Jesus. The star, as announcer of the child Horus.

The blind man given sight by Jesus. The blind mummy made to see by Horus.

Jesus walking on water. Horus walking on water.

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. This is just to give you clear overstanding that the Jesus of your bible came from the Egyptian diety of Horus, and Christianity came from the various stories from Egypt. The story was just reiterated as most stories in your bible are. They are stories from old tablets such as the Enuma Elish, and the Giglamesh Epic. The names were just changed, in different cultures.

In fact, the names of the bible aren’t even names, they are titles. For example the story of Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar in the bible is just the story of ANU, Antum, and Iyd in the Enuma Elish. The story of Cain and Abel in the bible is just the story of Osiris and Set in the Egyptian records.

how many innocent people have died due to this insane lie, believe in yourself and fellow man or woman, we are great, but we can be so much more!

Also see – A MUST READ www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Idk, but when i call someone a heathen people get upset, but when people ridicule me as a spiritual/semi religious person, saying htings how stupid i am yack yack yack that gets over look. I find that to be a double standard

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Why are you so worried about it?

People scorn and ridicule, make fun off, things they don't understand,

Seen that used a lot , lol, guess it can work for Christianity now.

edit on 103030p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

I have a few "pointers" also:

1. Not all Christians are Catholics
2. To some Christians, the Pope means nothing, to some he is the leader of the Great Harlot, to some he is the representation of Christ on earth.
3. Christians who believe in the gospel of Grace do not believe that it is all about obey,obey,obey... they believe that Jesus paid the ultimate price to give us righteousness.
4. Stop painting with such a broad brush. Especially in an arena where you are not learned. All Christians do not need to wake up. Maybe some do, but that is not for me to determine. And it certainly isn't for you to determine either.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Not this topic again....
There are no sources that pre-date Jesus for any of these 'myths' that circulate the web.
I'm afraid that you've been very gullible to believe what you've read. Do you understand that you just further the work of evil?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Zeitgeist was debunked over a year ago around here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

how many innocent people have died due to this insane lie, believe in yourself (6) and fellow man (6) or woman (6) , we are great, but we can be so much more!

Additions are mine.
Think about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
There are no sources that pre-date Jesus for any of these 'myths' that circulate the web.

^^ what do you mean by that?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
Christianity the world’s greatest control mechanism

Religion is actually the most powerful type of mind control...

Your thread is proof of it's power, you are completely under it's control.

Zeitgeist is a product of the dark forces, created to confuse humans, distort reality and lead people AWAY from the Truth.

"Zeitgeist uses a very masterful piece of brainwashing, faith destroying deceit from the father of all lies! Rat poison for the soul - 99% truth, 1% lies!"

"The Zeitgeist solution is Communism re-packaged to rope in the 21st- century-truth seeker."

"Never give people the right to their own opinion!" - JACQUES FRESCO

" Zeitgeist is the activist arm of the Venus Project". The Venus Project is 94-year old control freak Jacques Fresco, born in the Bronx in 1917. It is associated with the UN and pushes the familiar Communist Illuminati agenda: forever concentrating wealth and power in the hands of the Rothschild Crime Syndicate until they have it all. [Communism is a ruse to disguise this control as "public" or State ownership.]

In the words of Ernst Fischer, the Venus Project's "solution is Communism re-packaged to rope in the 21st century truth seeker." Here is a detailed comparison of the Zeitgeist philosophy and Communism.

Fresco, former member of the Communist party, wrote a book with Ken Keyes a while back. The book speaks not only of how the UN will fix the planet, but how they will install a One World Government "for the earth" Um, no thanks, what about the people? Or does Skynet just see us as more resources in the resource management program?"

New Age Communism: The "Zeitgeist" Agenda

edit on 21-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I see where you're coming from.
I think Christians need to go to sleep.
White Christians are the rulers of the world.
Their demographic is doing just fine.

And the whole Zietgeist was debunked thing?
Nah not really. That movie hit Christians hard
so they went to work debunking. However,
I don't think it worked.
The pre-bible Horus and Gilgamesh stories are there.
Yes,Zeitgeist has some holes in it.
But modern Chritianity and it's story are way ahead in the
"probably hoaxed" department.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
One thing I don't get is why people are always comparing the words "son" and "sun" and claiming some sort of Christian mix up between the two. You do realize that all of those ancient writings were not in English, right? If you look at the languages used then, you will see that it is unlikely that sun and son were confused with each other. Firstly, in Egyption the word son is mes or mesu and the word sun is aten. Aten and mesu do not sound at all like each other. In Hebrew, son is ben and sun is shemesh. Ben and shemesh do not sound the same either. Since Greek was a language used by Hebrews a couple thousand years ago we'll look at the Greek words too. In Greek, sun is helios and son is ichthys. Helios and ichthys do not sound the same either. Hmm...justy for grins, lets look to Latin. The Latin word for son is filius. The Latin word for son is sol solis. These words don't sound alike either - so unless you can show that English was commonly used and written at the time, the sun/son confusion doesn't really work.

I do agree that religion is a tool to control people, but a lot of us Christians don't really believe in religion. We have faith in God and try to follow the teachings of the Christ...even if we fail at times, but most of us don't follow a religion and we certainly don't believe the pope is the mouthpiece of God. I don't even believe in hell.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by bsalert

I have a few "pointers" also:

1. Not all Christians are Catholics
2. To some Christians, the Pope means nothing, to some he is the leader of the Great Harlot, to some he is the representation of Christ on earth.
3. Christians who believe in the gospel of Grace do not believe that it is all about obey,obey,obey... they believe that Jesus paid the ultimate price to give us righteousness.
4. Stop painting with such a broad brush. Especially in an arena where you are not learned. All Christians do not need to wake up. Maybe some do, but that is not for me to determine. And it certainly isn't for you to determine either.

I agree not all Christians are overwhelmed by that the Christian way is the only way. As for the people who belive every word in the bible but not symbolicly and have a ego problem and hate everyone who do not think like them. They will get it when they die and they are not allowed into heaven since their smallminded belifs do not fit with the people in heaven. You cannot have people who hate gays in heaven when part of the people in heaven love people for who they are and do not care about the sex, and spirits are probably sexless.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The Zeitgeist movement does not oppose it's enemies, but infiltrates them & corrupts them.

It is nothing more than a NWO Anti-Christ mind heist used to infiltrate the Truth Movements.

Archaya S writes on her website that the Devil perhaps brings peace and she doesn't have a problem with those who worship the Devil. Archaya S ironically promotes the New Age Movement and a new age in her literature.

Archaya S uses the sources of Albert Pike, Blavatsky, Theosophist Levi H. Dowling, Jordan Maxwell, Gerald Massey (He was a high chief Druid and a contributor to Blavatsky's Lucifer Magazine), Freemason Albert Churchward, Freemasons James Churchward, Freemason Michael Baigent, Freemason and Druid Godfrey Higgins. About 300 mentions from these people are mentioned in Zeitgiest. Ironically, Jordan Maxwell agrees with and loves the work of HP Blavatsky (he called her wise) when she was a Devil worshipper.

So, the New Age Movement is trying to infiltrate the church, education, and other areas in trying to get their agenda done. That is why anyone strongly criticizing the New Age movement publicly is ostracized by the mainstream media. Archarya S also advocates Christianity to be destroyed (along with Christianity having no role in the new age) in her "The Christ Conspiracy" book. Alice Bailey (was also a member of Lucis Trust, which was once called Lucifer Trust. Lucis Trust is tied definitely to the United Nations in order to form an one world religious utopia) even bashes money as the film does. The Zeitgiest film wants the elimination of private property, the collective ownership of resources, "intelligent" usage of technology (it doesn't show which type of people would administer this technology unto people), and the banning of money. LINK

The New Age Religion: brought to us by the Ascended Masters

Zeitgeist Part I used the controversial author Archarya S as the consultant for the movie. Part I of the movie is based on her book "The Christ Conspiracy", she also penned the companion guide for Zeitgeist.

Archarya S plagiarised her book from a book written in the 1800's by a Quaker who claimed without any evidence that there were 16 previous crucified saviours. This book was heavily cited by the Theosphical Society (founded by Madam Blavatsky - see above).

Archarya S expanded on the themes of the original book by drawing on material from Madam Blavatsky; revered 33rd degree Freemason Alber Pike who stated "Yes, Lucifer is God"; controversial researcher "Jordan Maxwell" (a pseudonym: derived from one of Maxwell's mentors, Madame Blavatsky's, works-- i.e., Jordanus Maximus); Gerlad Massey (High Chief Druid and contributor to Blavatsky's Lucifer Magazine); Albert Churchward (Freemason); James Churchward (Freemason); Michael Baigent (Freemason); Godfrey Higgins (Freemason / Cheif Druid) and others. To this day there are unclaimed financial rewards for anyone who can actually back up any of the claims made by Archarya S or Zeitgeist Part I.

The New Age Religion

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

If you have a belief all you have wrote and the comparisons you have made you believe to be true then hows the lie in the middle of the two words not apply to you . I will agree with you 100% anout the lies of the churches of man . I read the KJV bible only and go back to the original languages with a Strongs concordance and the word becomes much clearer . The bible is the truth of God and his guidance to man , Christ came to knock down the walls organized religion had set up . God has sent Hos holy spirit to me more times than I can remember and when Gods spirit touches your heart then and only then will you know true love , peace and harmony and all this since I left the churches of man .

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

Out of curiosity, have you actually looked up any of the translations of specific texts that state the things you are saying? I see these similarities listed everywhere yet when you look at the sources you get acharya s and massy. I find it odd they don't find the need to link specific texts either. I am going to make the assumption you have read these texts to make the claims you make and I would like to read them as well if you could link them please.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

First off, the Pope is not in control of all Christians. He is the head of the Catholic Church.

Next, just because people are Christians does not mean that they are under mind control. People are free to believe what they choose to believe. If it makes them treat other people in ways that they should be treated, then what is the problem? Look at other groups...the same things happen.

Also, this statement makes no sense to me:

Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, that means he or she does not know , and if one does not know , that is ignorance. Hence, belief is ignorance and religious beliefs without the facts is ignorance.

There are many proven facts that people believe in. Just because there is an issue with religion does not mean that every belief in the history of the world is as you described.

Now, on to your content.

Yes, you are correct. There are countless correlations between the two. Are we being fooled? Perhaps, and most likely. However, as I mentioned above... if believing in a God or in Jesus gets people to love and respect other people, then what is the problem? Yes, I know that this does not happen in all accounts...however, that is where our free will comes in. We are free to do what we wish. If I choose to respect and love people, then I do it. If someone else chooses to spread hate and pain, they do it. Mostly, it has nothing to do with Religion...unfortunately, sometimes in this world it does (Christian Crusades, Muslim Terrorists...the list goes on).

Anyway, my point... it is not just about Christianity. All groups have the same things. Some are good people, others are extremists. It happens everywhere. Also, I believe that once people understand that Religions are just different interpretations on the same Being, then maybe, just maybe...the world will be a better place.

Good job with the post. I like how you ended it with believing in your fellow man. If the whole world thought this way, and not how we are different and how to kill one another, image what the planet would be like?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Nah not really.

Zeitgeist presents a long debunked theory that claims early Christians created a “Christ myth” that is loosely based on an alleged amalgamation of ideas that were borrowed from various pagan religions. However, serious scholars, long ago, refuted the ideas promulgated in Zeitgeist. To its own detriment, Zeitgeist quotes plenty of biased occult sources and very few, if any, primary sources.

Skeptic Magazine did a review of Zeitgeist entitled, “The Greatest Story Ever Garbled” by Tim Callahan, who made the understatement of the year when he spoke of “a certain naïveté on the part of Peter Joseph in regard to his knowledge of the Bible.” The e-Skeptic article stated that the worst thing about the movie is that it mixes some truth with much “that is plainly and simply Bogus.” (e-Skeptic, Vol. 15 No. 1 p. 61)

In watching Zeitgeist, I personally had a hard time believing so many lies could be crammed into one film. Zeitgeist, for instance, makes the utterly preposterous claim that “Horus being the sun [god]…” was one of the myths that early Christians borrowed from when they allegedly developed the “Christ myth.” Zeitgeist claims that Jesus and Horus were sun gods that were worshipped by three kings, had 12 disciples, and were crucified, among other claims. Contrary to the misinformation in Zeitgeist, the reality is that the Egyptian god, Ra, was the sun god and Horus, was a sky god. Moreover, there is no ancient witness in antiquity that claims that the god, Horus, had 12 disciples or that he was crucified. The Zeitgeist Deception

Zeitgeist Refuted Final Cut

"I am an atheist, philosophy student at UC Berkeley, and this man has done his homework, unlike the makers of Zeitgeist, who make an abundance of claims without backing up a single one of them. Jesus shares some qualities with some of the gods presented, but not nearly to the extent that the filmmakers claim."

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bsalert

You missed the thread where Zeitgeist was completely debunked didn't ya?

P.S. More than 1.5 billion Christians don't give a flying rip what the pope has to say, because his drivers liscense doesn't say "Lord Jesus Christ". Perhaps you should harass Catholics about that one?

edit on 21-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
I see where you're coming from.
I think Christians need to go to sleep.
White Christians are the rulers of the world.
Their demographic is doing just fine.

Nah not really. That movie hit Christians hard
so they went to work debunking. However,
I don't think it worked.
The pre-bible Horus and Gilgamesh stories are there.
Yes,Zeitgeist has some holes in it.
But modern Chritianity and it's story are way ahead in the
"probably hoaxed" department.

This is 2012, not 2009. Sorry, you missed the memo.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

edit on 21-6-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join