It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: Zimmerman giving cops blow-by-blow re-enactment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

A newly released video shows Florida neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman at the scene of Trayvon Martin's fatal shooting a day later giving police a blow-by-blow account of his fight with the teen. (June 21)

Stuttering a lot... but I mean, he is on camera and trying to re-enact the whole thing.

I wonder what's going to happen when he gets acquitted.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

When he gets acquited it won't be pretty.

I don't think it will be like the L.A. riots but it will be bad in some communities.

If you have a license to carry, I would carry. You may need it more than ever now.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Too bad we only have the story from the guy who followed someone cause they looked "thuggish" while the police told him not to follow the guy.

Cause I mean, he wouldn't adjust the story at all to make himself more of a victim right? I mean, it's not like Zimmerman was following the guy.

Acquitted for murder? Probably, i still think they should have went for man slaughter myself.

In any event a kid is dead, and if Zimmerman hadn't have been packing and pretending to be a cop, that kid would probably still be alive.

But.... I still don't think this was ever about race, and shame on the media for trying to make it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It was more than "he looked thuggish". He wasn't from the neighbor hood and he appeared to be casing houses. And his apparel, It was too damn hot to be wearing a hoody. All that in itself is suspicious, correct?
Also keep in mind the recentl rash of burglaries committed by blacks in that neighborhood.

If all that doesn't throw up a red flag then I don't know what does.

ETA: I don't think GZ should get off scott free, just for the record.
edit on 21-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The POLICE did not tell him not to follow. A DISPATCHER told him that. There is a huge difference.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

When he gets acquited it won't be pretty.

I don't think it will be like the L.A. riots but it will be bad in some communities.

If you have a license to carry, I would carry. You may need it more than ever now.

If he is acquited, the thugs are going to do what they always do. It is not like they need an excuse.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

It was more than "he looked thuggish". He wasn't from the neighbor hood and he appeared to be casing houses. And his apparel, It was too damn hot to be wearing a hoody. All that in itself is suspicious, correct?
Also keep in mind the recentl rash of burglaries committed by blacks in that neighborhood.

If all that doesn't throw up a red flag then I don't know what does.

ETA: I don't think GZ should get off scott free, just for the record.
edit on 21-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

It was too hot to be wearing a hoody?

Yeah, it was RAINING. So what, whenever it rains and somebody is wearing a hoody... hell if its raining and somebody has an umbrella and they are black.. suspicious!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It looks and sounds like he's making it up as he goes along. He's not even a good liar.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the facts coming out in the trial.
Not what the MSM is pushing .. not what each side is pushing .. but the FACTS.
There are eyewitness' that can verify or debunk his re-enactment.
I just hope that the facts will be allowed and that there won't be an agenda in the court room.

IMHO the prosecutor over-reached with 'murder 2'.
Manslaughter would have been more on target.

NOTE .. Zimmermans still messed up from being beaten by Martin.
His nose, his eyes, and the back of his head.
That must have been one hell of a beating to be messed up this long ...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Zimmerman in think he's full of crap... The recently released prison tape shows he had over 130 000$ in charity given to him to court fees, he turned around told the court he was broke to get out quick and used the money the poor people gave him for court to clear his personal debts...

If you can bull# hundreds of people into giving you their hard earned money for a specific reason and use it in a completely different way, you likely have other squeletons in your closet...

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the kid was an angel but anyone that "follows" me for no reason in the dark will taste some knuckles too...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The video is old. It was just recently released.

I am looking forward to the trial so we can get more info and (hopefully) facts.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This video was taken THE NEXT DAY, and the night before he said the same thing on the interview, he is innocent. Let's move on

This is the COMPLETE VIDEO a day after 15min long

edit on 22-6-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That seemed like a genuine account. The bandages on his head and how he described the incident.... If only voice recognition could be used to confirm it was Z calling for help, this case will be finished. The only reason anyone should be mad when this is over is that they ALL made assumptions as to Martin's innocence.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

...what a useless comment. He sounds genuine. He is giving a full account. He has obvious injuries which people who are ignoring the obvious and for some reason biased against this man (much like you apparently are) tried to deny. The man defended himself against an attacker. He will be aquitted and not only that the cops did their job absolutely fine (and I NEVER defend cops). They didn't have evidence of a crime (as none was committed) so they couldn't hold him. They did take him in, and they did follow up the case.

He will be aquitted, but he shouldn't even have to face a jury after he was forced into trial simply because the public was mislead by the media. Benevolent it's unfortunate that you are one of the people that blindly follows and I really hate to see someone with the potential to think for themselves throw up a wall and buy into the trial by media. Good luck with your mind in the future.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
...what a useless comment. He sounds genuine.

So, I think he's lying and you think he's telling the truth... We each share our opinion, but only mine is "useless"? Just because I disagree with you doesn't make my opinion "useless".

He has obvious injuries...

I don't see injuries. I see bandaids... The paramedics on the night of the killing didn't seem to think he needed bandaids.

Benevolent it's unfortunate that you are one of the people that blindly follows and I really hate to see someone with the potential to think for themselves throw up a wall and buy into the trial by media. Good luck with your mind in the future.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read!
And you don't need to worry about my mind.
It's just fine.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Personally it looks like he's telling the truth in the re-enactment. His body language seems legit to. Look at his eyes when he is describing the situation. you will see split second instances of body language that represents actual fear. Very common when people are reliving something traumatic. They feel that same fear for a microsecond and it shows.

Also the injuries make it look like the fight was one sided. The cuts to the eyes are commonly caused by getting punched in the face with a glancing blow but another reason that happens that's not as well known, and I have some personal experience with this, is if somebody is slamming your head face first into something hard like cement. You see the orbital bone usually takes the brunt (eye socket/brow ridge) and shatters but often times the eyelids will take the brunt of the force and tear open. I know cause that's exactly what happened to me once in a street fight. Also look at the injuries to the back of his head. Wanna make a bet somebody was slamming the back of his head against the concrete.

If he was straight fighting a balanced fight where there was some give and take and blows being traded you would see a lot of bruising to the inside of the biceps, to the forearms. The neck area would most likely also be red and abraded.

All that being said, I do think he's a bit guilty of manslaughter. he was following the guy but he should have stuck to the paul blart mall cop thing and observed and reported. not confronted.

As for Treyvon. Sometime you die by the sword. Sorry. but if you walk around pretending to look like a thug. you might just have to actually face the consequences of walking around acting like a thug. I know everybody has a right to wear what they want and walk however they want but you will still have to deal with the cold hard realities of the world which is you just simply can't. It's a concept that's well understood by 99 percent of the planet.

Both parties were at fault to some degree.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If he gets acquitted it will be to further an agenda.....

Whos i cannot say

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Too bad we only have the story from the guy who followed someone cause they looked "thuggish" while the police told him not to follow the guy.

Cause I mean, he wouldn't adjust the story at all to make himself more of a victim right? I mean, it's not like Zimmerman was following the guy.

Acquitted for murder? Probably, i still think they should have went for man slaughter myself.

In any event a kid is dead, and if Zimmerman hadn't have been packing and pretending to be a cop, that kid would probably still be alive.

But.... I still don't think this was ever about race, and shame on the media for trying to make it.

Just a serious question I must ask before we continue.....are you mildly retarded?

DO you realize that there are actually young adults who buy into the whole hip hop murder and rape because it gives em street cred? Which is more important that anything else to them?

I saw a guy beat a woman to death with a shoe once.....a shoe...so that he could get street cred. All for asking him for a ride.......that was it.

I would have shot him in the face so his funeral would have been closed casket out of disrespect for his ignorant family.

Whether Zimmerman was right or wrong for following him doesn't matter...once he started walking away from lil homie...lil homie became the aggressor. If your retreating, and someone wont let you retreat.....you are allowed to shoot them, stab them, kick them, hit them, put their face in a wood chipper.....

Who cares if he was packing heat.....smartest damn thing he probably did in Florida...or don't you read the news?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
Whether Zimmerman was right or wrong for following him doesn't matter...once he started walking away from lil homie...lil homie became the aggressor. If your retreating, and someone wont let you retreat.....you are allowed to shoot them, stab them, kick them, hit them, put their face in a wood chipper.....

You mean like when Trayvon was retreating and Zimmerman followed him (becoming the aggressor)? With all your pronouns, it's hard to tell who you're talking about... Who is "lil homie"?

It sounds like you might be saying that Trayvon had every right to shoot Zimmerman because Trayvon was retreating and Zimmerman became the aggressor and followed him, so Trayvon had every right to shoot Zimmerman...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
most of it sounds genuine ,

what i have a problem with is the " his/mine " things that gets mixed up
and things he does not "remember"

and why the wide stance ?

and for someone who has been punched in the face several times he sure has a lack of bruising

anyways i liked the quote : its felt like he was looking at it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join