It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Just a thought about the committee of 300

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Some of you or most of you might have heard of The Committee of 300 right? If you haven't check the link. In lamens terms it's a group that oversees the way the world opperates...more or less. As some of us know they are not a very nice group of people. Why can't we create a group that does the exact same thing they do but in the interest of the people and the world not just in the interest of the group. I was thinking along the lines of releasing Tesla technology. Get engineers and scientisit to help develop this technology. Lobby to legalize hemp...not marijuanna. That would be for an other thread but alas..., so we can use the seeds for oils and nutrition. It's pulp for paper and fibers for textiles and building materials. Why couldn't we create a group to counter this Committee of 300 and actualy help point human in the right direction were we can evolve unimpeded?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Don't forget the likes of the 1001 club, club of Rome, Pilgrims society, the knights of Malta, opus dei, order of Jesuits, skull and bones, the Rhodes club, the Order, and the illuminated ones.

Just to name a few

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Well, aren't they all interlaced in some way; different groups comprised of the same leaders?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Go ahead. It has been done a thousand times. And every time they are infiltrated and turned. These "people" of whom you speak are on their game. They control the most powerful intel organizations in the world. They control thousands of other organizations from governments to religions and everything in between. Not to mention more money than everyone else on earth combined.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

You will continue to be confused about the power of these people until you accept this:

Matthew 4:
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

That is the key to what lies beneath all of this.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Point 1: The committee of 300 might be a real group under any number of different names....
Point 2: Any organized global management effort must be coordinated through some medium
Point 3: Numerous organizational affiliations with cryptic or non-disclosed objectives are suspect
Point 4: Corporations are the perfect shields for these groups... they have impenetrable sovereignty, unlike nations
Point 5: Many high-level and high-profile quasi-celebrities are proud participants in the "club" mentality
Point 6: Many "official" personality/celebrity folks are members of these organizations
Point 7: Many systemic and programmatic vehicles exist to promote the idea that these celebrities are to be heard and heeded
Point 8: Many 'family-ties' exist between these organizations
Point 9: It's a big club... and "we" ain't in it!

Point 10: There is no point 10.... just as "there is no committee of 300" (get it?)
edit on 21-6-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

I'm not talking doing this over night. Devise a plan and put it in action over a couple of centuries. Be vigilant and accept no substitutes when it comes to the plan fo action. They were able to do it. Why couldn't the opposite be true?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

I'm not talking doing this over night. Devise a plan and put it in action over a couple of centuries. Be vigilant and accept no substitutes when it comes to the plan fo action. They were able to do it. Why couldn't the opposite be true?

You are talking about starting from scratch with no resources and attempting to undermine a global technologocal dictatorship that most people do not even believe exists and of those who do few understand its depth, breadth and width (like you no offense).

Let's hear your counter intel plan because you will need one, as the first thing that will happen will be lots of seemingly great people joining up to 5th column you. It better be sophisticated and you better be able to pay top dollar because your opponent has vast resources. And do not forget about COINTELPRO tactics. Your opponent like to compromise people sexually and otherwise, but usually sexually because it is easiest. How will you deal with that?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

One reason: Organizational continuity. Can you craft a cabal of people who over generations remain true to the objectives you set for it? So far only royals and these theoretical entities have had the support to do just that.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

One reason: Organizational continuity. Can you craft a cabal of people who over generations remain true to the objectives you set for it? So far only royals and these theoretical entities have had the support to do just that.

He will need to set up a strict interbreeding program.

I just had a eureka moment. I think that we can do this. I think that it might be possible to replace the cabal with our own cabal and then we can rule the world with an iron fist. But we have to be willing to use all of the tools that the current cabal uses.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I'm not talking about ruling over people. Here's my take on it. The only reason that cabal has all the power is that we let them have it right? So, why wouldn't it be possible, OVER TIME, create a group of wealthy, well educated poeple that WANT to help mankind into a better future and show the world the true colours of our overlords. They would have to be blunt about it. No olding back the uglyness of the truth on a mass scale. And Like I said before, let the people evolve out of this hell whole by giving them the tools they need to brake free from the shakles which were imposed on us by "THEM"

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Yes they are. They connections really do create a tangled web.

Put it this way, I started making a thread about the jesuits 2 months ago and have yet been unable to post it, because it lead me down a rabbit hole, linking to all of the above... I can't post something that's incomplete, so I fear it will take me at least another 6 months.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Give me one good reason why organizational continuity couldn't be possible for good people for the good of the people. If it's never been done...there's always a first for everything.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Can't wait to read it. Hope you get were you want to go with that thread

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I once read a book called "Common Sense" by Thomas Paine. While dated, it was an excellent example of why such enterprises fail... while he did not state this himself, I think the reason is evident. Because people who "inherit" power, positions of authority, or undue influence are incapable of applying that power wisely since they are ignorant of those pressures which created their power in the first place.

The grand experiment has been to develop a means of self-governance that eliminates 'external pressure" as a motivator.

Most cabals, or organizations, or movements fail - not because of the intent - but because of the people who work their way into a position of power.

The real poison is pride.... something our vainglorious leaders (and those in the "committee") have no desire to shed as it makes their lives pleasant, isolates them from 'real life struggles,' and enables them to protect their posterity and those of the ones who serve them... everyone else is just noise and furniture for the scenery.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by XLR8R

Yes they are. They connections really do create a tangled web.

Put it this way, I started making a thread about the jesuits 2 months ago and have yet been unable to post it, because it lead me down a rabbit hole, linking to all of the above... I can't post something that's incomplete, so I fear it will take me at least another 6 months.

I am very interested as well.... we have unknowingly been following the same trail maybe....

top topics

join