It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Yet another 'Zombie' attack.

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Definitely its catching up amongst the drug users (Bath Salt). Exact same behaviour as the one in Miami.


Much like the Miami face-eating attack, 26-year-old Charles Baker got naked, ate human flesh and wouldn’t go down without a fight, according to a Manatee County Sheriff’s Office report.

Zombie_Attack




posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if this is a USA-only form of dementia, drug related or not.

Such as these, that are called culturally defined mental disorderes: Koro, Windigo, Gururumba, Saora Disorder, Berserkers, Shenkui, Ghost Sickness, Grisi siknis, Couvade Syndrome, Homosexual Panic, for instance. (And yes, I disagree with some things on this list.)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229
 


A friend of mine has a brother who has been in jail a few times. He was a drug user but because of parole, has kept away from it...However, lately she wonders if he has been using bath salts because lately, he has become what she terms EVIL, and violent. She is literally scared for her and her childrens life since they all live together. This is something she has not seen in him before.....

How can you really tell if anyone is using bath salts is my question.....Do they snort it or eat it? My fear for her is rising and I truly fear for her situation.....

EDIT: Found a website that tells symptoms and how to detect if your children are using...
www.statlabs.com...

This is information that I believe is crucial as a parent to be aware of!!!!!
edit on 21-6-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just to add another "zombie" attack to your thread

Link


WILMINGTON, N.C. -- Police in Wilmington have a real man bites dog story.

Police say a suspect trying to elude officers bit the ear of a police dog earlier this week.

Police spokeswoman Lucy Crockett says doctors on Sunday had to stitch back together the ear of the injured police dog named Maxx.

Authorities were trying to arrest 22-year-old Travis Keith Glaspie who was wanted for a weekend shooting. Officers received information about Glaspie's whereabouts in Wilmington and Maxx chased him. The dog was injured as it tried to stop Glaspie.

Glaspie was being held on $1 million bond on charges of assault on a law enforcement animal, resisting arrest, assault on a police officer, property damage and possession of a controlled substance. Jail officials did not know if he has a lawyer.


Who would bite off a dog ear like that
only a zombie ..



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
I'm starting to wonder if this is a USA-only form of dementia, drug related or not.

Such as these, that are called culturally defined mental disorderes: Koro, Windigo, Gururumba, Saora Disorder, Berserkers, Shenkui, Ghost Sickness, Grisi siknis, Couvade Syndrome, Homosexual Panic, for instance. (And yes, I disagree with some things on this list.)



sounds more like Bush Derangement Syndrome



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It should be called 'Rage' rather than zombie.


Why would anyone take or use bath salts as a drug knowing there have been cases of 'eating people' through use of it?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i was wondering about something... i mean, these attacks are becoming more common now since the initial Miami story. i think that maybe drug users who weren't cannibalistic in any way before maybe are more prone to it now because you hear it in the media so often lately. so the media has put this idea in peoples minds, about eating flesh. so when they're high and completely tripping out... that whole cannibal thing comes into their mind and then they act it out.. not realizing that its actually something they heard in the media, and not their own thought or impulse or whatever.
did that make sense? im not sure i explained myself very well.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
It should be called 'Rage' rather than zombie.


Why would anyone take or use bath salts as a drug knowing there have been cases of 'eating people' through use of it?




The website I just posted, states that they become addicted....



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 





Who would bite off a dog ear like that only a zombie ..


No not a zombie.....just a nutter!

Remember Tyson bit off part of Holyfield's ear during a fight!

zombie or badass nutter?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
who would have ever thought
the start of Zombies
would have been caused
by smoking bath salts....



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
To my knowledge, NONE of these bizarre flesh eating, blood spitting, intestines throwing occurrences have conclusive evidence that any specific drug or substance had been ingested by these individuals prior to their "transformation".
The Miami face snacker was determined to have smoked marijuana prior to the attack, but MJ does not ellicit that type of behavior unless it is laced with something, and nothing else came back in the toxicology of Mr. Snacker other than plain old MJ. And the pills found in his stomach were undigested, so whatever was in them had not had time to enter his circulatory system & affect his brain.

The authorities SUSPECT drugs to be involved because WHAT ELSE ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO SAY??

People keep blabbing about bath salts, but NO ONE CAN PROVE THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!

The bath salt blabbing is based purely on speculation.
Jumping on the bath salt train, is mainstream media mob mentality at its best.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Just to add another "zombie" attack to your thread

Link


WILMINGTON, N.C. -- Police in Wilmington have a real man bites dog story.

Police say a suspect trying to elude officers bit the ear of a police dog earlier this week.

Police spokeswoman Lucy Crockett says doctors on Sunday had to stitch back together the ear of the injured police dog named Maxx.

Authorities were trying to arrest 22-year-old Travis Keith Glaspie who was wanted for a weekend shooting. Officers received information about Glaspie's whereabouts in Wilmington and Maxx chased him. The dog was injured as it tried to stop Glaspie.

Glaspie was being held on $1 million bond on charges of assault on a law enforcement animal, resisting arrest, assault on a police officer, property damage and possession of a controlled substance. Jail officials did not know if he has a lawyer.


Who would bite off a dog ear like that
only a zombie ..



Or someone wacked out on Methylenedioxypyrovalerone.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
who would have ever thought
the start of Zombies
would have been caused
by smoking bath salts....


It's not actual bath salts.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Of course not. If you were being attacked by a dog, what defenses would you use? I would certainly use my teeth if I had to also.

This whole zombie stuff is just stupid. The CDC started all of this with their "ad campaign," and ever since then, people haven't been able to shut up about it. There are plenty of crazy people in the world without having to sensationalize and lie about them being something other than just plain crazy or doped out.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
i was wondering about something... i mean, these attacks are becoming more common now since the initial Miami story. i think that maybe drug users who weren't cannibalistic in any way before maybe are more prone to it now because you hear it in the media so often lately. so the media has put this idea in peoples minds, about eating flesh. so when they're high and completely tripping out... that whole cannibal thing comes into their mind and then they act it out.. not realizing that its actually something they heard in the media, and not their own thought or impulse or whatever.
did that make sense? im not sure i explained myself very well.
'

Exactly right. This is a very well documented trend. The same thing happened with school shootings. It also happens with news of suicides. The news affects people's behaviors in ways most people don't realize. It's documented in a book I read on statistics. It's very real, and people can stop all the stupid zombie crap. These people are just doped out on drugs. Is that not enough for everyone? Stop going off the deep end with your fantasy crap (you know if you did!). It's bad enough.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
The bath salt blabbing is based purely on speculation.
Jumping on the bath salt train, is mainstream media mob mentality at its best.



So is jumping on the "zombie train" foolish. I'm much more likely to believe it's due to drugs than anything else. I'm going to go with what I figure it more likely, and something that sounds like it comes out of a movie would be the last thing I suspect, because I'm not a sensationalist moron.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I keep thinking of the game Plants v Zombies....Plant food v Bath salts....


Plant food is another "legal high" in the UK. (although now illegal I believe).



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
I'm starting to wonder if this is a USA-only form of dementia, drug related or not.
It might be USA-only related but definitely drug related (as in bad batch or wrong formulation of designer drug). Think about it there was a bad batch of tylenol with adverse reactions which was never disclosed by the manufacturer and/or discovered by the scientist/quality assurance


There are lot more bizarre cultural rituals/disorders in several countries/tribes that I wouldn't wanna get into at this time.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by hp1229
 

How can you really tell if anyone is using bath salts is my question.....Do they snort it or eat it? My fear for her is rising and I truly fear for her situation.....
edit on 21-6-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

From what I have read and heard from folks locally, it is generally snorted after having crushed the bath salt to fine powder. Regardless, chemicals in general are dangerous let alone some broke ass junkie who prolly snorted it as thats the only thing he saw in the garage/house but didn't go 'cannibal' and started this trend amongst the drug users or a drug formula gone wrong. I'm sure eventually the laws will change with respect to anyone found chewing/munching/biting/nibbling/licking/sucking another human being while being completely naked on the public roadways will be shot instantaneously by the law enforcement officers. Hopefully that might discourage the drug users from even experimenting.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by Ben81
 


Of course not. If you were being attacked by a dog, what defenses would you use? I would certainly use my teeth if I had to also.

This whole zombie stuff is just stupid. The CDC started all of this with their "ad campaign," and ever since then, people haven't been able to shut up about it. There are plenty of crazy people in the world without having to sensationalize and lie about them being something other than just plain crazy or doped out.


I should had put " " when i wrote zombies
people will immediatly think a rotten walking corpse when we say zombie

There is a rise of strange flesh and bitting attack recently
a drug or a virus could change someone into a mindless freak

CDC know everything about it



new topics

top topics



 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join