It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello (& the reason I joined).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Good day all. Its great to be introducing myself to you all, whose comments and opinions ive been following for a while now, from a distance.

I have joined a number of different forums / message boards over the past 2 years, to try and better my understanding of events that happened to me on the lead up to june 25th, 2009. More commonly known as, 'The day Michael Jackson died.'

Basically, my story revolves around the '11:11 conspiracy' (goodbye at this point, to those of you how have no time for this subject - hopefully a few of you are still reading). About 3 weeks before the date aforementioned, I began having my first sightings of 11:11 on clock faces etc. Thinking nothing of this until maybe the third consecutive day of occurances, I began to take notice, although still convinced myself that there was nothing to it. ***I must add at this point, that i haven't ever heard of this phenomena until June 25th, 2009***

To cut a long, long story short(er), exactly 1 week before june 25th, i began seeing 11:11 both AM and PM, without a single expection right up until 11:11pm (GMT) June 25th, 2009. I cant begin to explain the feeling i had over the course of these three weeks. It was, in a word, scary. The best I can put it, and apologies for the vagueness, is that I felt like something in the macrocosm was stirring, or coming about (a pathetic feeling - in the sense that whatever was happening, was so much bigger than me it made me feel more helpless than I have ever been in my life). Basically, something was coming to a head. And honestly, I thought it might have been my life, at a particular stage. I did not mention that for cinematic effect.

I was essentially a nervous wreck on the day of the 25th, having experienced 11:11 now 13 times in the past 6 days (including that morning). Anyway, that night, I was in my apartment with my girlfriend who went for a shower. I was watching tv in the living room. When she came in to dry her hair, rendering my viewing useless, I went into the bedroom with my guitar, to record a little. Before sitting down, i took my phone from my pocket - force of habbit - to check the time. I cant tell you how happy i was to see 11:04pm. I can remember thinking, 'well thank $%^& I wont be seeing 11:11 again tonight,' with real relief. I'm playing away, when suddenly the bedroom door bursts open, my girlfriend announces 'get in her quick, its all over the news, Michael Jackson is dead.'

I ran into the living room behind her, and stood in the middle of the room to see the headline scroll across the bottom of the screen, with an aerial view of his home on screen also. I wasn't a Michael Jackson fan, pretty much at all - but instinctually, I grabbed my phone to call a buddy who was a hardcore fan. As I flip it open, 11:11 hits me like a train. I can....not.... describe, the feeling that accompanied that occurance. I cant. Other than to say my girlfriend looked at me, noticed my expression, and helped me sit down, where i told her everything. It was as if something, twisted my arm into seeing it again, despite my joy at 'knowing' i wouldn't be experiencing it that night. There isn't a doubt in my head that something was telling me 'pay attention'. And nothing on this earth can convince me otherwise, I was made to pay attention.

Only that night, after that occurance, did i google '11:11', and could not believe that this was something that people, many people, all over the world have experienced. I still dont know why I was made to pay attention, other than to say, I believe that Michael Jacksons death was a microcosmic expression of something much greater having passed. this 'feels' right to me. But i have little, if anything to back this up.

Another interesting thing happened a while later, when i sent a msg to a youtube user who left a comment under an 11:11 video to ask her about her experience that she had hinted at (in the comment she left).
Basically, about 3 weeks after my msg was sent, and her not having logged into her account in long time, she took a notion to do so on returning from the cinema, where she was watching 'Michael Jackson - This Is It.' She could not believe the msg i had left her, or the circumstances under which she logged in to find it etc.

I would like to know if anyone else understands the feelings I have touched upon here in this post, or if anything at all i mentioned strikes a chord. I've been searching for answers for two years now (in four days time), and I am still no closer to any. I google and the like, every day. Every single day, because i know that i was made aware of something happening in the grander scale, without knowing why.

Nice to finally post here.
And as I said,
'Hello.'

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by irish1

Welcome to ATS...you sound like you'll fit in well here....

Des

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Welcome!

The Irish people are a great race, one of the more "awakened" groups of humans.

The significance of the numbers 11:11 are discussed in the video series "Answers from an Alien from Andromeda", I know it sounds crazy but the videos are really interesting (I have a thread on this series, where unfortunately very little of the videos is discussed and the posts are mostly debunking attempts).

Here is a snippet from video #15 in which it is discussed, please excuse the mangled english, not mine, but this was translated from Portuguese:

In ancient times when these portals were named, the 11:11 was chosen to represent numerical and visual concept of the passage, one after the other, "1" by "1", to the next dimension, and remain exactly the same being in their individuality, the "1" is the same on the other side.

Here is a link to the video:

www.youtube.com...

And here is a link to the huge PDF doc which you can scrolll down to the text of video 15:

docs.google.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For years I would see that time, feel strange about doing so, but never thought anything more of it than, "well it's just a coincidence." I have just started to do some research about this to see if there could be anything more to it. Good to see you posting here.

reply to post by irish1

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi Destinyone & Planetxishere, thanks for the replies, and thanks Planetxishere for the links, its really much appreciated. I look foward to the youtube vid when I leave work today. As I mentioned, its a voyage of discovery for me with this subject, and all info/personal experiences will be warmly recieved by me.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the support Bilk22. I really do think you'll find substance to this if you dig. Ive been put onto jungian syncronicity, 'synchromysticism' (-a term coined by Jake Kotze of Winnipeg) and many other subjects as a result of my digging, and its fascinating. I think your own feeling of 'what seems right' is key. I dont rate the opinion out there, that this is a message from the 1111 angel spirits guiding us into a new age or many similar tangents.

But who am I to blow against the wind.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Welcome irish1

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join