It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Algonquin Park Bigfoot 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I know the Internet is rife with Bigfoot stories, pics and videos but in the quest to find out what this phenomenon really is, I have attached the latest video claiming to capture Bigfoot on camera.

This one supposedly happened in the Algonquin Park, Canada. Now, I am not so sure of the authenticity of this footage but maybe you expert ATS Bigfoot experts can weigh in on this and hopefully either debunk or bless it's authenticity.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
BTW, the release date of the video to YouTube is 2012 even though the actual footage is from 2010.

Just FYI.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

the actual footage is from 2010.

Thats a good thing...I am going to Algonquin park in a few weeks.

I am not sure what to think though about this video.
It could be a misleading shot of a bear...Algonquin has alot of bears.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm not a big foot expert, but given the brevity of this video with no apparent motion of the humanoid figure, I don't know how one, methodologically, could distinguish what could be construed as a bigfoot versus some guy in an ape outfit.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

Could be a guy in a suit.

Could be a bear

Could be a tree

Who knows? Nothing is conclusive at all in the pic although one can make out a head, shoulders, arms..the question is how real is the figure. That not one of us can answer.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
damn them bigfoots they are sneaky
just in the dark and light area just enough to give a brief glimpse

did he go back to the location after he noticed what he filmed?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sorry ...it's not big foot...it's my cousin Wilbur.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
Could be a tree.

My vote is for tree. It's approximately the same color and height as several other of the small trees in the vicinity. It just happens to look like a humanoid figure at a certain angle.

And I'm as much of an expert on Bigfoots as anybody. So there.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

it is a sundog, chinese lantern, water vapor..........just guessing at what will be the debunkers, bunkers...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I too am going with tree. Don't think it was a deliberate hoax or a guy in a monkey suit though.

Also, that far removed from civilization I'm sure bigfoot could easily hear a car coming from several hundred yards. Why would he not withdraw deeper into the tree line. Also the bigfoot doesn't look very big to me. i say tree.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
After watching the vid at 720p full screen, I think it could be a bigfoot. I'm guessing maybe 6 ft. tall based on the nearby trees and bushes. You can make out the brow ridge and conical shaped head from the still around 40 sec. in. Very interesting. Only thing that bothers me is if it was from 2010, why didn't they release it until now....or did I miss this one?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Az A tellen yuz it's WILBER, his done married to his sister Wiberta!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

It actually looks more real the most of the videos posted on here.

And you can see it move slightly before it comes into view.

Watch it a few times and you can see it walking towards the road I believe but yea it's funny what stuff shadows can really hide.

Golf for example. Ever think you know where your ball went and couldn't find it only to find it 3 min later exactly where you were looking before ?

Yea I'd bet there are more sightings like these that people don't even know they filmed.

And Canada would be my best bet for a true , peaceful up close encounter on camera sighting.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
it is a sundog, chinese lantern, water vapor..........just guessing at what will be the debunkers, bunkers...

So what you're saying is, in your opinion, that you think it's an actual Bigfoot. An undiscovered large primate of some kind. Standing by the road in broad daylight and unnoticed by anyone as they drove by. I assume because it kind of sort of looks like a large primate at a certain angle. That's good enough for you. Sold. End of story.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
To me it certainly looks like a tree. A dead tree with no foliage on it that just looks like a being with shoulders/arms. I'm from Ontario and go up North quite a bit, I see dead trees driving along the roads that look oddly human but are 100% just dead trees.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
At first I thought maybe, but in the slower version zoom shot portion of the vid the image isn't as defined. I'd say a nice mix of sun,shadow and tree playing tricks.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I see what looks like one dark shadow amoungst many other equally as dark shadows, that only the one can be possibly misconstrued in the mind as a form it can recognize.

Therefore no matter what form this shadow can take in the mind. It is only a shadow.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
A still was released in 2011, hit the net last yr. The OWFR guys didn't have permission from the film's owner to make it public till now. One of the better video's out there.
No debunking here.....move along......

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What I think is very clear are 2 things.

1. This is an elaborate hoax. Clearly the 'thing' being filmed is a humal like figure in the traditional bigfoot garb. There is no doubt about what is being seen on video as it passes by.

2. This is actually a big foot.

There seems to be no wiggle room for anything else. It's either a hoax or real, there is no room for viewing error, anomoly, or trick of the camera. Having said that I am leaning towards hoax. conveniently enough the camera is mounted at just the right angle to capture this 'thing' as it passes by dead center of the viewing angle. That alone to me seems to speak 'hoax', not to mention it's apparently standing like cool hand Luke on the side of the road idly watching the truck pass by.

Could this be a bigfoot? Anything is possible and I'm not a debunker by any means, but this just reeks hoax to me.

EDIT: For thoes that think they are seeing shadows need to get their eyes fixed. If all is well with their optics, then next thing I would check is your head, then perhaps your motive. One thing that is crystal clear out of this whole thing is that there is a bigfoot looking thing there.
edit on 26-6-2012 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I believe we are seeing its back side. This video could very well demonstrate how amazing they are at camouflage. These things are probably around us all the time yet so adept at being unseen despite their titanic bulk that we simply do not notice. We pass by where they are without ever knowing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join