It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Italy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Greetings to everyone!
My name is Angel, I am 50 years old and live in Tuscany, in Italy.
For a long time, I follow this wonderful forum and today I decided to register
My main interest are the aliens and I'm looking for the Truth about them and about ourselves ...
I apologize now for my possible mistakes in your own language!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Angeldark

Hi Angel and welcome to the best forum board on the web !

And don't worry about your English ... it's a heck of a lot better than my Italian

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Welcome Angeldark

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Welcome to our world Angel and dont stress about your English it seems ok to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ciao! Benvenuti!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

G,day mate. dont sweat it, you are doing fine, and as one other member has already said, and i agree. I cant speak italian. well maybe just fiat and vespa. so you will be fine

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Thanks to all, will also be an opportunity to improve my English, now slowly i begin to post on topics righteous for me ...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi! nice to meet you.I like iItaly.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hi! nice to meet you.Did you close eye see colorful sight?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Welcome!

I will be coming to Italy at the end of this year and could use a bit of guidance. I require "the best internet connection possible" and need to know what areas provide a reliable and stable broadband service. Any help or guidance you could provide me with in advance is very much appreciated. I have yet to start my research and therefore even the slightest bit of information you can provide will be useful.

Thanks in advance, and once again, welcome!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Benvenuto fratello .
qui troverai un sacco di nuove informazioni . hit me se hai bisogno di kiarimenti .
saluti

top topics

join