It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

This thing goes back at least to the Boston Tea party when we refused to use King Georges money at 1 1/4 % interest . That was the Rothschilds money because they owned the Bank of England after Waterloo . Then Lincoln went and created his own money ( Green Back) instead of borrowing at 24 to 36 % interest from guess who .
The fact is that we are done for . If we revolt we will be like Greece starting to starve . They control every aspect of our lives like a big monopoly game .
More than that I believe the bible prophecy of the Great Tribulation where the 10 kings give their power to the One along with the One World Currency / Mark of the Beast . E- money makes the Mark and restriction of money use possible for the first time in history .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

reply to post by nightbringr

A lot of unverifiable information is being spread on the web on this subject.
The sourced blogsite www.itmakessenseblog.com, who post the OP cites is no longer even accessible. Its original post has been hash slung all OVER the net and is quoted by numberless different sites.

But here are links to verifiable financial connections of Rothschild to banks in Iceland:

This in 2008 showing Rothschild involvement with Bakkavor well before financial crisis: Bakkavör seeks to defrost cash

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. www.ft.com... The company is working with Rothschild, its long-term advisers, to negotiate over the issue with its 17 banks. There is no suggestion that Bakkavör, which has net debt of about £400m, is suffering from any liquidity problem. Bakkavör said on Monday that the deposit was fully protected by the Iceland Depositors and Investors Guarantee Fund. Rothschild was unavailable for comment.

And here: Bakkavor 's suppliers lose trading cover as downturn bites

The Icelandic-headquartered company, which has operations across the UK, is also working with Rothschild. The investment bank is believed to be assessing options for about £250m of debt that will need refinancing over the next two years.

And here: We'll get cash back, claims Bakkavor

It also disclosed it had appointed NM Rothschild as advisors in discussions with lenders on renewing its main credit facilities.

Here in 2009: Bakkavor axes jobs as demand slumps

The group is also trying to reduce its 880m [pounds sterling] debt, appointing Rothschild to look at ways of reducing its liabilities.

Rothschild lists Bakkavor as being advised under its 'Trusted adviser on equity and debt advisory deals' section on page 3 in this 2011 Consumer Advisory Brochure here: Consumer Advisory Pamphlet Also through its shown involvements world wide, they state "Consequently, Rothschild has advised on more transactions
than anyone else..."

In newer relations, On March 9th 2012 Rothschild is still helping Iceland Companies with financial acquisitions. So it appears that Rothschild did not get thrown out of dealings with the country. Info source: Rothschild transaction announcements

£1.45bn acquisition of Iceland Foods Group Limited by Iceland management and co-investors 9 March 2012 - Rothschild has acted as the financial adviser to the core Iceland management team and its co-investors, including founder Malcolm Walker, on the £1.45bn acquisition of Iceland Foods Group Limited (Iceland Foods). Rothschild provided integrated M&A and financing advice on valuation, commercial terms and hedging strategies, as well as the identification of and approach to co-investors and the arrangement of fully underwritten debt finance. Rothschild’s involvement with Iceland Foods extends almost 30 years, having originally advised the company on its listing in 1984. Rothschild has a strong track record in the retail sector, and in 2011 advised on more European retail M&A deals than any of its competitors.

What is the importance of Bakkavör? It purchased Exista which was the largest holding owner of Kaupthing Bank which was part of the government bank takeover in 2008 at the start of the crisis, which is far from being over. As for Rothschilds being thrown out? I don't see that anywhere.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
yay!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
only 900 yrs later....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
thnk god!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

THANK YOU!

All i was ever asking for was verifiable links. You have provided them in spades. Up until this point, everyone is telling me "Oh, dont worry, theyre linked!". I dont believe in hanging people until the evidence is in. Not sure why most dont understand that.

edit on 23-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

www.itmakessenseblog.com seems periodically up and down. Maybe I'm I little old school, but I would say it suffers from poor web design. Making people download 5mb of data as soon as they hit the front page is kinda idiotic. It wouldn't surprise me if they have bandwidth issue.

Also I suspect it's already been said, but the revolution in Iceland worked because they have a population of 300k that are probably all related in some way. You can't just scale that up to say, 313 million people (who hate each other) in the US. You may see revolution in other western nations one day, but it ain't gonna be quick or pretty.
edit on 23-6-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: doh

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Great find, this really shows that countries can definitely muster the strength to defy the will the banksters, when will other countries be able to stand up and enough is enough? If only this extremely important bit of news was actually properly reported on in the mass media (which obviously would be played down any how), people may soon start to think 'why have Iceland done this?' and may actually push people to do some research into what banks do and realise that it is indeed modern day enslavement.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by xuenchen
Why hasn't #Occupy pushed this ???

it's right up their alley.

and it's genuine for a change.

They might have, but we'd probably never know through the MSM - the MSM wouldn't air this story.

But then again there is the alternative media.

The fact that OWS hasn't pushed for this type of action tells me either:

a) OWS is disorganized and not that intelligent and/or they don't understand the real issues

or

b) OWS is just a big psy-op designed to hoodwink us in thinking some people care about the issues and are doing something about it so we can be lazy and not take any action ourselves - when the reality is OWS has really accomplished nothing - people's awareness of financial incompetence and corruption was awakened in the wake of the fall of Lehman and the resulting crash AND bailout which all went to the bankers and the subsequent revelation of additional huge bailouts. If anyone in the US or the world needs OWS to inform them of the dangers of the world's financial systems - they are really tuned out/brainwashed.
edit on 21-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

I'll take B for 2000! If OWS were real it would have surely accomplished something! Occupy was obviously set up to fail and so it has but the truth of the matter is real revolutions don't fail not when the majority is amped up to
take back the power that has been used to enslave our lives! Now when will the catalist begin a global revolution that will end poverty, borders, inequality, hate, war and much much more? The longer we wait the more chance that the enslavement will take permanant hold of the deluded masses! There are still many who believe that democracy exist! How can democracy exist inside a fixed game and what will the cataist be?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thats awesome that they tracked them down. I agree that the U.S. should step up instead of just the bankers paying the officials to keep everyone away from them. (i forgot who stated it so to whoever it was good point) Iceland ftw!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Can we have photos of the culprits, handcuffed preferably , i love when justice is done right, maybe i'll make a poster or something.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Rothschild flunkies will not do . I fear we all work for the Rothschilds , Lazzards, Morgans, Khun/Loeb , Warburgs , Rockefeller etc . I will be impressed when the heads of this bunch of Banksters is arrested .

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Great for iceland, I hope to one day travel there. This adds another reason to go there.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
cool

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Very interesting. What is coming for Iceland?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
here's some more info.

apparently some of this is all true.

Important Topic Updates

story from Business Insider
July 12, 2012

Iceland Has Hired An Ex-Cop To Hunt Down The Bankers That Wrecked Its Economy

The gentleman's name is Ólafur Þór (Thor) Hauksson. He is an ex police lieutenant hired by the government of Iceland to investigate all who were involved in the banking scandals and financial collapse there.

Apparently he was hired several years ago, and so far has actually netted some convictions !!

He has a "posse" of 100 the story says !!

Interesting article ..........

If you were involved in Icelandic high finance in the runup to the recession, you might want to start watching your back.

That's because the government has appointed a white collar crime bounty hunter who wants to haul your behind in (alive, to be sure).

LeMonde reporter Charlotte Chabas has a profile of Ólafur Þór Hauksson, a former local police lieutenant whom the Iceland government appointed to track down individuals likely to have helped sink the country's banking sector during the credit crunch...... [story continues]
Iceland Has Hired An Ex-Cop To Hunt Down The Bankers That Wrecked Its Economy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join