It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

you are right, forgive me, now I know
Oh contraire my friend. You were indeed right, I believe this is a hoax, as nothing more has surfaced other than your regular conspiracy sites. I did find several pages of the story, but all were the usual junk news psuedo-news stuff. My apology for doubting you my good man........
edit on 22-6-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Here's a snippet of what really happened in Iceland: current.com...

If you're not familiar with The Young Turks, then you should check them out. They actually tell the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

You say this is a hoax, I don't believe that is quite the right term. The original story in the OP is an interpretation of certain events by the authour. Their interpretation being that the bankers arrested in Iceland were Rothschild/Rockefeller puppets. No evidence, no sources for that, just personal opinion and biased interpretation.

A hoax would be someone deliberately presenting something untrue as fact. Maybe if the author had said Mr X is paid by the Rothschilds to carry out their evil agenda and I have proof....and he didn't......that would be a hoax.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Beware the False Flag and those they deem expendable being put up as the sacrifice to save the whole.

nuff said.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Occupy doesn't support any party.
I support Johnson.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Whatt is that ?????!!!!!!! The link I posted was to the Iceland newpaper. I've never seen the message you just showed anywhere, ever ! What do you think this is all about ? Does anyone have any ideas ?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This is absolutely amazing.

This concerns me a little, though, from the article linked on the first page of this thread:

Special Prosecutor, Olafur Thor Hauksson told Visir.is that house searches are taking place in at least three places today as part of investigations into the central bank, MP Bank and Straumur Bank.

If I were Mr. Hauksson, I'd lock my doors at night. He's venturing into some murky water, so pray for his safety.

Oh, and expect David Wilcock to jump on this bandwagon at any moment, trying to claim credit for releasing this news. Way to go ATS!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Could this be the beginning of the End for the cabal?

Just asking because you all know what is supposed to go down.....

I wouldn't bet on it.

Nothing that is going on in Iceland is getting ANY coverage in the MSM in the states. I'm sure if they have any problems -- whatever can be CAUSED by other banks -- the reporting will blame the government's efforts to control banking or in bringing crooks to justice.

The US should never have had private banking since its the taxpayer that takes all the risks anyway and a bank doesn't want to lend to anyone without money.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by nightbringr

Again, i ask where in ANY of the related articles it refers to a Rothchild. The OP made a point of mentioning Rothchilds. Funny, the names of the men arrested were very Scandanavian in nature. Perhaps you can list the family tree linking them?

Where have you been? The Rothchilds own literally every bank on the planet, They've been at this for over a thousand years, maybe 2000, maybe more.

I know.

Are you however incapable of reading? Im simply asking for the connection. Your telling me there is one. Should be easy for you to produce a family tree showing how those arrested are related to the Rothchilds.

Right?

Don't you get it ?
It's all mind games – psy -ops. For some it's purely a fixation followed by Reflexive action.
It's like writing 'Zionist' and 'evil' every other sentence to have it quietly embedded it the sub conscience of the weak minded.

So very, very true.

When did people ever lose their ability to think objectively?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Are you however incapable of reading? Im simply asking for the connection. Your telling me there is one. Should be easy for you to produce a family tree showing how those arrested are related to the Rothchilds.

If i was incapable of reading i wouldn't be here now would i? I don't know what the connection is, and i don't really care either. I'm not wasting my money to do a background check on any of them, thats above my paygrade or ability to care.

Real smart of ya buddy.

Im sure each and every employee at each and every bank everywhere in the world is related to the Rothchilds.
No need to research anything we discuss! Naw! Who needs research and deductive reasoning! People like you make me lose faith in humanity. All knee-jerk reaction and "hang em high!". We dont need no stinking evidence!

edit on 22-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Let me say I don't feel the OP in any way decieved, the OP posted the story, what I do think is that the story is being built as they go,(not the OP, the media),...hoping to have people take notice and somehow influence this idea. I'v read of one of the bankers arrested and then released? Don't know if it is the same bunch of bankers they have refer'd to or if there were more? I could only find one and it was story on 'Pravda' news.

edit on 22-6-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I wish this made the news in the US. More people need to realize that the people should be in control of their government, not vice versa. Our government is so afraid of an uprising of this magnitude they have to hide the story. Tells you alot about the state of US "Democracy"

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Seems the Itmakessense blog has been blocked, I'm in the USA.

This is 2:58 pm Eastern time, I'll try it later, that is if the connection
on ATS isn't also blocked later.

SUSPICIOUS !

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
no way really? i don t buy this?
do we have any other proof??

it would be great thou.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm guessing Iceland was tptp weak spot, let's take the rest of this corrupt behemoth down, if Iceland can do it why can't we!

You guessed correctly. Iceland can be looked at like a beachhead that was first taken in the beggining of a long war against international bankster masters of puppets. The gutless robot politicians that they own should be held accountable for their part in raping the people for their own greedy personal gain. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This article needs to VIRAL!!!

I hear a lot of people on this in that we need to follow suit to Icelands' inspirational shakedown!

We the people right? no matter what country- we have the power to vote, or better yet NOT TO VOTE if it's gonna be the same history repeating itself.

I feel that in America especially, it is very divided with this republican/democrat rivalry crap between parties and especially the people who unwaveringly support it.. If people took a moment to open their minds and realize the possibility that the people pulling the stings in government do it to both sides of these parties presidential representitives.. this pathetic two party system seems more and more to just create roadblocks and confusion for true progression of the country!

Power to the people- people that are down for the cause, smart, open minded and very hard to corrupt!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Hello,
I am afraid this was a pipe dream, and not a new one at that. I have heard of this many months ago, and the more I checked into this "Drake" guy the more I came to the conclusion it's just a ploy for attention, if not attention some other motivation. Sorry people, I know how I felt when I realized nothing in the story/claim ever materializes just the same old rumor re-told.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

People are reading deep into these subjects and probably know more than you give them credit for . Maybe you need to read more deeply into the NWO plot and you will see it was conceived by Mayer Amschel Bauer ? Rothschild . Yes most all of your major bank s are controlled by the Banksters . There are 10 to 13 families that are all Jewish that controls the 12 privately controlled privately owned Federal Reserve Banks and thus all of the banks in America and then check who owns the World Bank and IMF . But the Rothschild family is the big boy on the block . These families intermarry to keep their money in the family . The Rothschilds run the banking industry .

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey

Seems the Itmakessense blog has been blocked, I'm in the USA.

This is 2:58 pm Eastern time, I'll try it later, that is if the connection
on ATS isn't also blocked later.

SUSPICIOUS !

It seems to be completely down @4:50pm Pacific time too !!
(7:50pm eastern Time)

Very suspicious now.

This happens sometimes when we post controversial topics !!!

Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers

This story is from a blog, but it is possible that it's true.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Everything you say is 100% correct, IMO. I blame every democrat and republican in Washington alike, going back to Woodrow Wilson (with very few exceptions). The point I was making is that OWS is largely made up of sheeple from the Democrat party who still, after all he's done, will vote for Obama in November. That's why they are endorsed by the likes of Nancy Palosi, Hillary, and George Soros. Just try to get any of them to tell you who they're voting for. They won't tell you because they need to pretend to be enlightened in order for their movement to have any crediblity.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join