It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
that's because the icelandic people didn't give them $700 billion to bail them out.

the cabal thought it was easy pickings, i guess they were wrong to mess with vikings, regardless that they traded in their horned berserker helmets and broad swords for suits and luxury resorts.

they stood up for what is right, and not what americans did, which was not question your government and its motives.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

The difference between a US soldier and a Viking is that vikings fight for honor and what they believe is right....US soldiers take orders

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
This is quite an interesting story. We can't use a blog as credible confirmation, but none the less it's something we should look more into and keep an eye on. Anyone else getting the feeling with the Obama, Holder situation, as well as this developing story, and the EU/Greece story that the wheels seem to be coming off of the whole corrupt global system? This could be part of why all those bankers have been resigning for the past couple of months, maybe they saw the writing on the wall. I wouldn't say anything is definite, but things around the world seem to be oddly lining up for something big.EDIT: S&F
edit on 21-6-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

Quite right Grave Digger... something's certainly up. Their panic is starting to become somewhat more noticeable... and about time too. Here in New Zealand, our government is ramming through policy to sell off more state assets to private interests (5 major power infrastructure companies) even with more than 75% public disapproval. Apparently winning the election against an already decimated and broken opposition party gives them a 'mandate' to do push ahead with such unpopular policy and one that's been roundly and completely disproved to be of any value or downstream worth at all to the economy.... Go figure.

But guess what. It sort of makes sense. Our prime minister is the ex head of global foreign exchange for Meryl Lynch! A one term opposition leader, with virtually no political experience before being vaulted to leader of the party, one week before being elected PM he's visited by a certain English Lord and Rothschild henchman (who flew in for 'dinner' on their private jet and were gone again by midnight... he still refuses to say what the meeting was about) and then boom... their 'boy' elected PM of the country in a landslide. Sound familiar?

But the panic is starting to show on more than one front and they're finally starting to be exposed for the frauds they are with their questionable dealings and fraudulent behaviour... and they don't like it... they don't like it at all! They're like deer caught in the headlights some of them... if it wasn't so abhorrent and evil, it would almost be comical to watch; especially now as people wake up to their ruse and they try ever more desperately to extol the virtues of their corrupt fiat-based system and people look back at them like they're either high or completely, clinically insane. Finally!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Could this be the beginning of the End for the cabal?

Just asking because you all know what is supposed to go down.....

Hell yes it is. Imagine how sophisticated these banker's projections were to keep this racket running for 80 years. They know the gig is up. They knew it back before they pulled off 911 and hoped it would lead to WWII. That didn't work. They tried to start a Muslim uprising in Iraq by killing civillians. That didn't work. In Afganistan they've had to result to killing innocent civillians with drones because soldiers have seen through it.

The fatal blow is the citizens waking up to the racket. Iceland happens to have one of the most homogeous and literate societies on the planet. They were the first to wake up. The rest of the planet is not far behind. The scum sucking, humanity hating bankers, have known for a long time. They just can't seem to accept it is finally happening.

Soon, they will be running so fast seeking refuge but there will be no place to hide. I am very happy and looking forward to the day the shills and brainwashed disinfo agents go to the mailbox and find no paycheck. How long till the ranks of ATS shrinks back to its 2009 levels? Ha ha ha.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
But now how long until TPTB decide Iceland is ready for it's own Black Flag operation? How long until they have a 9/11?

I just hope that if TPBT decide to begin punishing Iceland, the people stick to their guns and not give up or give in.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Also... I really do hope that those muppets and their 'mass arrest' theories don't suddenly try and hold this act up as 'proof' of what they've been banging on about is coming true.

This is ICELAND'S WIN... this is the ICELANDIC PEOPLE'S WIN... let them have this time as their own and let them be proud of their achievements, without some bunch of apathetic navel gazers trying to jump on their bandwagon and taint what should be an example to people everywhere of what they can do if they unite against a system or group who's actions are morally, ethically and socially corrupt and unjust.

Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen

The difference between a US soldier and a Viking is that vikings fight for honor and what they believe is right....US soldiers take orders

What the hell lol.

Vikings fought for rape and plunder. Ask any coastal nations people who felt the hammer of the gods.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Petition them all. With napalm.

Ok, so your obviously understand the Rothchild connection to this article, since you want them dead, women, children and all.

Maybe you can please explain to me in any of the associated articles relating to this thread where anything about any Rothchild is mentioned? Im at a loss.

Granted Planet, there isn't any credible mention of the Rothschilds and being a journo, I agree, it's a tenuous claim, made rather loosely... but...

Think back a few years as to how the Icelandic banking system exploded meteorically as the country's 'new primary industry' and think about where much of that funding came from for them to undertake this kind of venture. It came primarily from the city banks in London. From here it's not a long bow to draw at all to bin a Rothschild connection into all this. But you're right... on the face of it, it was loose claim... but from a blog after all, so me thinks that this was likely not subbed before it went 'live'.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by ElOmen

What the hell lol.

Vikings fought for rape and plunder. Ask any coastal nations people who felt the hammer of the gods.

plus the Vikings would stop in Ireland and kidnap women on their way to Iceland during the days it was being settled.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by salamanda
Think back a few years as to how the Icelandic banking system exploded meteorically as the country's 'new primary industry' and think about where much of that funding came from for them to undertake this kind of venture. It came primarily from the city banks in London. From here it's not a long bow to draw at all to bin a Rothschild connection into all this. But you're right... on the face of it, it was loose claim... but from a blog after all, so me thinks that this was likely not subbed before it went 'live'.

It was me making that comment, not Planet. I was responding to his wish to carpet bomb all Rothchilds, men, women and children.

Again, i ask you to show me a real connection, not supposition. Otherwise this type of posting is no different than the MSM lies everyone rages about. Were mad they lie to us, yet we make up our own stories without doing any research.

Smart
edit on 21-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I am calling BS on this one and the facade on Iceland tossing out the evil bankers, if people only knew.

"What a fool believes"

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well if this is indeed true, as it appears more and more to be, then I predict some people are going to end up "disappearing" or turning up dead in suspicious ways (accidents, suicides, etc.)

The Rothschild Illuminati is NOT going to take this lying down.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Next step is to line up the bankers, dip bullets in horse manure and shoot them all, and leave one living to tell the story to the other bankers...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
here's a new article- June 2012. They jailed a couple.

www.icenews.is...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Next step is to line up the bankers, dip bullets in horse manure and shoot them all, and leave one living to tell the story to the other bankers...

And then when someone needs a mortgage because he cannot afford his house, he pays someone interest to lend him money, it becomes a business and it all starts over again. Except you have less bullets and blood on your hands. Hope you can look into the eyes of their heartbroken children and tell them why you executed their parents.

Dont lend money when you cant afford to pay it back. Economics 101.

edit on 21-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
here's a new article- June 2012. They jailed a couple.

www.icenews.is...

Hmmmm, they jailed Jon Thorsteinn Jonsson and Ragnar Zophonias Gudjonsson.

Now please tell me how these are Rothchilds? Sound Scandanavian/Icelandic to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Although I agree that ALL bankers should be hunted by Interpol and prosecuted, no matter where they are from,...I feel a storm this way comes. The international bankers will target Iceland soon as a rogue country (they'll find a reason), and Sigurdur Einarsson will commit suicide. Anytime a country or person attacks or embarrasses the banking elites, they retaliate harshly.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Again, i ask where in ANY of the related articles it refers to a Rothchild. The OP made a point of mentioning Rothchilds. Funny, the names of the men arrested were very Scandanavian in nature. Perhaps you can list the family tree linking them?

Where have you been? The Rothchilds own literally every bank on the planet, They've been at this for over a thousand years, maybe 2000, maybe more.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
Iceland is just the beginning of this rather large tumbling of the cabal, the only question is now, how badly does the rest of the world population want true freedom?

I'm hoping holder and the rest of the deceiving obama administration goes down next and please don't miss geitener when you drag the bottom.

I agree. The other thing America needs to do is take down the benefactors of the wars, mainly Bush and Cheney and all connected with the banking fiasco. If we can do that anything is possible besides, that would show a true dedication to solving problems and admitting fault which must happen in order to move forward unilaterally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join