It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights And Helicopters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I live in San Francisco and last Friday, June 15th, my girlfriend and I were driving south on highway 101/280 towards Redwood City when I saw a lot of lights in the sky. The angle that we first saw them at, they were arranged in a triangle pattern and my first thought "Is that a genuine UFO?" But as we continued southward, they turned out to be several low-flying (less than 1000 feet) helicopters. The further we drove, the more helicopters we began seeing. By the end of our trip, I counted no less than twenty helicopters, each spaced less than 1 mile apart and all heading north. In addition to the helicopters, I noticed a few hovering red lights, which I assumed to be helicopters as well.

Since then, I've thought every day about making a post about it because something about the circumstances don't add up. I have no tangible proof, so (audible sigh) this is mainly based on my own intuition. Since then, I haven't found any news reports of anything that could explain such a large helicopter presence on this day.

So, what finally prompted to create this post was this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason being, the lights in this video look EXACTLY like the lights I saw hovering last Friday (the non-helicopter lights).

So, does anyone else live in the San Francisco area and noticed anything strange last Friday evening, between 9:45 and 10:15 pm? Lastly, can anyone properly identify those hovering red lights?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Could that be linked to this other thread? Link to thread

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Interesting to know. I wasn't aware that Lockheed Martin had a missile testing facility in the Santa Cruz mountains. Unfortunately, nothing I saw matches the description that poster gives. Thanks for bringing it to the table though!

new topics

join