The ATS Regent Debate Thread pt.1

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
***This ad has been approved by PurpleChiten for ATS Regent***

PurpleChiten for ATS Regent

edit on 23-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Do you think one should believe in the Illuminati conspiracy to have credence as a regent on a conspiracy forum?

No

Anyone can believe what ever they want. As for my personal opinion:

The Illuminati haven't existed since the 1780's when they were driven out of Bulgaria. The Illuminati weren't an elite group of people in control. In fact, they were quite similar to us here. They preferred knowledge over all else. Their goal was to help mankind and aid them against the "wicked" of the world.

As for the "Illuminati conspiracy," there is no doubt that there are "elitists" who gather and meet each other (it can be seen at Bohemian Grove and the Bilderberg group). The modern association between these elitists and the Illuminati is wrong and should not be.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Do you think one should believe in the Illuminati conspiracy to have credence as a regent on a conspiracy forum?

No.

I think that having credence as a regent involves being able to think and reason independently. He or she should think as logic and information available to them dictates, not as I think they should believe.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

In short, no.
If you disagree with someone's beliefs and wish to change their mind, you should engage them in a civilized debate. But whether someone believes in the "Illuminati Conspiracy" or not should have no bearing on their ability to be Regent.
I think there are old men that meet in secret trying to determine the policies of various Nations, But I couldn't say if they are successful or not. It is even possible that a group calling itself the Illuminati attempts to do this, But I doubt they actually influence anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

First, my apologies for the delay. I had a publishing deadline to meet and could not participate until today.

1. Do you think a world-view discussion is necessary for the Regent position?
Why?

In this case the "world" is only ATS, so no I don't.

2. How would you differentiate yourself between the other candidates approaches to this position?
What makes you unique?

One of the biggest problems we face is the constant cry for change, where no change is needed and often not wanted. I like ATS the way it is now and from the success of ATS, I'm clearly in the majority. My stance is to change nothing and enjoy this wonderful discussion and debate Board as is.

3. How would ATS benefit from your leadership?

If it ain't broke, I'd not fix it. I'd not be swayed by the opinions of a few who wish to dictate to the majority.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I would make sure that the coffee flowed, the choccy was fresh and everyone had a good ole time...

Buying votes already? For shame!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

This is a trick question. If one answers "no," it will be construed to mean that one is secretly a member of the conspiracy. Thus, no comment.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I think to suggest that is the opposite of the purpose of ATS. ATS is not limited to one conspiracy, nor is it limited to only those who agree with any one conspiracy.

I'd think a good Regent would be one who respected all points of view.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This thread is the bilderberg group of ATS

I'm whistle blowing
edit on 23-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Stop yelling please. This is a democratic process, not a platform for those who would be Dictators.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

1. Illuminati conspiracy
2. credible

Pick one.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Commercial break to official announce celebrity endorsements for 15 of our beloved candidates!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

NEWS UPDATE!

The voting processes have now begun for ATS Regent. ALL members of ATS should locate the thread for their chosen candidate with the word "Summation" in the title and flag that thread. The flag is your vote! Whichever candidate gets the most flags in their summation thread is the next Regent of ATS for a term of 1 year.

This is democracy at its finest folks... here your vote really will count!

The Summation threads are not however, for commentary of any kind. The Moderating staff have kindly asked everyone to keep all comments out of the summation threads. Those threads are for voting ONLY. Your flag is your vote!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join