Okay folks, lets try something. With so many time zones, so many work schedules, I am trying a simple approach.
I will create regular debate threads. If successful and I get questions from members.
1. Only candidates are to post in this thread.
I'm no mod, but I will run around and scream like a little sissy if this gets abused.
2. Civility at all times, please.
(see above sissy remark if you have questions)
3. No advertising, or fan base visiting.
4. Keep to the questions at hand.
If you are not a candidate, but want to comment, OR if you want to make suggestions, pleasepleaseplease use
to make your comments or
Candidates can link their platform threads.
Lets stay civil and see how this goes. If it is successful, I'll create more Debate threads. I also may "bump" this from time to time just so
everyone sees it.
Now for the questions.
1. Do you think a world-view discussion is necessary for the Regent position?
2. How would you differentiate yourself between the other candidates approaches to this position?
What makes you unique?
3. How would ATS benefit from your leadership?