It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is British Airways Warning The People of The UK About The Olympics? (Video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i can't believe this is the first conclusion you'd jump to - there's nothing beyond what the company is stating: "we support our athletes, so should you". they aren't part of the NWO and hoping to keep the "sheep" inside the country, they aren't warning people about impending danger, and they are not attempting to turn away customers. they are a business and i'm sure that by claiming they support their country's athletes, they hope more people will fly with them. that's it.

too many fantastical ideas are being posted, and too many people are enthusiastic about them. you're all blinded by wishful thinking, by your bias to believe that everything is conspiratorial and sinister. life is slightly more mundane than you're willing to accept.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

funny why support the Olympics by asking for more people to see it, when tickets are usually sold out to the point scalpers can sell them for ridiculous prices up to 10X more....

surly they could of came up with better...

but then again i guess its the easiest to plug yourself without looking tawtty....
not long till the games

who knows this could be double bluff games by the Illuminati...
tho the amount of symbolism around has picked up...

oh in pit bulls MIB song anyone notice the off hand line: they can try to stop the movement it they want to...
off top a lil i know, haven't seen the movie does it relate to the film?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok S&F

Why? Because things are just so weird around the 2012 Olympics, from the Pyramid lighting, to the crazy lisa simpson bj Zion logo, to the weird very weird alien mascots, and now a Airline company telling people not to fly…

just plane(pun) weird!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I couldnt believe this when i first saw it. i knew there would be something on ATS

Seems very disturbing, god only knows whats going to happen.. nothing i hope but # like this does not help especialy from such a massive brand and company..

WIERD

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Don't Fly is also accompanied by a twitter hashtag #HomeAdvantage, which means its encouraging people not to be outside of the UK so as many people as possible are here to get behind TeamGB in the Olympics. Quite simple really. BA will still make money from the Olympics because of the amount of incoming flights from around the world coming into London and the surrounding airports.

Lyrics are pretty weird however.
edit on 23-6-2012 by ironsjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Why is a non-white child holding the British flag LMAO!!!

Could it be that there are millions of non-white British people?......what do you reckon Einstein?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

No its not, its saying don't fly. That's not DON'T FLY ABROAD, its DON'T FLY. BA puts on lots of internal flights, this isn't just about flying abroad. This is simply saying DON'T FLY in general terms. IMO this makes no sense, the advert could have taken any angle bar this to NOT affect their business model. The could have simply shown an advert of people arriving at the airports via BA flights with a message at the end saying SUPPORT TEAM GB

You seem like an intelligent guy, but you have not got a clue how advertising works....no offence intended

A company of BA's standing can, and will make diverse advertisements, by telling people to "stay at home during the Olympics" and to "Get behind team GB"....they are actually raising there profile and appearing to be more patriotic, ie: putting Great Britain before themselves, whilst still raising their profile.

No conspiracy here, just, dammed good marketing!

My business is marketing....I wish I'd thought of this!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

The UK government allowed thousands of immigrants to enter the UK job market to benefit the few owners of businesses subsequently leading to having to sell the idea of "multiculture".

The non-white child represents another part of the selling of "multiculture" to the indigenous English people.

Look out for more of the same.

Meantime the rich owners of businesses have buggered off like rats jumping off a sinking ship leaving the locals to stew in it.

The muslims wanted to build a mega-mosque on the olympic site holding thousands but the locals (what`s left of them after they were cleared out by the Olympic committee) had a 48,000 petition which made the organizers have second thoughts - but I feel it is likely that it will be squeezed through after the olympics end.

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.cumbu.com...

What is also noted in the BA ad is that white women of reproductive age are placed next to black men twice rather than white men.

This is the same BA that turned it`s back on having the Union Jack on it`s planes which led to Thatcher the English PM at the time criticizing BA. BA eventually put the Union Jack colors back on it`s planes at the cost of millions of pounds.

www.thefreelibrary.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

This leads nicely onto the acronym for BA of Bloody Awful. Other airplane acronyms are:
AA (Adria Airways)
Always Awful

AI (Air India)
Allah Informed

Alitalia (Italy)
A Little Italian Tradition And Lotsa Italian Attitude

American
A Miracle Each Rider Is Currently Alive Now

AUA (Austrian Airlines)
Almost Unknown Airline

AWA (America West Airlines)
Always Wasting Assets

BA (British Airways)
Bloody Awful

BOAC (British Overseas Airways Corp.)
Better On A Camel

BWIA (Carribean airline)
Better Walk If you're Able

CA (China Airlines)
Choose Another

CAAC (Chinese Avation Airline Company)
Chinese Airlines Always Cancel

CAI (Canadian Airlines International)
Circle Airport Indefinitely

DELTA (USA)
Doesn't Even Leave The Airport

EAL (Eastern Airlines, USA)
Eastern's Always Late

El Al (Izrael)
Everyones Luggage Always Lost

JAT (Yugoslav Airlines)
Joking About Time
Jamais à temps (akronim je prispevala Jasna)

LOT (Poland)
Lots Of Trouble

LIAT (Carribean airline)
Lost Inbetween Antigua and Trinidad

NORTHWEST (USA)
Nobody Out Ranks This Horrid, Worthless, Excruciatingly Sluggish Transport

OLYMPIC (Greece)
Onassis Likes Your Money Paid In Cash

PA (Philippine Airways)
Please Avoid

PAL (Philippine Airlines)
Plane Always Late

PAN AM (USA)
Plan On Arriving Nervewracked And Mad

PIA (Pakistan International Airlines)
Perhaps I'll Arrive

PLUNA (Air Uruguay)
Pocos Locos Usan Nuestros Aviones (peščica norih ljudi uporablja naša letala)
(contributed by Argentina Guy)

QUANTAS (Australia)
Quite A Nice Trip, Any Survivors?

SABENA (Belgium)
Such A Bloody Experience, Never Again

SAHSA (Servicio Aero Honduras SA)
Stay At Home, Stay Alive

SAS (Scandinavian Airline System)
Sweet And Sexy

SIA (Singapore Airlines)
So Incredible, Aah

TACA (a group of Latin American airlines)
Take-A-Chance Airline

TAP (Air Portugal)
Take A Parachute

TWA (Transworld Airlines, USA)
Terrorist Welcome Aboard

UNITED (USA)
Usually Not Inclined To Eliminate Disasters

USAir (former Alleghany Airlines)
Unfortunately, Still Alleghany In Reality

VIRGIN
Very Interesting Ride; Going Into Nymphos

edit on 24-6-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hi everyone here, the thread has just motivated me to sign up.

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that that 'London's Calling' song was chosen as one of the official songs for the London 2012 Olympics.
With all the suspicion floating around the web in regards to a false flag attack being planned at the opening ceremony, it's a pretty scary song to choose.

Also, as someone mentioned the London bus at the Beijing Olympics reminded them of the Tavistock square 7/7 false flag attack on London, I thought I should point out that, that British Airways plane was a 777.

British Airways claim the ad was a bit of 'tongue in cheek', I have no doubt of that at all, but I don't think its for the reasons most people would think. For some reason the national airline don't want anyone to leave the UK, while at the same time bringing 100,000's of people into the country. There is no doubt in my mind that something big is being planned beyond the Olympics and it's not going to be a good thing since the illuminati are involved. (Clearly with all the symbolism) There's too much evidence now and to be honest, I think they know we know but they don't care... This should tell us how big of an event it will be.

A wise man would listen to their advice and do the exact opposite, meaning LEAVE the UK. I'm seriously considering this myself right now. Thankfully I live outside of London but still too close for comfort if I'm honest.
This whole Olympic conspiracy will never get fully uncovered and exposed in time because there's just too many dots to connect. They've been planning this for years and years, turning London into the new Zion. However, all of the dots will get connected after the event and it will all make much more sense than it does now but the question we need to ask ourselves is, will it be too late by then? I think they know it will be which is why they are being so blatant about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just found this song from Muse, a British band heavly into there conspiricy theories, They have published a song for the upcoming 2012 British olympics titled "SURVIVAL"

Its a bit over the top, But reminds off the old cold war USSR patrotic songs, Or along the lines off "Stay calm everthing as normal " Goverment WW2 properganda posters..

If link is not working could somone assist me plz.
Muse,Survival official olympic song

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/cxxj89m28WU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
OK, the vidio link feeked up, My opolz, managed to get the Lyrics though !!

"Survival", the new Muse song, theme from the Olympics.

Lyrics:

Race, life's a race
And I'm gonna win
Yes, I'm gonna win
And I light the fuse
And I'll never lose
And I choose to survive

Whatever it takes
You won't put ahead
I'll keep up the pace
And I reveal my strenght
To avoid human race
Yes, I am prepared

To stay alive
And I won't forgive
Vengeance is mine
And I won't give in
Because I choose to thrive

Yeah we're gonna win!

Race, it's a race
And I'm gonna win
Yes, I'm gonna win
And will I light the fuse
I'll never lose
And I choose to survive

Whatever it takes
You won't pull ahead
'Cause I'll keep up the pace
And I reveal my strenght
To the whole human race
Yes, I'm gonna win!

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Win! Win! Win! Win!

Yes, I'm gonna win!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
CRT 346Y

COUNT RUMORS TRUE

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

edit on 7-7-2012 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Makes you wonder if the giant sculpture letters “R U N” that were put up in the plaza of the handball arena in the Olympic park could also be another subliminal suggestion.

aajpress.files.wordpress.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 7-7-2012 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2012 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

There you go Brad hope this helps.

edit on 7-7-2012 by foxhoundone because: fingermong monster

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's absolutely the case this video is full of messages. What I found interesting was the plane turning at Trafalgar Square, on top of where Charles I statue is, and the geographical centre of the UK (all distances from London are measured from this point). It seems that Charles I 'handler' was George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham. (Buckingham Palace is named after this family). Behind and around Trafalgar Square is the global control network, known as the Committee of 300, the olympians, or the John Adam St Gang, all the same network. Cleopatra's Needle is close by on the Thames, brought from Heliopolis, the City of the Sun (or the biblical 'On'). This is their landmark.

It has been suggested that Big Ben is named for the Ben Ben stone, also in Heliopolis.

With respect to the Phoenix:

It is described as a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends[which?]). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (literally "sun-city" in Greek).

The mythical symbolism in this area is huge, referring to traditions ranging from the reed sea, gwion in the welsh texts, the Nahuatl (Aztecs), Greece (Adelphi House, the omphalos stone outside St Martin in the Fields overlooking Trafalgar Square), the Ark of the Covenant, Egypt (Heliopolis), ....

For the advert to have the plane turning on this point, where the statue of Charles I is, and adjacent to this hugely powerful and occult network, is no coincidence.

It's curious that in Cold Play's 'Fix You' Chris Martin sings to Cleopatra's Needle, (with the John Adam St network behind it) 'lights will guide you home'

at 2.14. mins of this video:

This is of course the light of Lucifer, as this is where the Lucifer Magazine was published by Blavatsky.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

There have been 'non white' Britions living here for nearly 2,000 years.

If you have a problem with that, shame on you

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caz111

What I found interesting was the plane turning at Trafalgar Square, on top of where Charles I statue is, and the geographical centre of the UK (all distances from London are measured from this point).

It's Horatio Nelson, and the geographical centre of the UK is somewhere in northern England. However, it;s fair to say that all distances in the UK are measured from Evesham. And indeed, from Crewe, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Lower Piddle.

But never let ignorance get in the way of a crazy conspiracy theory, eh?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It has been suggested that Big Ben is named for the Ben Ben stone, also in Heliopolis.

Well yes, it has now. By you. But why do you thing a brass bell was named thus? Seems odd to me?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

What I found interesting was the plane turning at Trafalgar Square, on top of where Charles I statue is, and the geographical centre of the UK (all distances from London are measured from this point).

It's Horatio Nelson, and the geographical centre of the UK is somewhere in northern England. However, it;s fair to say that all distances in the UK are measured from Evesham. And indeed, from Crewe, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Lower Piddle.

But never let ignorance get in the way of a crazy conspiracy theory, eh?

Nelson is the column, and that is not in the centre of the roundabout, which is where the Statue of Charles I stands, and the plane rotates.

Here is the plaque:

And here is the statue, with Nelson's column behind it.

And here is the location:

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join