It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is British Airways Warning The People of The UK About The Olympics? (Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by FalseFlagOnOlympics

No it's not proof, it's fear mongering.

I'll bet you 50p and a fried egg butty the only bad thing to happen at the Olympics will be a bunch of drunk, skin headed chavs waving their white lighting cider bottles menacingly at the law before being dragged down a back alley to meet Mr Tazer and Dr. Truncheon.

you have not even watched the video, it's a 1h45 exclusive new doc... you're a troll sir and you have no credibility

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Mate how can you call the guy a troll!?

You have spammed the same videos now in about 3 or 4 threads, and it is merely an opinion, not proof of anything.

vvv

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

In my time on ATS I have never seen one of these predictions come true. I would be willing to wager money with anyone that nothing will happen at 2012 apart from some sporting events and maybe some protests.

ATS should set up a betting forum so people can put their money where their mouth is.

I recommand you to watch the full documentary and you'll see that this false flag is true...there are so much proofs disseminated in so many media about thise false flag, it's even worse than 9/11. These are just some examples:

Cars 2, Knowing (also entitled "Prediction"), Spooks: Code 9, 2012, Independance Day, Anonymous, V For Vendetta, The Simpsons, The Dictator, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Mass Effect 3, Hellgate London, Dr. Who, The Avengers, Reign of Fire, 28 Weeks later, Baal Storm God, Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince, Batman Dark Knight Rise, G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, Mars Attack, The Euro 2012 Chinese commercial, The 2012 London Olympics Adidas ads "all in", "about to blow", "Take the stage",... and a lot of other ads you'll see in this documentary...and music clips such as Earthquake by Labrinth, Blow by Kesha, TimeBomb by Kylie Minogue, "This is love" by Will I am....

Watch the doc and then speak

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

You have spammed the same videos now in about 3 or 4 threads, and it is merely an opinion, not proof of anything.

vvv

a troll is someone who spread propaganda and is not a real truth seeker... my video contains the truth, I offer a service to the public by spreading it and I've put it on related threads, so this is not spam

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by djyorkie

Its about time someone else on here had some kind of open-minded intelligence! Whether or not there is a FF on the Olympics doesn't really natter at this moment, its the fact the BA are saying don't fly...

Thanks for your contribution!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FalseFlagOnOlympics

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

vvv

a troll is someone who spread propaganda and is not a real truth seeker... my video contains the truth, I offer a service to the public by spreading it and I've put it on related threads, so this is not spam

Using your own definition of a troll, I could say that you are spreading propoganda. Be careful with labeling others mate.

vvv

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

A video showing images suggesting London will be nuked during the Olympic games, false flag etc etc.......

Fear mongering (and stupidity) at its best.

I watched the first 3 minutes of the video to get the general idea of what it contained.

It is not the truth, it is the opinions and thoughts of disturbed individuals who like to see doom and gloom in everything that happens in life. If people payed attention to all this stuff they would be too scared to leave their homes.

Fear mongering.

Also, I have been a member of ATS since the early part of this century, with this account (I forgot the old one), for about 4 years. Never in that time have I ever trolled anybody, I have disagreed with their opinions, I have even got angry at some for idiotic comments (something I have almost fully learned to control), but never trolled.

It is, by the way, against the ATS T&C to call people trolls, dis-info agents etc etc, I suggest before you carry on, and maybe even get banned, that you spend some time reading the T&C to see what is cool and not so cool.

Regards.

EDIT: Thank you Vreem for your support.
edit on 22/6/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The fact that you have chosen to give yourself the name you have. I find it hard to believe that you can take an objective view on this issue. I won't be convinced by a youtube video full of conjecture and fear mongering.

I guess we shall see, not long to go now.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

A video showing images suggesting London will be nuked during the Olympic games, false flag etc etc.......

Fear mongering (and stupidity) at its best.

I watched the first 3 minutes of the video to get the general idea of what it contained.

It is not the truth, it is the opinions and thoughts of disturbed individuals who like to see doom and gloom in everything that happens in life. If people payed attention to all this stuff they would be too scared to leave their homes.

Fear mongering.

Also, I have been a member of ATS since the early part of this century, with this account (I forgot the old one), for about 4 years. Never in that time have I ever trolled anybody, I have disagreed with their opinions, I have even got angry at some for idiotic comments (something I have almost fully learned to control), but never trolled.

It is, by the way, against the ATS T&C to call people trolls, dis-info agents etc etc, I suggest before you carry on, and maybe even get banned, that you spend some time reading the T&C to see what is cool and not so cool.

Regards.

EDIT: Thank you Vreem for your support.
edit on 22/6/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Trolls like you only deserve to be ignored

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Often times in life when you tell someone not to do something...that makes them want to do it.

Maybe this commercial is a (reverse - strategy) to get people to fly.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Where do you get off calling long standing and respected members Trolls, when it is you who have come to this site with an agenda to spread your erroneous video on every thread relating to London 2012.

Your convinced something is going to happen, others including myself, think it's all a load of fear mongering BS.

I guess only time will tell who will be left with egg on their faces. along with those who are waiting for the end of the world in December.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

yeh the good old reverse psychology tactic !

DOnt buy mcdonalds new delicious big burger ! mmmmmmmm tasty

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Where do you get off calling long standing and respected members Trolls, when it is you who have come to this site with an agenda to spread your erroneous video on every thread relating to London 2012.

Your convinced something is going to happen, others including myself, think it's all a load of fear mongering BS.

I guess only time will tell who will be left with egg on their faces. along with those who are waiting for the end of the world in December.

your opinion HAS NO VALUE, the truth is not entitled to it...who do you think you are!!????

A fair and honest person would listen and then make his judgement while the trolls with an agenda only seek to deny and to discredit... I have brough proofs in my videos, FACTS, open public information which is available to anyone and which can be verified, now you've expressed your opinion let's the people decide..they are smart enough to build their own judgement

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Trolls like you only deserve to be ignored

You registered today on this site, you posted some videos that is nothing but fearmongering and propoganda. The video you linked PROOFS NOTHING!

Since you have already made up your mind about this topic, your views are seriously biased, and therefore an objective debate with you is impossible.

So coming on here, and suddenly just calling everyone trolls, is just showing your ignorance. Deny it, don't be it.

vvv

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I watched the video, it was laughable. Especially the bit where they empthasise the basketball player saying the word "SICK". It has obviously been made by someone with a warped perspective on reality.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

calm down...

my point was that BA dont want too many people clogging up the airports, they struggle with day to day traffic let alone the huge amount of pressure that the olympics will bring. Basically they dont want us to fly so it free's up space for all the extra olympic traffic coming into and leaving the country

simples
edit on 22-6-2012 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I watched the video, it was laughable. Especially the bit where they empthasise the basketball player saying the word "SICK". It has obviously been made by someone with a warped perspective on reality.

We get it, you are not convinced, thanks for your opinion, now lets the people decide alone

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Maybe airlines are telling Brits not to fly so they can cater for Olympic visitors. They are stretched at times without a major event like the Olympics.

On the other hand,

The song in the advert ties in with this possible false flag method a came across and think needs more awareness raised about it. www.abovetopsecret.com...
The link in the op not working so I provided a new one at the end of the comments.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

No it's not proof, it's fear mongering.

I'll bet you 50p and a fried egg butty the only bad thing to happen at the Olympics will be a bunch of drunk, skin headed chavs waving their white lighting cider bottles menacingly at the law before being dragged down a back alley to meet Mr Tazer and Dr. Truncheon.

That^^^ and GB not winning any medals

edit on 22-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
the people like the 2 trolls above would say that 9/11 is not a false flag.... The proofs are HERE:

There are clear references in so many media about the London False Flag:

Cars 2, Knowing (also entitled "Prediction"), Spooks: Code 9, 2012, Independance Day, Anonymous, V For Vendetta, The Simpsons, The Dictator, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Mass Effect 3, Hellgate London, Dr. Who, The Avengers, Reign of Fire, 28 Weeks later, Baal Storm God, Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince, Batman Dark Knight Rise, G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, Mars Attack, The Euro 2012 Chinese commercial, The 2012 London Olympics Adidas ads "all in", "about to blow", "Take the stage",... and a lot of other ads you'll see in this documentary...and music clips such as Earthquake by Labrinth, Blow by Kesha, TimeBomb by Kylie Minogue, "This is love" by Will I am....

I've provided all teh extracts which contain these references

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join