Is British Airways Warning The People of The UK About The Olympics? (Video)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And by geographical centre of England, I meant that all mileages from London to other parts of the country are measured from this geographical location.

Which rather brings to mind the omphalos stone outside St Martin in the Fields church, (latin - umbilicus mundi)

Here is the umbilicus mundi (omphalos stone) which looks across to Trafalgar Square:

en.wikipedia.org...
The main plot of the novel Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco revolves around search for the Ombilicus Mundi (Latin: The Navel of the World), the mystic Center of The Earth which is supposed to be a certain point from where a person could control the energies and shapes of the earth thus reforming it at will. The novel takes this even further by suggesting that monuments like the Eiffel Tower are nothing more than giant antennae to catalyze these energies.

The tall spire which is seen between the two buildings, on the BA video, is the recently opened 'Shard' building, made from steel, glass and granite.

And try this for the Ark of the Covenant:

www.lifeinthemix.info...

And this for the new creation:

and take note that ARK who is responsible for this nightmare, are located on the Strand in London.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
CRT 346Y

COUNT RUMORS TRUE

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Noone notice the bit when it flashes onto the shard the line in the song says Londons calling and this will come down ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
in regards to symbology, I still find the Olympics logo fascinating!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
No, think it’s ‘London calling to the underworld’
Not unlike the weird image of the Ark Academy school peeking through the doors in this vid, the underworld showing itself. Strange video for school children to make:
[yvid] www.youtube.com...[/yvid]

If the London Olympics logo refers to Zion, then it must follow, that Solomon’s temple and the Ark of the Covenant which was housed in it, must also be in London. And that seems to be the case.

See the indymedia article ‘What lies beneath the Ark Academy in Brent?

www.indymedia.org.uk...

The Ark of the Covenant was a capacitor (stored electrical energy) and there is certainly a powerful electrical discharge coming from beneath this school.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
As the plane goes past The Shard ..'London Calling to the underworld'.

Obviously enough then, The Shard is the 'underworld'.

Research on The Shard in London rather suggests that this is indeed the case:

'The Shard, London 2012 Olympics and the Global Grid'

www.lifeinthemix.info...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

So I watched the ad a few times and noticed at the end in the bottom right corner it says oneworld... Then I came across this story where The great Olympic walkout: Now train drivers AND airport immigration staff announce strikes which will hit Games maybe if tptb do a false flag this is how it will be done.. Just saying

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Did anyone who watched the opening ceremony for the London Olympics notice this?

8.35 on Big Ben as the queen and James Bond fly past be helicopter?

For a discussion/comments on the olympics opening ceremony here,

www.911forum.org.uk...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So here we are with 3 days to go and not a freaking peep of anything. In fact we have a very successful very happy games......(well except for the Aussies)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
If you look at 0:25min (in the clip) the towerclock stands at 08:35 respectively on the 8 and the 7...., maybe something will happen on the 07 of August

the 8/7 is the 8th July... a month ago and nothing happened!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
If you look at 0:25min (in the clip) the towerclock stands at 08:35 respectively on the 8 and the 7...., maybe something will happen on the 07 of August

the 8/7 is the 8th July... a month ago and nothing happened!

What a shock!! Nothing happened!

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am surprised there was no attack too.
Had even the smallest thing happened, everybody would be going to this thread and saying proof! Inside job! Blah, Blah.
And really it is quite surprising that British Airways employees such stupid marketing people -although they did get some free attention here!

Somebody else identified a London Underground poster that had some dangerous looking arab guy, with a woman holding a red flag (red for war)

And another did an illuminati thread where cards printed in 1995 showed a disaster with Big Ben tower falling, and some people shirts with the olympic colors.

With so much coincidence...
Did one of the poster artists turn around to the authorities, and say...
"If you go ahead with this "terrorist" attack I will paint you into a corner -there's no use trying to silence me by killing me, I have even put the message into a underground poster, and a British Airways advert!"

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join