It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caesarean sectioned v.s Caesar salad..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemistSwami

which would, most humans, guess is more closely related to Julius Caesar July 100 BC – March 44 BC, based on what they have experienced, and why?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

say what now?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

en.wikipedia.org...
They'd guess the tossed Caesar salad. Invented 2000 years after Julius Caesar was born, or almost 2000 years after his death. Why would one suppose this would be the majority 'guess'

The salad's creation is generally attributed to restaurateur Caesar Cardini, an Italian immigrant who operated restaurants in Mexico and the United States.[1] Cardini was living in San Diego but also working in Tijuana where he avoided the restrictions of Prohibition.[2] His daughter Rosa (1928–2003) recounted that her father invented the dish when a Fourth of July 1924 rush depleted the kitchen's supplies. Cardini made do with what he had, adding the dramatic flair of the table-side tossing "by the chef."[3] A number of Cardini's staff have claimed to have invented the dish.[4][5] Julia Child claimed to have eaten a Caesar salad at Cardini's restaurant when she was a child in the 1920s.[6] Nonetheless, the earliest contemporary documentation of Caesar Salad is from a 1946 Los Angeles restaurant menu, twenty years after the 1924 origin asserted by the Cardinis.[7]

Caesar salad is my favorite 'stranded forever with one dish of your choice' however it is interesting to note......wiki.answers.com... Caesarion was Cleopatras first born not Caesarean, though it is rumored Julius Caesar was the scandalous father, the way the words sound rather than how they are spelled so much, would leave salad victorious, as you find reference to Caesarean and Julius Caesar here en.wikipedia.org...

The Roman Lex Regia (royal law), later the Lex Caesarea (imperial law) of Numa Pompilius (715–673 BC), required the child of a mother dead in childbirth be cut from her womb. [7] This seems to have begun as a religious requirement that mothers not be buried pregnant, [8] and to have evolved into a way of saving the fetus, with Roman practice requiring a living mother be in her 10th month of pregnancy before the procedure was resorted to, reflecting the knowledge that she could not survive the delivery. [9] Speculation that the Roman dictator Julius Caesar was born by the method now known as C-section is apparently false.[10] Although Caesarean sections were performed in Roman times, no classical source records a mother surviving such a delivery,[7][11] – the earliest recorded survival dates to 1500 AD[12] – and Caesar's mother Aurelia Cotta lived to serve him as an advisor in his adulthood.[9]
so then how would one know which choice is actually correct, even if 2000 years off, if not why the choice...
edit on 21-6-2012 by AlchemistSwami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
i think im with you here
are you trying to debate wether the caeser salad was first made in the 20's or 40's?
i dont realy know when it was first thought of
sorry i cant add any more

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So is the conspiracy hiding in the salad 'dressing'?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

although i tried to expound on yours, after just having posed a mere question too, I'm unable to respond further to you particularly, than that then thus this

look up

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Did somebody let a spambot in here...?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

Caesarean sectioned v.s Caesar salad,, does reading the Works of Caesar
and the Egyptian Connection ,,
count?
why a Wreath,,,,, i know,,
and it might be related too salad

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

so then how would one know which choice is actually correct, even if 2000 years earlier? Could Cleopatra have had Caesars Son, and it was removed at birth by means which are now referred to as Caesarean section; so this is the conspiracy I ask of; only way to start the investigation, if preserved by mummification, would be to examine Cleopatra's [2000 plus years since her death] belly. I'd wondered would anyone suppose this from the post, first.

top topics

join