It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lauren Hill Exposes The Illuminati and Mind Control - Good Video (And Song)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
My partner and I were discussing back-masking videos last night after seeing some threads here on ATS about it, I’m sure you all know the ones I’m talking about. My other half mentioned a video of Lauren Hill exposing the truth of the illuminati and their control over her in the music industry.

My partner said to me that the only reason she put 2 and 2 together was after discussing back-masking, she then realised that what Lauren Hill is singing about in this video is actually very relevant and truthful.

I’m not sure if many of you have heard this song before but it’s very emotion filled and powerful, and Lauren kind of bears her inner feelings about it, making the point known that she is prepared to die to get the truth out.

My partner also went on to say that she is no longer with a “big music production company” instead she is on her own, she produces her own music. I suggest you listen to this song either with the volume up very loud or on headphones, it makes it better!

I have always had a liking for Lauren and previously the Fugees but I wonder how many people have actually heard this song and how many people actually know what it’s about. My partner openly admits that had we not being talking about messages being conveyed in music i.e. illuminati, Satan etc. that she would never have realised it was about the corruption, control, mind control etc. that exists in the industry.

Enjoy!

edit on 21/6/12 by jrmcleod because: Grammer - Oops

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm interested. It is a good thread and the song is very revealing. Now I know why she is no longer performing in the mainstream. Thanks. Good job.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Alot of ppl in the entertainment industry are waking up at least partially.

Some of the more ethereal aspects like the left vs right paradigm being a lie
are much harder for ppl to perceive.

After watching things like hacking democracy ppl start to get it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wow. I know this is an old thread, but i just had to comment. Props to Lauren Hill. One could get the idea that she is talking about a relationship with a lover or bad family dynamics. W have all found ourselves doing things to please a more powerful person/institution, this is how we all grow up. Reading into her lyrics reveals something deeper. Good for her!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Wonderful song and very moving.
There's a lot going on in there, and of course what Dave said rings very true.

- Lee

top topics

join