It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle in Italy: A planetary and stellar map point at 21 12 2012.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by caseman1967
My opinion of how I think this works. It's like the mouse in the maze. It starts with just one wall where the mouse can't see the reward and it builds from there. If civilization can't figure out the real meaning behind the true crop circles, then we will NEVER figure out the maze. Some videos are currently suggesting a full understanding of the crop circles now.....them crafty Russians! Previous posts on how to determine the authenticity of the crop circles is 100% on point; thank you for adding that important info.
This is possibly the alien way of saying, "figure this out and maybe we'll talk to ya soon".

We already figured it out.

It's a prediction Crop Circle: December 21, 2012 a major event will occur.

- My guess: - Disclosure - about the Grays -
edit on 12-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Would you like to place any sort of wager on your guess of some "major event" happening on the 21st?

I also predict a major event - a worldwide fit of laughter as the "skeptics" chuckle about this fantasy.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by caseman1967
My opinion of how I think this works. It's like the mouse in the maze. It starts with just one wall where the mouse can't see the reward and it builds from there. If civilization can't figure out the real meaning behind the true crop circles, then we will NEVER figure out the maze. Some videos are currently suggesting a full understanding of the crop circles now.....them crafty Russians! Previous posts on how to determine the authenticity of the crop circles is 100% on point; thank you for adding that important info.
This is possibly the alien way of saying, "figure this out and maybe we'll talk to ya soon".

We already figured it out.

It's a prediction Crop Circle: December 21, 2012 a major event will occur.
My guess: - Disclosure - about the Grays -
edit on 12-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Would you like to place any sort of wager on your guess of some "major event" happening on the 21st?

I also predict a major event - a worldwide fit of laughter as the "skeptics" chuckle about this fantasy.

I'll wager with you, and raise you "3 rude awakenings" for something major happening later this year, possibly beginning sometime in October.

edit on 7/13/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/13/2012 by sled735 because: Correct spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The 3 presidential debates are in October.

Will Obama - Wag the dog - to get out of them?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hey my friend! Long time no see.

However interesting this configuration is, it doesn't have that crispness that others in the past had.

For some reason, I can look at a crop circle and just know, no man made it. Rather it was made by some other method.
This one just ain't giving me that impression.
I haven't read any replies, but what do you think?

S&F anyway

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I can't believe that people still think crop circles are paranormal

Apparently you're not familiar with the years of research and study that's gone into this phenomenon. I don't think scientists would be wasting their time if there wasn't more to this.
But stay simple. It works!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
I like it cause its like crop graffiti.... And i like graffiti. But i dont see it progressing other than these boring designs.... I want to see a 3D crop, or colors in them. That would be im -frickin -pressive

It may be just "crop graffiti", and if done by the owner well I guess that is his choice. With the amount of hunger in the world it does seem wrong to be vandalizing food though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join