It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle in Italy: A planetary and stellar map point at 21 12 2012.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i bet all my earnings that if NASA's JPL orbit diagram never existed neither did this crop circle

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gostr
I love how crop circles are so unique, no human could ever make something like this.

can you taste the sarcasm?

I mean god damn, anyone with one of these

can make a decent crop circle.
Im sure there will be a ton of people who will believe this to be a sign, but it does not take much to make a stellar map. I mean, i just dont understand how anyone can be a blind believer of crop circles.

this would be believable if we hadnt discovered ancient zodiacs yet.
Are you serious? all you would need now is gigantic radiactive plastic circle thing filled with holes. ok....take a breath...im kidding

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Run Geiger counters, check radioactivity, see how the grass and what direction it lies on the ground before jumping to conclusions it is not man made.

You are dealing with a certain mentality here.
These people have ALREADY made up their minds that they are fake so,
no amount of geiger counters or any other scientific data is going to matter to them.
This is clearly something that would challenge their world view and everything that they thought they knew of they were to take into consideration the extreme radiation levels as well as the many other unexplained phenomenon at these sites.

Let the children have ther fun.
It is not wise to try and wake those who are sleeping.

Enough with the science talk.
More bashing things we don't understand!!!!

Ohhh and, for all of the people running their mounths about how easy this would have been to make.......

I'm waiting!

Waiting for you to lead the way, loud mouth.
Show us just how easy it is.
Don't just give me a link.
I want to see YOUR video of YOU doing it.
Me thinks I shall be waiting for a while

edit on 21-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
that looks like the all seeing eye to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't know if they are real or man made,
But I do know whenever a human circle making
group says "oh yeah we can make that"
It looks like shi*.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

See that is at least a sensable thing to say.

"I don't know".

WOW the balls you must have in order to be able to utter those words.
Apparantly you are one of the vey few who have the courage to admit that you don't know.
Nothing wrong with that at all.

It is always the A HOLES that claim that they DO KNOW that baffle me.
How could you POSSIBLY KNOW?!?!?!

At best, none of us know for sure but to just come out with your ass in the air claiming authoritatively thay THEY ARE ALL man made is the epitome of stupidity, ignorance, and arrogance.

The fact that they don't see their own fallacy makes it even worse.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You are dealing with a certain mentality here.
These people have ALREADY made up their minds that they are fake so,
no amount of geiger counters or any other scientific data is going to matter to them.
This is clearly something that would challenge their world view and everything that they thought they knew of they were to take into consideration the extreme radiation levels as well as the many other unexplained phenomenon at these sites.

Which sites are you talking about? You can point to documentation where proper scientific methodology was used to get those readings on the majority of circles posted here? If so, I'd love to see it.

But typically what happens is people spout off about radiation, steamed stalks with holes in them and all the rest (including stuff that can't even be substantiated, like dizziness, nausea, etc.), and they personally have NO IDEA which sites have had actual study done on them.

Proper readings and reports would mean a great deal to me.. if someone can actually PROVIDE THEM. Can you? The "top site" for research hasn't been updated for years from what I can see, and doesn't provide squat for actual, verifiable evidence.

And there are videos (including in this thread) of people making complex designs. Even just 2 guys.. in 4 hours, can complete some amazing stuff. So of course it can be done. Just because YOU can't do it, and people HERE can't do it, doesn't many there are not many who can. Obviously people can, because we have the time lapse videos to prove it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If it was such a dire message....why the hell would they do it in only one part of the world?

If I went across to another civilization and decided to place a message for them, I would either do it on their moon, where it would be immediately visible and grab everyone's attention, all over their planet, like some hopped up graffitti artist, or on the biggest plateau that they have.

What is gained by doing these kinds of things. Why do people actually believe this kind of stuff to be true.

Alien race comes to earth
Alien race decides to interact
Alien race puts images in fields of crop

Like really. Why not use their tech to etch a giant glyph on the side of a cliff? Like That would be confirmation enough for me, or anyone for that matter.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
That even doesn't make sense.. unless they have a cruel sense of humor. I mean think about it. They have dire messages to impart to us (since all these circles seem to point to dire dates / events). Why would they use pictograms / symbols at ALL? "OK.. we'll give you a bit of a heads-up about a disaster coming your way, but we are going to make it a bit of a puzzle to make it more fun.. ok? teehee. Oh.. we'll just stick it here in this barley, so that not only is it a puzzle, but only people that other people won't really take seriously will research them, giving you that little bit of extra challenge!"

It makes no sense whatsoever. If they can reach us, they can clearly talk to us directly over our laughably primitive methods of communication. So why wouldn't they? Why would they choose what would have to be the LEAST reliable method of passing on this crucial data? Common sense and crop circles.. they just don't mix.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
I like what one person suggested on another crop circle thread: a "crop circle" on the surface of the moon, visible from Earth.

Now THAT would make me stand up and take notice! Hehehehehehe.

i would take notice too as a CROPcircle on the moon would be quite impossible unless they can figure out how to grow crops on the moon.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm a bit puzzled as to why everyone seems to be presuming, that crop circles are messages for us.

They have been around for hundreds, probably thousands of years.

But why, when people decide to ridicule the existence of non man-made crop circles, do they always trot out the the classic "a couple of guys could do that with a plank and a bit of rope"?
Does that mean that people been making man-made circles that way for hundreds/thousands of years?
And if so.... why?

I'm inclined to agree that SOME crop circles are not likely to be man-made, due to the complexity of the patterns and the swirled, heated, undamaged stalks of the crop in question.
And that SOME are undoubtedly man-made, with the above mentioned rope and plank techniques.

For the non man-made ones, I don't presume that there is necessarily a message there, let alone a message of doom! (If it was always a message of doom, then why haven't we worked out connections between older known crop-circles and past catastrophic events??)

I'm more inclined to think of the "genuine" crop circles as being a form of art, or perhaps a tool of education?
Not for us, but for the creators of the circles themselves.
If they are alien in origin, then they are likely to be very far from home.
Maybe they get bored? Maybe they look for ways of expressing themselves in beautiful, skillful and stimulating ways?
Maybe they teach their young by "drawing" in the crop fields? Incorporating star charts, clever mathematics, geometric pictures, planetary alignments etc? Why not? It sounds like more fun than sitting in front of a computer screen or being plugged into an information download system!

We are so vain on this little rock of ours, that we think EVERYTHING has to be about US.
Isn't there a slim chance that, if there are non man-made crop circles here, they might not even be FOR us??

GTD

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I like what one person suggested on another crop circle thread: a "crop circle" on the surface of the moon, visible from Earth.

To play Devil's Advocate...

How would we see a crop circle on the moon? The only way would be if NASA decided to take a photograph. Do you think they would do that? And, even if they did - do you think they would show us?

Since crop circles are intended to be seen by the people of Earth, perhaps the aliens are smart enough to ask these questions too?

EDIT: I just saw you said "visible from the moon". My bad. However, that would have to be a Mother of a crop circle.

By the way, there are no crops on the moon.
edit on 21-6-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

EDIT: I just saw you said "visible from the moon". My bad. However, that would have to be a Mother of a crop circle.

edit on 21-6-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

No you read it right the first time, he said "visible from the earth"

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
I'm a bit puzzled as to why everyone seems to be presuming, that crop circles are messages for us.

But why, when people decide to ridicule the existence of non man-made crop circles, do they always trot out the the classic "a couple of guys could do that with a plank and a bit of rope"?
Does that mean that people been making man-made circles that way for hundreds/thousands of years?
And if so.... why?

I'm inclined to agree that SOME crop circles are not likely to be man-made, due to the complexity of the patterns and the swirled, heated, undamaged stalks of the crop in question.
And that SOME are undoubtedly man-made, with the above mentioned rope and plank techniques.

For the non man-made ones, I don't presume that there is necessarily a message there, let alone a message of doom! (If it was always a message of doom, then why haven't we worked out connections between older known crop-circles and past catastrophic events??)

I'm more inclined to think of the "genuine" crop circles as being a form of art, or perhaps a tool of education?
Maybe they get bored? Maybe they look for ways of expressing themselves in beautiful, skillful and stimulating ways?
Maybe they teach their young by "drawing" in the crop fields? Incorporating star charts, clever mathematics, geometric pictures, planetary alignments etc? Why not? It sounds like more fun than sitting in front of a computer screen or being plugged into an information download system!

We are so vain on this little rock of ours, that we think EVERYTHING has to be about US.
Isn't there a slim chance that, if there are non man-made crop circles here, they might not even be FOR us??

GTD

Crop circles have been around for thousands of years? We've had crop fields for that long?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer

And if so.... why?

GTD

Crop circles have been around for thousands of years? We've had crop fields for that long?

Wheat, barley, etc, is not a prerequisite for a crop circle to occur. The name throws that off, but they can also appear in grass, flowers, bushes, ice, sand and snow.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

It looked like an eye to me too...maybe saying they are watching us? I don't know where they come from...but I believe some of them may be a message from someone...is an insider of tptb, other worlders, time travelers and some jokers...who knows...let's see where it leads.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

It needed to be pointed out that there is waaaay too much assumption as to how or why some 'alien' intelligence would do something (if that is the case here)

However, you're still falling into the exact same trap of assuming alien intelligence would have similar values to humans: art, fun, computer screen?!

Try to stretch a little more, it's good for the soul

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
these guys made be relise that most circles are man made www.circlemakers.org...
but i believe that there is circles out there that are not done by man, well at least i want to believe

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You are all forgetting this is not a new modern day happening. Crop circles have been around since the Middle Ages. When humans were just discovering how to make different metals and basically a rural farming civilisation and when the Earth was still flat!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Run Geiger counters, check radioactivity, see how the grass and what direction it lies on the ground before jumping to conclusions it is not man made.

Yeah, and check for unicorn droppings and rainbow scorching of the ground, just to make absolutely sure!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join