It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ringing in my ears whenever someone approaches. Does anyone else experience this?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
(post by removals removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"whenever someone approaches" is interesting, usually when people have ringing in the ear it is not caused by the presence of others.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This only happens to me sometimes when the radio station is changed, maybe on the car radio or something like that. It's an electrical current though as well as a kind of deafness for a second, sometimes buzzing.

I imagine your condition gets terribly annoying.

I wonder if some herbs would help? Feverfew or something like that has stopped ringing in the ears.

I'd say their electrical field is affecting yours, every time someone approaches. Acupuncture might help, too.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not sure if you will see this as it’s been a few years, I’ve been searching everywhere for something on this topic and this is the only one I could find after hours of scrolling. This happens to me and I try to tell people and they don’t understand what I’m talking about. It’s a loud ringing in my ears, almost static-y and it makes my ears perk up and my neck feel weird. It only happens when someone sneaks up behind me when I’m unaware. The closer they get, the louder and more intense the noise is as if I can physically feel it. I’ve tried putting in headphones with full volume, the noise in my head and ears is just the same as if I were in a silent room. It happens when nobody is there at night and it keeps me up. I just want to know what it is or if it is a bad thing. It scares me a lot. I can also hear the tv thing, when one is muted. I can hear the frequency of it going off. Random times my hears will perk up and I’ll get a tingle on my neck randomly if I don’t hear the ringing noise right away.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join