It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ringing in my ears whenever someone approaches. Does anyone else experience this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have Sjogrens so my ears ring all the time. Nonstop. That being said ... ringing in the ears has to do with pressure. I don't know if having energy near you would change the pressure. I would think it would. But it could also be something natural inside you.

Why Do Ears Ring - Cornell

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I have Sjogrens so my ears ring all the time. Nonstop. That being said ... ringing in the ears has to do with pressure. I don't know if having energy near you would change the pressure. I would think it would. But it could also be something natural inside you.

Why Do Ears Ring - Cornell

Yeah i suppose there could be something wrong with me but its just interesting how my entire life this sound happens when someone approaches. That is the only time it happens, other than the times i mentioned when i was trying to sleep but even then i am feeling a presence and this ringing is so brief that it makes me think that if i had some sort of ear problem it would be continuous. When my ears ring when someone is approaching it only lasts until that person appears, when i see the person that was approaching, the ringing stops immediately.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OP, You're an empath. You are feeling, or hearing, the energy changing the pressure around you.

I have experienced it my whole life, although not just with the ringing/buzzing. That generally only happens around people with strong energies. Usually it is a feeling or 'sense', for lack of a better word. Sounds like you are a fairly sensitive empath.

Learn to 'read' it. If you focus hard enough, you'll soon be able to identify individuals based on their 'frequency'.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
OP, You're an empath. You are feeling, or hearing, the energy changing the pressure around you.

I have experienced it my whole life, although not just with the ringing/buzzing. That generally only happens around people with strong energies. Usually it is a feeling or 'sense', for lack of a better word. Sounds like you are a fairly sensitive empath.

Learn to 'read' it. If you focus hard enough, you'll soon be able to identify individuals based on their 'frequency'.

hmm very interesting. i have thought before that i might be an empath for different reasons but i never thought that this ringing/buzzing could possibly be related to that.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

hmm very interesting. i have thought before that i might be an empath for different reasons but i never thought that this ringing/buzzing could possibly be related to that.

oh yeah. And once you realize what it is, you can start to "hone" it, and use it to help you in your life. Nothing in my life has helped me more than learning to distinguish which energies were what, which were positive, which were negative, etc.

I can tell you, if I hadnt learned to use this, I would almost certainly be dead right now.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yeah it seems like it would definitely come in handy in a zombie apocalypse lol jk but seriously yeah it seems like something that could really come in handy.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yeah it seems like it would definitely come in handy in a zombie apocalypse lol jk but seriously yeah it seems like something that could really come in handy.

Put it this way: When I was a bit younger, the ONLY reason I did not get into a car with a group of friends was because of the "vibe" i felt coming from the car that night. The next morning, 2 friends were dead and another paralyzed in a DUI accident.

And that is but ONE of the times it has saved me.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

Hi eyesinthesky,
Your post sounds very familiar to me but in a different way. As someone else said on a reply, I can also listen or sense when the TV is on even when it is on mute, the LED and plasma TVs are not as easy to pick up as the old “tube ones. My hearing is sometimes so “strong” that I wake up with the neighbor’s buzzer some mornings (up to 2 houses away, concrete and steel structures).

As you can feel when someone is approaching, I can feel when an internet router (wi-fi) is near me. I feel a sort of tapping in my right ear, and then I’ve noticed that the tapping rhythm is the same as the LED switching on and off. You could say I hear the router LED blinking? But only on some wi-fi routers.

Also when I go to bed, sometimes when I’m about to sleep, I hear many people talking, like a dozen people at the same time and wake up. But I don’t think that has anything to do with the post. LOL

I’ve always had a “delicate” hearing since I was a child, when people start talking loud at the same time (a party for example), my hearing starts to decrease and only get distorted sounds, like an old music speaker.

Some years ago I broke my right eardrum and could only hear at 70% (doctor’s number after tests), it was horrible, but regained to 100% a couple years later. This hasn’t changed anything or decreased my “powers”.

Well… hope this helps you as it helps me to keep the electric bills down, when I forget to turn off the TV after I switch off the PS3 =)

Cheers,
Jechu

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jechu

wow thats cool my hearing isnt so good that i can hear lights blinking lol but i do have pretty great hearing and i know exactly what you mean with the distorted sounds in areas where a lot of people are talking.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

wow i was reading some creepy pasta and found a story that is just extremely creepy given my situation described in my thread. I know creepy pasta is fake but this story just freaked me out since it related to me.

here is the link if anyone wants to read it. enjoy.

www.creepypasta.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

My right Ear..same issue. Aliens may be messing with you. They can appear invisible, but you will feel when they are around you. I have also gone through the Wind blowing through you issue. There are many of us going through some really strange issues. I dont know if these beings are Aliens, Demons, Angels or what. The best advise I can give you- Try not to worry so much..these beings feed off of fear..Keep a large Dog with you in the house- if possible. The Dog will warn you..when things are just not right around you.

Whatever these beings are..they come and go. You may have periods where you have no problems and then the issues start again. You may see small lights, shadows, orbs..dont let this scare you. Everything will be ok! Go about normal life- school and work. Do not allow this issue to affect youre everyday life.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I feel the same, constant hissing or ringing in both ears, diagnosed as tinitus. The hissing or ringing gets really bad when the barimetric pressure changes. I have been in rooms when the door would open it would make the ringing get worse. I guess it would be the pressure in the room had suddenly changed.
I can see how people go crazy hearing the ringing or hissing all of the time. Luckily, I am taking drugs that keep me from going crazy, LOL.
edit on 6/22/2012 by Jetman44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It could be similar to when you move your hand a couple inches away from your ear. You shouldn't be able to hear it but the other noises in the room allow for it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jetman44
I feel the same, constant hissing or ringing in both ears, diagnosed as tinitus. The hissing or ringing gets really bad when the barimetric pressure changes. I have been in rooms when the door would open it would make the ringing get worse. I guess it would be the pressure in the room had suddenly changed.
I can see how people go crazy hearing the ringing or hissing all of the time. Luckily, I am taking drugs that keep me from going crazy, LOL.
edit on 6/22/2012 by Jetman44 because: (no reason given)

The thing is, its not constant ringing. Actually my ears never ring unless there is an approaching presence, so the ringing doesnt drive me crazy. Its the knowing that something is there and not being able to see it that bothers me. So i dont really think there is a problem with my ears.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
It could be similar to when you move your hand a couple inches away from your ear. You shouldn't be able to hear it but the other noises in the room allow for it.

Not really sure what you are getting at, my hand doesnt make noises when it is close to my ear lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

This is interesting. I dont know what it is that is messing with me, but do you know of any way that i could somehow make contact? The thing that bugs me the most is that, whatever the presence is, I have never really felt connected. I have always felt like some sort of test subject, like i am being observed but not actually being communicated with. I feel like i am being tested on how i will react to them or something. Its annoying because i feel like some kind of zoo animal and im tired of it and i would like to communicate somehow. Is that even possible? And yes I have seen small lights and orbs. I am constantly seeing tiny flashes of light and i woke up in the middle of the night once to see a bright yellow light right inside my window.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It is probably a type of hypersensitivity. It is possible for people to sense the presence of others without conventional senses. You probably have the ability to read the presence of bioelectric fields of people and other intelligent beings. This explains how certain abductees are able to sense an abduction just before the aliens show up.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Somewhat like the sound a television makes when it's on in another room; the ringing is kind of like that, so if I enter a house, I can usually tell if somebody's home before even saying anything. I "hear" their presence or feel it, whatever it is.
I can have headphones on while listening to very loud music and I'll take them off because I know somebody's about to either knock, or walk in.

Same with the arrival of people.
I'll be in a room or the backyard, and I'll "feel" the change in the air.
I step in the living room to take a look out the window, and sure enough, it's because somebody just got home.

Most living things I experience this with, actually.
Not just people, but dogs, cats, rodents, etc. And BUGS. (Not even kidding, I can be sitting and sense some "change", look over, and see a huge spider crawling up the wall.
)

I'm skeptical of any "ability" I find in myself, though.
Nonetheless, they happen.
But I see them as basic human instinct.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Might want to have those hands of yours checked out

edit on 6/22/2012 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rathyas

Gosh i know exactly what you mean about bugs, i cant even remember a time that i have even touched a bug cuz i can always sense when they are coming so i can always avoid them lol. I frickin hate bugs!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join