It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help! What Is The Meaning of This Picture?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Does anyone know the significance of this picture?

[ed itby]edit on 6/21/2012 by benevolent tyrant because: changed title to correct tense: from 'pictures' to 'picture'

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MWStargazer

It's masonic.

That much I know. And It has a very long explanation.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Would you care to explain what you know?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

15--East or Sword Knight. This degree of Zerubbabel exemplifies an important lesson about trust beliefs, obligations, and the Truth.

Zerubbabel [Wikipedia]
edit on 6/21/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Thank you for putting up a bigger and better version of the picture

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Everything is there,even the plum bob...how about a nice game of chess

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MWStargazer
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Thank you for putting up a bigger and better version of the picture

I think you may have missed it: the explanation is below the picture. 15th-degree Zerubbabel. Wikipedia link to Zerubbabel....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Everything is there,even the plum bob...how about a nice game of chess

Chess indeed. I bet they play some hellacious games of chess on those floors....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Are the three women suppose to be the three graces? or something else?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Therein are the two pillars. One suggests "Beauty, Strength, and Wisdom"
The nature of it is bestowed on one who sets himself under the "god-spell." ---> Meaning he does good always!
The second is a torment. It is called "Faith, Hope, and Charity."
That befalls on the one who lingers on the mystery of a woman.
The three women you see are "The Three Graces." Their names are Faith, Hope, and Charity.
To enter in unto their world you must be cordially invited in unto the Hiram Abif a.k.a. Harem Above.
IF you are found worthy.
The ladder denotes the various degrees and the heights to which you must rise to enter the Harem.
Therein you will find God's Daughters, Faith, Hope, and Charity. However... There is a fourth. Her name is "Love"
She was captured whilst your unawares lingered in the mysteries of men. You lingered and slumbered and she paid for your transgression. Now... you must go to the depths of hell to get her back. Your reward shall be, if you endure, a great marriage to the four maidens, which no man can put asunder.
The tools are to remind you that one: a trowel = through all! you must endure.
two: Gavel = gave all! you must willingly put yourself up to the hazzards.
The blocks you see are roughians and/or ruffians. They break with your tools my friend'o'buddy... get it???

The compass denotes the mystery you want to learn. It may have many interpretations... but only one will light the way for you. The compass is a perfection created. Howso? No mortal can ever draw the perfect circle. But with a compass it is easy. Hence you must account for the full circle you are about to complete.
This circle has four parts. Faith, Hope, Charity, and Love... Thus the Square to complete the grand circle.
You must be perfect in your gifts and sacrifices. Then and only then can you learn to be Faith, Hope, Charity, and Love. After you rise... each degree will follow in its course to unravel for you the daughters of God.

The Third Pillar is a testament to your name... Your name is "Knight"
The earth and sun are the things you must let go of in order to bring her back from hell.
Imagine you are [K]night! now wonder if you can survive without earth and sun.
That being said... lets move on to the shape above the middle pillar...
There is the mind boggler. It instills in you the idea of query and certain uncertainty. Its trick. a trick man has played on you. Break that spell and free yourself from it, for these women wait for your return to bring them back together and bring them home. Do not linger on that shape or your slumber will be your ruin.

The tile floor is ever present to instill in you that rising is never an easy ordeal. It inevitbly lures you back to darkness and back down from high degrees. It sucks but its true.
The Trick is to know who you are and then to become Knight and make/take your stand in the world.
Thus there are many momentes in light and many in dark... ---> It means "Never Surrender" Keep Going.

Now I must Stop!

The rest is your make.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I believe you are correct about The Three Graces, yes. Actually, I can't tell you much more--because I don't know much more. The answer above is just something I came across in past studies and made it a point to look it up.

Sorry I can't add much to your knowledge; but at least I've given you a starting point....

Edit: Ah. I see Pinocchio filled you in while I was dawdling. Good work, Pinocchio....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Thank you, Pinocchio! I appreciate the information you've provided.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The pic depicts an astronomical event, namely the alignment of "Beauty, Strength, and Wisdom" better known as Venus, Jupiter and Sirius.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The best degree to play unpon the tile floor is the 16th degree...
Prince of Jerusalem. Have Heart and be of Good Faith always. Then the Angels will come and show you the way in, the way out, and the way to love.

Follow the path... it is lit by color.

Also... Whilst I am not Freemason. I do feel it necessary to share with you as best as I can.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

The pic depicts an astronomical even, namely the alignment of "Beauty, Strength, and Wisdom" better known as Venus, Jupiter and Sirius.

Likely it is you mettle too deeply in the heavens when mortals of foul and odious nature take to the women.
Be mindful not to lure others in unto an affair all your own.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There are three pictures in the series, which I have posted below.

They are not really strictly Masonic, but they do have a lot of Masonic, esoteric and occult Symbolism in them.

I personally quite like them.

edit on 21/6/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Pinocchio, you are quite far off in the details. For example, in your first line, you said:

Originally posted by Pinocchio
Therein are the two pillars. One suggests "Beauty, Strength, and Wisdom"

But there are three pillars, not two...

Just about every other line in your explanation has errors and inconsistencies, at least from a Masonic point of view. Perhaps you are giving your interpretation?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MWStargazer
Thank you, Pinocchio! I appreciate the information you've provided.
Don't be so quick. Pinocchio is off on most of his explanation.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yes, a little bit of knowledge is more dangerous than no knowledge.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

What do you know about the picture? Can you explain how Pinocchio is off in his explanation?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join