It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Headlines Romney Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This alliance of the damned will only stand to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize Nations. If you had any preconceived ideas that life under Mitt Romney will be any better than the last 4 years have been leading into, then think again.

Discovered this article while perusing Steve Quayle and felt like you needed to know.

I am truly becoming very worried about the future, more so each passing day.

Of all the foreign policy luminaries still silent on the 2012 race, Henry Kissinger has stood out most to political watchers. He was the lead of a recent Times story about whether people were waiting out the presidential race to see where Mitt Romney stands. But a reader forwards this invitation featuring Kissinger as the headliner for Romney, along with the candidate's brother, in Connecticut next month. The event is, of all places, at Trump Tower in Stamford, Conn., on July 12.

Of all the foreign policy luminaries still silent on the 2012 race, Henry Kissinger has stood out most to political watchers. He was the lead of a recent Times story about whether people were waiting out the presidential race to see where Mitt Romney stands.

But a reader forwards this invitation featuring Kissinger as the headliner for Romney, along with the candidate's brother, in Connecticut next month.

The event is, of all places, at Trump Tower in Stamford, Conn., on July 12.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You know, I just feel that there is something EVIL about Romney and we KNOW Kissinger is EVIL, so I guess my intuition is confirmed....sometimes ya just got to throw up your hands and say WTF?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Jeez....

I guess there's no doubt where Romney stands now. Good Christ, this has just officially become the scariest election ever. I'm starting to think the only way we'll ever get out of this is to let the NWO-Globalist-Neocon-Zionists rule the world and see how fast they can drive it off the cliff. The sooner they crash, the sooner we can pick ourselves up....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
And Cheney has been raising money for Mitt, and Mitt is going to have many Bush-era advisors. Real JO, Mitt is.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Reminds me of the song "War Pigs"

What a great bunch he is surrounding himself with.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
How is this guy not dead yet? I'm starting to think this lizard reptillian thing might be true.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm not a believer of Religion.

But if Satan ever walked this Earth, he did it in the body of Kissinger.

Nice to see the Neo-cons gather again, for a 2nd shot at destroying this Nation.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
How is this guy not dead yet? I'm starting to think this lizard reptillian thing might be true.

I am starting to think that as well, even though i am not into that whole reptillian thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Remember these haunting quotes? :

George Herbert Walker Bush: September 11, 1990: “Out of these troubled times, our objective—a new world order—can emerge. Today, that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we have known.”

George Herbert Walker Bush: “What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea—a new world order...to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind... based on shared principles and the rule of law... The illumination of a thousand points of light... The winds of change are with us now.”

Mikhail Gorbachev: Nov. 2, 1987 addressed the Soviet Politburo: In October 1917, we parted with the old world, rejecting it once and for all. We are moving toward a new world, the world of Communism. We shall never turn off that road!? He further reassures his Communist colleagues: Comrades, do not be concerned about all that you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep.

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions." — Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, April 19th 1994

Great link: www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here are some classic statements romney has made in the recent past, he may have taken some of his values straight from Kissinger...

1. "Corporations are people, my friend… of course they are. Everything corporations earn ultimately goes to the people. Where do you think it goes? Whose pockets? Whose pockets? People's pockets. Human beings, my friend." —Mitt Romney to a heckler at the Iowa State Fair who suggested that taxes should be raised on corporations as part of balancing the budget (August 2011)

2. "I like being able to fire people who provide services to me." –Mitt Romney, using an unfortunate choice of words while advocating for consumer choice in health insurance plans (January 2012)

3. "I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there." —Mitt Romney (January 2012)

4. "I'll tell you what, ten-thousand bucks? $10,000 bet?" –Mitt Romney, attempting to make a wager with Rick Perry during a Republican presidential debate to settle a disagreement about health care (December 2011)

5. "I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed." —Mitt Romney, speaking in 2011 to unemployed people in Florida. Romney's net worth is over $200 million.

6. "There were a couple of times I wondered whether I was going to get a pink slip" –Mitt Romney, attempting to identify with the problems of average folk (January 2012)

7. "[My wife] drives a couple of Cadillacs." –Mitt Romney, campaigning for president in Michigan (February 2012)

8. "I get speaker's fees from time to time, but not very much." —Mitt Romney, who earned $374,000 in speaking fees in one year according to according to his personal financial disclosure (January 2012)

9. "PETA is not happy that my dog likes fresh air." —Mitt Romney in 2007, responding to criticism from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals following revelations that he had once put the family dog in a carrier and strapped it to the roof of his car during a 12-hour road trip

10. "I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love." –Mitt Romney (January 2012)

Bonus Quotes: "I have some friends who are NASCAR team owners." —Mitt Romney, after being asked whether he follows NASCAR racing (February 2012)

"I like those fancy raincoats you bought. Really sprung for the big bucks." —Mitt Romney to a group of NASCAR fans wearing plastic ponchos at the Daytona 500 (February 2012)

"I love this state. The trees are the right height." —Mitt Romney, campaigning in Michigan (February 2012)

"I'm running for office for Pete's sake, we can't have illegals" –Mitt Romney, recalling his reaction when he learned that there were illegal aliens working the ground on his property, employed by a firm that he subsequently fired (October 2011)

"Who let the dogs out? Who, who." –Mitt Romney, during an awkward photo op with a group of African Americans kids at a Martin Luther King Day parade (January 2008)

"I'm Wolf Blitzer and yes, that's my real name." —CNN's Wolf Blitzer at the beginning of a November 2011 Republican presidential debate "I'm Mitt Romney—and yes Wolf, that's also my first name." —Mitt Romney, getting his own name wrong (his first name is "Willard," and his middle name is "Mitt")

politicalhumor.about.com...

edit on 21-6-2012 by antar because: Link

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
He always been among the power behind the throne. He's been orchestrating coup d'etat's since the Nixon Administration. He's the face of the NWO.

And it's always been about this:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So this upcoming election of have the choice of NWO puppet #1 and NWO puppet #2.....what a choice!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I agree, David Icke is a prophet. (and I am NOT kidding!)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Right you are, and I was researching info on him a few years ago when everything I had disappeared from my comp, and when I got it all back up and running I could never find the same info again connecting the dots.

Seemed he had left his position as did many CEO's heading the main transportation hubs worldwide. They were then all replaced by others who were at one time in the banking industries on a global level. It also connected to a network being set up for all commerce and trade to go through that one single hub joining all telecommunications, goods and services.

Everything you can purchase, all transportation, all satellites, every mode of communication. This is what he truly represents. He is a master mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
just a warning
Kissinger luvs china.
don't trust him America,,
Romney,,
dont let the China/Red Dragon,,,, persuade u,,,

Kissinger is poision.

Ask Mr. Kissinger,, why was it ok too show the
degridation and humiliation of American soldiers on T.V.
on the Evening NEWS,,
but not the returning coffins??

Kissinger,, has always been poison too America,, just dont know why Americans dont see it.
A Canadian.

edit on 21-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

HI BOB!

Well I think you know enough about us to know we do not trust or even understand how Kissinger still holds any connection to the US. His values are above humanities cause for life and celebration, his joy comes from sorrow and pain.

He is deep and rising again, it is apparent that the end in near when he resurfaces openly.

No Americans know better.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

whew,,

new topics

top topics

join