It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Life Is Your Death, Your Death Is My Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorta like this music video:

With meaning!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Well i liked the thread title. that's why i clicked it. but i thought i was gonna be able to read your thoughts on it.
Can you please elaborate and add some more content to this thread. im very interested. Thanks

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Well i liked the thread title. that's why i clicked it. but i thought i was gonna be able to read your thoughts on it.
Can you please elaborate and add some more content to this thread. im very interested. Thanks

The living come from the dead. The dead come from the living.

This is mentioned four times in the Holy Qur'an in the following verses. It is clear enough for someone who wants to understand.

3:27 Thou causest the night to pass into the day, and Thou causest the day to pass into the night. And Thou bringest forth the living from the dead, and Thou bringest forth the dead from the living. And Thou givest sustenance to whom Thou choosest, without stint.

6:95 Lo! Allah it is who splitteth the grain of corn and the datestone for sprouting. He bringeth forth the living from the dead, and is the bringer-forth of the dead from the living. Such is Allah. How then are ye perverted?

10:31 Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Who provideth for you from the sky and the earth, or Who owneth hearing and sight; and Who bringeth forth the living from the dead and bringeth forth the dead from the living; and Who directeth the course? they will say: Allah. then say: Will ye not then keep your duty unto Him?

30:19 He bringeth forth the living from the dead, and He bringeth forth the dead from the living, and He reviveth the earth after her death. And even so will ye be brought forth.

Peace!

new topics

join