It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Oh man, Gazrock you are "ON" today! rare form, honesty and good to see.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

So let me get this straight, you were asleep and some beings travelled all the way from another planet or dimension and tried to drag you off the couch and somehow you knew they wanted to take you out the window,
You were scared and shouted the name given to thousends of men in latin america so the aliens left you alone ?

Why is it do you think that when millions of litttle children across the world have called this mans' name when they have been in terror nothing happens, they continued to be mutiliated, killed, starved ,raped tortured, diseased etc etc?

I would guess that the difference between the experience of the children and yours is that theirs was very real and yours was imaginary, you were sleeping after all. I would also guess that their magic man was equally as imaginary as yours.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

.I also don't think that the attack happens in the literal physical world,it happens in the mind but that doesn't make it any less real

Ahem, oh yes it does my friend it is what we in the real world call "Delusion" may I suggest you look up this word and get back on those meds.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Jesus did roam the earth, this is a historical fact.
reply to post by darkbake

Dude many a Jesus roamed the earth in the first century this is an historical fact, if however you are refering to the jesus that appears in the books called bibles then there is no contemporanious evidence for his existance.

And before all you bible thumpers start banging on about Josephus please at the very least just use the ATS search engine as that one has been done to death heere over the years.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Uh! no you didn't win! (Insert screened memory here!) Not even death to them stops them!
edit on 21-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: (no reason given)

Been there done that! How do you think you ended back on the couch? Why do you think they were mocking you over Jesus?.... yes they were cause they did the samething to me, but I kept more memory...

edit on 21-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: not finished

I am not trying to be rude... but Jesus Has little power to do anything immediate to save you from a serial rapest or murderer or kidnapper or alien abduction.
You should not give people false hopes in thinking all they got to do is pray and it will go all away!
This tell me one thing or two things one; you have never been abducted, and want to spread the word of jesus to save the souls of huminty, in which case please kill this thread,
or two; you experienced and never researched anything...
in which I will tell you "knowledge protects and ingnorance endangers"

edit on 21-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: still more thoughts

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Nice work!! Mum's the word in the UFO investigation field when it comes to the only way to stop an abduction experience. Calling on our Lord Jesus Christ. There are many who have halted an abduction experience while calling on Jesus to help them. The only reason so few investigators talk about it is because they fear the backlash from the rest of the community.

Today's aliens are yesterday's demons.....check out Jaques Vallee....a non believer in Christ and one of the most ardent, balanced researchers of the UFO phenomena for over 30 years, determined that they are interdimensional or "demonic" in nature

There are lots of other great vids and books out there that have some great info on the subject......do not be deceived by the strong delusion!!! You are loved more than you know by the Most High.....and he will come if you call....you just need faith

Praise Jesus and love to all!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I believe that anything is possible through God/Jesus, so if this really happened to you then I believe you because I would've done the same thing. Yes, it could've been all a dream, some dreams are incredibly real, but I've been thru so much weird s*** that I know anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
In my opinion its not what you say to make then stop, its that you are telling them that you are not willing to go, you could say you belong to the toasted cheese sandwich god for all it mattered.

The point is in most cases you have a choice to go with them or not.

And yes if what you say is true then I believe you had a real encounter.

love and harmony
Whateva

What is your "opinion" based on? I feel you are doing others a dis-service by marginalizing the significance of calling on the name of Jesus........if you can find any other instance where an abduction experience was stopped using any other method.....I'd love to see it

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
You are not the only person to state that Jesus Christ had the authority to stop abductions cold. I believe you. There is a famous ex-MUFON UFO researcher who spent years as an aetheist and had a spiritual awakening that lead him to become a Christian.

The sad fact is that as soon as he began mentioning that he had reports of people invoking the power of Christ to stop abductions, he was attacked ruthlessly.

That intrigues me. Even on this site, you will find the same intolerant behavior. I just don't get it. How is it that otherwise "open minded" people will consider every manner of possibility except one? It only serves to make me think there is some evil aspect to the whole phenomenon that I never considered possible during the first 20 years of my research into the field.

These are exactly the thoughts that brought me to Christ.....why are Christian's the last group of people that society is okay with denegrating? Why did I not ever believe the bible and "know" it was bulls**t....without ever reading it? I had to question myself......open my mind to new info and I have been amazed and blown away ever since.....Jesus is real....he loves us and wants us to see the world for what it is.......satan's

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

THAT was a very compelling story, skepticon.
Thank you for sharing this.
I know how those waking dreams can feel.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

We have been with holding information for over 15 years about this, and I am so glad finally some one has come forward with the truth.

The grays are the grays, they are the reptilian race of aliens that many humans are accustomed to ,and have been communicating with every since the late 30s.

The flying triangle alien race of aliens are, as the op stated ,are tan ,and they are not smooth with there actions like the reptilian race when it comes to abducting humans.

Me and my team for over 15 years have been waiting for this report, do to the fact that we never wanted to say what they looked like as far as skin, for the simple fact that every body will start saying they was tan.

Good job op on establishing the color of the triangle race of alien’s real skin complexion, your story to us is real and you are now officially in our documents as probably the first human to awake to the triangle harpy race of aliens.

Copy written June21st 3012 for skepticconwatcher, on ats in america.
First human on the internet to establish real contact with a real harpy flying triangle race of aliens and established real color.

edit on 21-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

We have been with holding information for over 15 years about this, and I am so glad finally some one has come forward with the truth.

The grays are the grays, they are the reptilian race of aliens that many humans are accustomed to ,and have been communicating with every since the late 30s.

The flying triangle alien race of aliens are, as the op stated ,are tan ,and they are not smooth with there actions like the reptilian race when it comes to abducting humans.

Me and my team for over 15 years have been waiting for this report, do to the fact that we never wanted to say what they looked like as far as skin, for the simple fact that every body will start saying they was tan.

Good job op on establishing the color of the triangle race of alien’s real skin complexion, your story to us is real and you are now officially in our documents as probably the first human to awake to the triangle harpy race of aliens.

First human on the internet to establish real contact with a real harpy flying triangle race of aliens and established real color.

Well you could talk to me... without the religion... your team? has never ran across a tan or a orange abduction before or are you being sarcastic?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
I am not saying this to make you feel like an idiot. But have you ever heard of lucid dreaming? I mean, i am pretty sure an ET would rip you to shreds.

Not if you have a samurai sword.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It was sleep paralysis which is a state where you are both awake and dreaming at same time. Whatever you fear, expect, subconsciously believe will affect what happens.
I think most alien abduction stories happens in this state. It can feel and look as vivid as real life, but that does not mean it is.
I have countless of experiences with SP myself since I am a lucid dreamer.

Not being able to scream or talk is classical for sleep paralysis as well.
edit on 21-6-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Okay, I'm back.

I'd like to let everyone know that I slept well last night in my bed and woke up in the same position I last moved into.

I have read the comments since my last post and I will address the various sentiments expressed.

First. Re Sleep Paralysis

I am very inclined to accept this as the possibility for my experience. I have read about this and I know that it commonly occurs when one is on their back. This is why I sleep on my side. I was on my side when this occurred. Another issue I take with this possibility is that when this occurs, the mind processes FEAR in an image that the person is afraid of. I am not afraid of aliens. Because of my religious upbringing, the image should have been that of demons or a creature although I am no longer afraid of them either. So why would my mind conjure up the image of something that I have no fear of ? This is why I am not fully convinced.

Next: The Aliens rejected you and wiped your memory

I am one of those rare people who cannot be hypnotized let alone have my memory wiped out. The only time my memory was erased was when I had major surgery back in 2009 and they gave me a medicine that made me forget the pain my body was in during the recovery. They give it to everyone right after they wake up from the anesthesia. As for me being rejected. Sure, I'll accept that argument. I am not offended by it. Whether it was alien or demonic, I am glad that they rejected me so that's not an insult although some of you meant it to be one.

Next: You are on drugs or you are crazy or something because that story was too wild

Nope. I don't do drugs. Not even RX because I believe that the medical field is corrupt and doctors prescribe things just to make money. I choose the natural path for any elements. I have no mental issues.

Next: You invited it by watching conspiracies and reading all kinds of crazy stuff. You made it happen yourself.

I mentioned that it's a possibility. I think the watching of tv and my faith and history of having dreams played a roll. Here's the thing. I have had regular dreams that have come to pass in waking like. I have experienced the SP and this experience was nothing at all like those two. It was not those kinds of dreams. It was not SP. I am, however, very spiritual and I have been re-evaluating my faith. I just want to know or confirm rather, like everyone else , where we came from , why we are here and what are we supposed to do with our time on earth. I do not believe I invited this experience because when I seek the truth, I seek God. Not aliens dragging me off the couch. I watch those shows out of sheer boredom and for entertainment.

Next: You could have called on the Spaghetti Monster and they still would have left

I don't think so. If it were just my sheer will to resist them they would have stopped when I told them they have no authority to be here in the first place. My will was just as strong when I said that as it was when I mentioned Jesus. Even when I quoted the scripture it did not stop. It was literally when I mentioned the name Jesus Christ, it got disgusted. And it was when I commanded them to GO ! , that they left. But I am a little bothered by the fact that it was still able to push me back down and shove my head like that. I feel as though they had no choice but to put me back and they were angry about it.It was like a bully beating up on a kid and an adult comes up and tells them to stop. The bully gets one last shove in before leaving as if to say, "You better be glad someone with authority is here". I don't have a problem with people telling me they don't believe in Jesus Christ. I don't even get offended when I am called a fool for believing in God. As for the other insults, well, I have to say your disgust with me is very similar to the disgust that the entity displayed. I laughed at them. But I feel sorry for you.

Next: It was the devil. He can't scare you as himself anymore so he tried to do it disguised as aliens thinking you were scared of them trying to find anything to scare you.

First of all, thank you for your links to other Christians who have had this experience .Their stories were very interesting and enlightening. I was raised as a Christian and when I have had bad dreams in the past I would say Jesus and wake up. This time it was really strange. I haven't been to Church or read the Bible in YEARS so I don't even know why that particular scripture popped into my head for me to even say. It was like I was being told to say it. Or it was given to me to say. Anyway, the links that you gave me are compelling and very strong. It is something I will consider. I looked at the list of reasons why I would be targeted like that and they only two that stood out to me was the psychic or spiritual personality and the ties to government. I do have many dreams , regular dreams about UFO's and the government. I had them before this incident and I have had them after .

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
To me, everytime I read an abduction story that ends with the person 'invoking' the name of Jesus I always end up laughing at the end.

I don't think it's the fact that Jesus' name is Yehoshua and Jesus is just a translation.

And I don't think it's the fact that people think alien races from across the galaxy are demons terrorizing human beings.

No, I think it's the fact that the idea of an alien coming from a far away galaxy/dimension/whatever coming to you, with the intention of abducting you, only to call it quits when you 'invoke' the translation of a name from 2000+ years ago, and perfectly understanding the English language to be able to do so.

I mean...really?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriaStarr
reply to post by Whateva69

That is not true at all. I have several people in my life who claim to be atheist. They are not immoral or inheritanly evil at all. Though they are condemning and condescending towards anyone who does not reject "God" as they do. This is a constant. As atheism grows, this become more plain to see.

My concern is that God is not a person or thing or being. It's a way of life. It is meant to inspire hope and growth. It is suppose to build it's foundation on love and respect towards all life - not just the one's who meet the cut. Do you know what I mean?

Atheists would have us believe that the many should die for the few. That war is inevitable. That hunger is a part of the life cycle. That our elders are weak and infallible and should be taken out of life before their due.

It's false. It's evil. It's egotistical. It's playing god and pretending there is no such thing.

Your post really intrigued me. The humanist manifesto replaces the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent God with the human ego and petty goals and moral relativity.
I was watching a show last night, Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, now I like him, as he is one of my favorite humanists, I think his heart is in the right place, I just may disagree with him on a few theological points. But the program was fascinating, as it asks questions relating to quantum theory and the cosmos.
So where am I taking this in this thread?
Astral travel is something that many spiritualists are aware of, traveling in the astral/etheric body on an interdimensional plane of existence. This may be different from regular dreams but I believe it all gets recorded in the brain somehow.
In my dreams, I have had ET's flying around in their ships trying to catch me. They must have been on a dragnet last night, as I dreamed they were flying around above me.
One can train oneself as in lucid dreaming to command these beings gone by the power of Jesus or by the will, though some books say they have an ability to overcome the will of many people. I have commanded them gone by calling to Archangel Michael, Shiva, and other Light Beings.
If one is open minded, one can realize that we don't fully understand everything in the Universe or Cosmos, but we can have God on our side. Or if one just wants to think of All Love, that works too.
edit on 21-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Whateva69

But they were tan.

That's the thing. They were tan in color and they were dry.

I've had dreams of tan colored aliens, but this was when I was interested in the subject, so I think it was of my own doing. In one dream I pushed its head away and my hand sunk right into its head. Weird. There was no skull. I think I just dreamt of aliens I'd seen in movies. Movies or reading on the subject can plant these ideas into your mind.
I believe your story, how it is real to you. It was real to me as well. I recall my dad telling me to be careful reading about the paranormal, that you can read too much and go nuts. I took his advice and stopped reading about them. In time these experiences stopped. And in time I stopped believing in them. It's about what you believe or don't believe.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I don't think so. If it were just my sheer will to resist them they would have stopped when I told them they have no authority to be here in the first place. My will was just as strong when I said that as it was when I mentioned Jesus. Even when I quoted the scripture it did not stop. It was literally when I mentioned the name Jesus Christ, it got disgusted.

Yes! This is the right thing to do. They have NO power over us when we command in the name of Jesus Christ! On one level, who even cares if it was real ET's, sleep paralysis, or a demon attack in the sleep, when you command them gone in the name of Jesus Christ they leave.!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Well you could talk to me... without the religion... your team? has never ran across a tan or a orange abduction before or are you being sarcastic?
We ran and we have established the 2 aliens as they are diffrent,one rules air and the other ocean.after furthur review with my team,we fill that you was almost abduted by the alien race that flys the triangle ship.
you wasnt suppose to wake up,for they are very weak and just cant take on a human.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join