It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

I'm sorry.

I did not want to get folks fighting each other. Like I said, I believe all the experiences people are having. I just want to know why we are having them and I think the more we share the closer we get to that answer.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Whateva69

Oh I meant that they looked like dirt. Like clay.

Not soft and organic.

Oh that makes more sense, thank you for replying i was very curious about that.

I can only describe two different skin types, one is very similar to our own only with no hair and where our skin tone is yellow or pink there's were grey and shaded with a blue like what our veins look like through our skin.

The other is a little more thicker and tougher and he has a deeper darker grey colour, maybe its age, I really don't know.

I have not seen a tan one, but I have read of others who have seen tan or browns beings.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Well if it wasn't a dream I feel bad for you, when I had dreams like that I would always get dragged into dark sheds, seemingly like a rope pulling me in. Luckily for me I never had to see a alien or creature of some sort. Deffiently always made me wake up scared, but luckily it only happened in my teenage years when I had great fears of stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

It is the 'intent' behind the demand. I think along the lines of what Whateva69 said...

Op, I have also used full intent to take responsibility during an abduction phenomena, it was not J.C. that I called on, so while keeping an open mind try and remember that it is always you who chooses to go or not.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Elzon1

What rot. Please refrain from poisoning anymore people in their belief in goodness, love, and morality. It is ironic when an un-indoctrinate fool of the mysteries attempts subversion. If ET left for any reason, it was out of respect for faith and belief in a higher power. Why would they take an atheist or scientific view? It's often inhumane - concerned with the few and against the many. All those "lesser humans" would be done away with if those without faith had their way. Not to mention extreme regime control over child-birth, age limitation, and intelligence.

Atheism is the way to hell on earth. But that is just my inane opinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have been accosted by demons or devils whatever you call them...
And I have had a number of experiences with spirits of people passed on.
I have even seen an unknown craft.

All of these were different experiences with different things, not some hiding or masquerading as what they are not.

When devils come calling they don't hide behind little green men. You know who they are. They tell you who they are. And yah, I was delivered by prayer that time.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Okay, here are the red flags with this story.

1) OP says they were watching conspiracy shows just prior to the experience. This web site here is evidence enough that conspiracies and alien abduction are psychologically linked. It isn't difficult to believe that the OP's mind was primed for supernatural ideas.

2) OP was asleep giving reason enough to suspect dreams could account for the experience.

3) OP described having classic symptoms of sleep paralysis. It's a kind of waking dream, a phenomenon well known to often include sometimes vivid hallucinations, especially of a presence or beings in the room.

So, sleep paralysis and primed to interpret it as a paranormal event.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

And I am open to that. Here's what bothers me.

1. I was on my side (sleep paralysis occurs when laying flat on your back)

2. I woke up on my back after the fight. I had strain in my arms and stomach and was exhausted.

3. I don't move about when I sleep.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I've never heard that sleep paralysis can only happen when you're on your back. You don't move about at all? Don't even roll over, for example, from your side to your back? I don't know about the sore body, but when I sleep on the couch, I don't exactly feel my best when I wake up.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

In bed I have a body pillow so no. I don't roll over and move about. I was on the couch with my back to the back of the couch. The movement it took to wake up in the position I was in would have awakened me. It's not a large couch.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

And you still can't remember what you were watching on TV prior? Thats odd, you remember all the other details of that "horrific" event but not the show you were watching?

Most of the time, people who experience some significant event know exactly where they were and what they were doing. Just wondering.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriaStarr
reply to post by Elzon1

What rot. Please refrain from poisoning anymore people in their belief in goodness, love, and morality. It is ironic when an un-indoctrinate fool of the mysteries attempts subversion. If ET left for any reason, it was out of respect for faith and belief in a higher power. Why would they take an atheist or scientific view? It's often inhumane - concerned with the few and against the many. All those "lesser humans" would be done away with if those without faith had their way. Not to mention extreme regime control over child-birth, age limitation, and intelligence.

Atheism is the way to hell on earth. But that is just my inane opinion.

Really I thought Elzon1 did a pretty good job with this, though I wouldn't have worded it so bluntly,
and just because some of us don't believe in god, it doesn't mean we aren't loving and caring people without good morals and ethics.

I don't believe in god and the only "higher" (as you put it) power I believe in comes from within us, within all living things. We are this light you speak of.

Its like we all have a light switch and some people need rewiring or to just turn it on.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 20/6/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Tearman

And I am open to that. Here's what bothers me.

1. I was on my side (sleep paralysis occurs when laying flat on your back)

2. I woke up on my back after the fight. I had strain in my arms and stomach and was exhausted.

3. I don't move about when I sleep.

Pretty much everyone moves in their sleep, even I do sometimes and I'm not a restless sleeper at all.

The reason you most likely were strained in your body is most likely because you fell asleep on the couch, they may feel comfortable but don't offer the same support as a bed does.

What you experienced was a dream, sometimes they can be very realistic to the point where you think your mind couldn't possibly create something like that but it can.
Your case is left even worse by saying you were watching conspiracy shows before you fell asleep.

Edit: You didn't answer my other reply to you? I wonder why.....
edit on 20-6-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Yep, I stopped there too…. I can just imagine the ET saying “who” and then bending the OP over for his anal prod.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

If it wasn't real maybe something is cluing you in on things that happen to others..Personally, I think
you did the right thing and thus loosened its hold on you..either the lucid dream or real interdimentional
beings. Asleep, you were vulnurable let's say. Maybe they thought they could have you for the mere
taking but alas you had a weapon..a not so secret weapon against such approaches. I think anyone
who reads your story can learn something or at least they cannot say they had no idea what to do when
something like this happens to them.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I wan to say it was about Area 51.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I can get behind that. If only the majority that don't believe in a "higher way of being" would get behind that. Know what I mean?

I don't disagree with the sentiment, though I do disagree that atheism leads to anything "higher" in regard to the possibilities that face us. Most atheist put faith in science and the system, and scoff at anything that deviates from it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

What other question ? I'll answer it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

This reply ?

Oh sure. I said in my OP that I believed watching the tv played a role in the experience. But what about people who were not watching tv ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join