It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mzungu
admit it, you're all screwed, you puny scientologists!

"learn to swim, see you down in ARIZONA BAY!" -bill hicks/maynard james keenan

I'm not going to feed you any more Troll. Beg for scraps elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

i think you need to pack a pipe and SMOKE UP!

Smokin' as we speak... see, we can agree on something

who's MANDATE are YOU BLINDLY FOLLOWING!

I don't follow any mandate. I do what I want.

p.s. i can see NO GOOD RESULT from the invention of science, just more pathetic bickering

Science isn't an 'invention'. Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe. Religion is a collection of cultural systems, belief systems, and world-views that relate humanity to spirituality and, sometimes, to moral values. Obviously, science and religion are very different things. And if you truly believe that science has not benefited humanity, you should turn off your computer and head for the hills because without science, we wouldn't be having this conversation across the world, and that little island you live on wouldn't even be populated.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

admit it, you're all screwed, you puny scientologists!

Ummm... science and Scientology are not in any way related. Like the other organized religions, Scientology is just another cult.

"learn to swim, see you down in ARIZONA BAY!" -bill hicks/maynard james keenan

Please, don't tarnish the reputation of Bill Hicks by including him in your nearly-illiterate blatherings.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraDOSEcious

WTF!?

i'm asking you to FEED YOURSELF!

grow the hell up and evolve or i will destroy you, puny earthling.

shut the f**k up and READ MY THEORY IN MY SIGNATURE!

I AM BILL MOTHERFEIJOA HICKS!

Dear Mister "UltraDose",

Allow myself, to introduce, myself.
-AUSTIN "POWERS"

[edit]"I BET E.T. WOULD RIP YOU TO SHREDS!" -some genius[/edit]
edit on 22/6/12 by mzungu because: i just HAD to include that AMAZING quote from earlier!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wow, what a brilliant experience. Everything in our little universe is subject to the word of God. Alien, demon, devil, ghost, violence, rapists, everything bad can be stopped by using the word of God. Its the most powerful weapon we have at our disposal. If you don't believe me, try it. An ex girlfriend told me she stopped two different rape attempt's by using the word of God. When I get thoughts in my mind I don't want there, I repeat over in my mind "Jesus Christ is Lord of all" and my mind is cleared of bad thoughts instantly. I know this sounds crazy but as I said before, try it yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Originally posted by draco49
Belief in Christianity is a form of dementia. I don't have be a psychiatrist to tell you that.

Is that avatar for REAL? It reminds me a LOT of this guy:

Jack Torrance: [sarcastically] I'm not gonna hurt ya...

edit on 22-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Is that avatar for REAL?

LOL yeah that's me... though I don't typically walk around with such a menacing look

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Ok, sleep paralysis is the first thing that comes to my mind. Having said that, a few years ago I dreamed about a tan Grey. Wrote a thread about him. He was not dry but more wet and a wrinkled face like a baby. There was a tall one next to him which I didn't observe.

Anyways, the day before I had written here that I didn't believe in aliens anymore. And here was the dream and the tan alien said nothing but his demeanor was: here I am! I am real! He was a bit annoyed but nor really that much.

Interestingly enough, he was standing behind a table. His chest was naked, the rest I couldn't see. The long one was dressed in a long coat or something similar.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
I don't know where this goes, really. It can fall under religion, paranormal, grey area , but it does involve interaction with an entity that is commonly described as an alien. I am sharing this because there has been debates about people not believing others abduction stories because they are all made up. Well, no. Not all of them are made up. Mines isn't. But here's the thing. I'm not sharing it because I want people to believe in aliens. I'm sharing it because I want people to understand that these experiences , while very real, are not always what they seem to be. There is a reason why I believe what I believe about aliens and it stems from my own personal experience. We all have formed our own opinion about what we believe based on our own life's experiences.

Here is what took place.

I was watching television. I do not recall what channel I was watching, but I believe it was one of those documentaries about something conspiracy related. It was one of those days where they did a whole series of difference conspiracies all day long and I had been watching for a few hours. I was laying on the couch and drifted off to sleep. All of a sudden, I felt strange. I felt like I was trapped inside my body and my body was a shell. I was laying on my side, not my back when I fell asleep. I felt a hand grab my arm and start to drag me off the couch. I kept trying to scream, but could only mumble. Whatever grabbed me had pulled me up to the point where I was now sitting on the couch looking at what was pulling on me and I finally was able to scream. I said to it.

"NO. You have no authority to be here. You have no authority to be here. NO !"

What I saw was an alien grey only it wasn't grey. It was tan. It was tan and dry. It had the head, the eyes and the body of a typical ET , but it was tan and dry. It looked angry and was still grabbing my arm trying to take me through the window. Finally, I remembered my faith growing up and what I would say when I was a little girl having bad dreams. I yanked my arm away and screamed.

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I belong to Jesus Christ. You have no authority over me. GO !"

The next thing I notice is that the entity had another one just like it behind me and when I started quoting scriptures and mentioning the words Jesus Christ. I felt it get really disgusted at my using the name of Jesus. It was angry and disgusted. Without turning around , it then communicated with the other entity in the room closer by the window and I felt that they decided on something. It angrily grabbed me again by both shoulders and pushed me down on the couch. Then, once I was laying back down, it put it's hand on my head and shoved it very hard into my pillow. I felt my brain and my scull click back together like a lego and I woke up to myself laughing and feeling like I won. I was physically tired like I had been fighting hard. And I was on my back. Not my side.

Now, that is my experience. I look at that and I can not easily explain it away to my own satisfaction. I believe the viewing related subject material on television and sleeping on the couch , combined with my Christian faith all played a roll in that experience. This was very real to me. But was it real ? Was it a demonic attack ? Was it just a dream ? Was it that sleep paralysis everyone talks about ? Was my body really moving because I felt strain in the muscles that were strained in the dream. My arms and my stomach . Did I have a seizure? Or was it real aliens who somehow recognize the authority in the name of Jesus Christ whom they seem to really hate ? Whatever happened, I won. That's a fact. I won that fight.

So when I hear others talk about their stories of abductions , I feel as though I want to tell them how to stop it, how to fight it and win. But I can't because many of them don't believe in using the name of Jesus Christ and some of them actually seek to have these experiences. I don't want to tell them what I think is really doing it or what I believe personally they are really dealing with because I could cause more damage than good. But I share my story so people know where I am coming from when I ask questions about their story. I'm not trying to be rude or obnoxious. I just know what happened to me and maybe more detail would help me find out what happened to them. Most of the time, I don't respond to their stories. I just read them and pray for that person because I believe them. I believe what they said happened to them. I just disagree with the reason that it happened.
edit on 20-6-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: grammar

How is this nonfiction?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Guy Malone
alienresistance.org...
makes a good case with his panel of scholars . . . that the critters are fallen angels.
Demons were/are fallen angels who lost their physical bodies (they had chosen so they could copulate with human women) in Noah's flood.
Not all satan's 1/3 of the former angels--the fallen angels had such bodies and certainly not all lost such bodies in Noah's flood.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Elzon1

I think your construction on
AUTHORITY and the lines of authority in the universe
is quite different
from God's construction on His authority . . . direct and delegated.
The critters have to obey things and boundaries as God has ordered them to.
In due course, they will be relegated to their . . . cells.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i am an experiencer of this phenomena, and i too wonder if this was really an 'abduction' attempt by what we commonly refer to as 'aliens'. i could care less about the color, but invoking anything doesn't work unless it really is a spirit...

there IS a fear factor which all abductees need to work on to overcome; however, if you are knocked out, it is pretty hard to overcome anything if you are unconscious and possibly drugged..many experiencers only remember bits and pieces because it was designed that way; not saying it wasn't the visitors, but i do have my doubts

i am glad that whatever it was in your house went away, of course..but i would be hesitant on proclaiming this a real 'cure' for abductions and giving many who deal with the phenomena false hope..

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Beleiving ANY history has the same issues. Ah well, I guess we're all demented to believe in any historical evidence.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

I grew up in a Pentecostal Church with a preacher for a dad. That's how they pray. Go to You Tube and watch a sermon of a Pentecostal Preacher and you will understand why I talked that way.

That's all I will address.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I believe your story man, i do. And I had my only encounters and what i learn saying Jesus Christ really pisses them off it fends them off but in fact they will hurt you before they leave.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi
I believe your story man, i do. And I had my only encounters and what i learn saying Jesus Christ really pisses them off it fends them off but in fact they will hurt you before they leave.

That's what I am saying! it pisses them off and they beat and torture you... But I don't believe they stop abducting you, they just insert a screened memory of them stopping... But hell ya! Your right!!!
edit on 22-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: spellings off

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi

That's what I am saying! it pisses them off and they beat and torture you... But I don't believe they stop abducting you, they just insert a screened memory of them stopping... But hell ya! Your right!!!
edit on 22-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: spellings off

they try to beat the stupid out of you is all.. they think you're trying to be jesus christ, so they crucify you a bit.. next time, scream out krishna! and see what happens..

teehee!

i screamed out skankenstein! when i had my abduction..

edit on 22/6/12 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by draco49

Did it never occur to you that someone with that kind of belief would also have enough will to overcome the domination of an interdimensional being?
edit on 22-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

It will never happen... sure we are strong enough too, but are clouded by all the huminity of the 3rd density... they controll you by actual brain mechanics, they know how our brain is wired and rewire it for us by the age of two. Unless we know the coding they used we will never be able to face them with full memory for longer then a few minutes... So no way!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by draco49

Did it never occur to you that someone with that kind of belief would also have enough will to overcome the domination of an interdimensional being?
edit on 22-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

It will never happen... sure we are strong enough too, but are clouded by all the huminity of the 3rd density... they controll you by actual brain mechanics, they know how our brain is wired and rewire it for us by the age of two. Unless we know the coding they used we will never be able to face them with full memory for longer then a few minutes... So no way!!!

i faced them two years ago, and they took away my memory.. luckily they left me a trail of breadcrumbs to find myself by.. YOU are one of them!

thankyou for your contribution to my salvation!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So... OP you really should pay attention to all of the people that state that it is their experience that if you mention Jesus Christ to them it makes them very upset at you and they will abuse you for it...

The key to learning about what happens to you during these abductions lies in the experiences of your fellow abductees. You simply cannot dismiss what a group of people say just cause you think that you have an understanding of what's going... most of the time what you thought happened is only a screened memory... You have to pierce the veil too understand what's going on... and your not going to get it right the first couple of dozen times...

There is no way to know before Experiencing... Don't dismiss the common abductee cause you share something with them that the aliens are afriad of...and its your ability to communicate with each other that they cannot control that's how you share and increase your knowledge and protection factor...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join