It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: I need your help in answering these questions about Lockheed Martin:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Cosmic911

post by Cosmic911
We have hardware; it's broken and we're trying to make it work on our stuff. No bodies.

From what I've read its like a giant jigsaw puzzle , each of the in the know companies get a piece of the puzzle to work on but no one has a full picture so they're all largely in the dark , Lockheed are just one of many .

The Military Industrial Complex: The Enemy from Within

Im trying to fully understand your philosophy.... Great Britain are behind all UFO technology? GE finance?? DELL???

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stinkelbaum

Im trying to fully understand your philosophy.... Great Britain are behind all UFO technology? GE finance?? DELL???

Not trying to steal your thunder Gortex, but I'll toss in a post to stink's question...I'm not sure what the significance of Great Britain's flag is on the pic. But the picture is conveying the relationship of private defense contractors and the U.S. Government. 14 of the logos on that pic belong to some of the Top 100 defense contractors for 2012; similar in government contract award for 2011, 2010, etc. Lockheed Martin takes the Top place with over $17 billion dollars in government contracts. Now getting back to the topic of UFOs. I'm certain that little evidence remains in the hands of the U.S. government or governmental agencies. Instead, it's safer to maintain such evidence and/or documentation in the hands of these private contractors because they are private. These companies are not subject to FOIA, or Freedom of Information Act requests like the government or government agencies are. Keeping UFO technology in the hands of such companies like Lockheed Martin and Raytheon guarantees these secrets will remain buried deep. Interesting is that Batelle comes in at #26...

Top 100 Defense Contractors

edit on 22-6-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Damn, I had no idea that Northrup was that far behind Lockheed.
I used to contract for Northrup and SAIC. Northrup is a great company to work for but SAIC sucks

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Damn, I had no idea that Northrup was that far behind Lockheed.
I used to contract for Northrup and SAIC. Northrup is a great company to work for but SAIC sucks

Yeah Northrup came in $8 billion dollars below LM; but $9 billion is not a bad number! They came in second place. I have a friend who works at LM as a project manager; seems to like it. Another friend works at CACI. He also likes his employer. SAIC sucks, huh?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

All I know is that when Northrup lost the contract with SAIC on the job I worked in with the DoD, things went to hell.
I would work with Northrup again,anytime but never again with SAIC

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

All I know is that when Northrup lost the contract with SAIC on the job I worked in with the DoD, things went to hell.

I'm not that familiar with SAIC, what kind of governmental work do they specialize in? What didn't you like about the organization? Having worked for several of these contractors in the past what would you say makes or breaks these companies? If you don't mind me asking, what kind of work do you do? Like I said before, I have a few friends who are employed by various contractors and I find some aspects of these organizations fascinating and interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I'm not that familiar with SAIC, what kind of governmental work do they specialize in? What didn't you like about the organization? Having worked for several of these contractors in the past what would you say makes or breaks these companies? If you don't mind me asking, what kind of work do you do? Like I said before, I have a few friends who are employed by various contractors and I find some aspects of these organizations fascinating and interesting.

SAIC is a pretty big DoD contractor.
I work in the IT field
SAIC

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join