It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast and Furious and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
From inside information it seems that Obama and Eric Holder have really screwed the pooch and are going to allow their own careers crash and burn because of it.

In the thousands of email corrospondence on the Fast and Furious fiasco Eric Holder makes direct comments about the way they handle it just the way they did the Twin Towers. Conspiring against americans and admitting that 9/11 was an inside job.

This is the bombshell that they have so desperately been trying to avoid.
It also has to do about references to obama and how impatient he had been being for results.

The PTB are pissed and there is going to be a U.S. changing event very soon. Obama is going to stop fighting. He will still put on a show but he has failed.

I would like to thank obama for such a terrific job in destroying america.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Do you know what is sad.. when more people tune in to politics than regular TV... that means there is more drama lies and cheating in government than on tv..

sad

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

In the thousands of email corrospondence on the Fast and Furious fiasco Eric Holder makes direct comments about the way they handle it just the way they did the Twin Towers. Conspiring against americans and admitting that 9/11 was an inside job.

And just how do you know this? Do you have a link or anything that says this?

edit on 6/20/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Where can we find these emails? I'd like to see this.

Originally posted by Doalrite

I would like to thank obama for such a terrific job in destroying america.

Obama didn't destroy America. America is not destroyed. Nothing more is happening than the agenda of the men behind the curtain. Even if it was being destroyed, it goes back way further than Barack Obama. Get out of that partisan thinking. Obama is just another in a long line of puppets.

In the end, it will be the Most High who destroys America, and all other blasphemous nations.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
no links.... true conspiracy

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I don't think they care about Latinos as much as they claim either....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
I don't think they care about Latinos as much as they claim either....

Nice Image....
Thanks for sharing this .....

mentalist online free

top topics

join