It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sun Dog and Odd Bird Behavior PNW(vid and pics)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
WC, what can I say? You take some amazing photos.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Look at all that chemcrap in the air.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The birds look like seagulls and it is not uncommon for them to be circling about with no pattern and in large masses...they do that around my house quite often and high up..are you suggesting they are some other type of bird...you seemed to have left it up to the viewer..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BoyMeetsWorldATS

Before the late 90's? Any evidence of that? Can you prove that statement?

Common sense?....I detect a lack of it.

I've yet to see one serious, irrefutable piece of evidence concerning the CT theories, yes I've heard the "they've admitted" argument(they, whoever that is, haven't), I've been told to look up 'Agent Orange', I've had it explained to me that cloud seeding is the same as CT's(it isn't), same goes for 'Chaff', I've been told that the sky is not normal recently by one ATSer because he saw the Moon in the sky while the sun was still up!!!! I've been told(repeatedly) to watch 'What In The World Are They Spraying' I have and I've also seen the 'evidence' in that film refuted, in fact I believe that that film is pure propaganda.

You want to talk common sense? Join these dots: The amount of aluminum CT believers say 'they' are spraying would use up over 20% of the worlds annual production and need a schedule of over 200 flights a day in the US alone. The logistics of an operation of this size are formidable, yet we do not have one single witness, one scrap of a paper trail, one shred of evidence that it is occurring, except of course the 'common sense' arguments of "look up, this cannot be normal". Add to this that since the mid to late nineties jet engines have been upgraded to more efficient designs, they produce cooler exhaust which is more conducive to contrail formation, hence the reason we are seeing more contrails nowadays, that and the fact there are more commercial flights now than there ever was, don't believe me about the engines? Google it.

edit on 21-6-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
While I agree that I have seen a whole lot more sun halos and sun dogs in my area these past two years, I can't say that I know why. Chemtrails? I dunno...but these displays have been around for a whole lot longer than planes. I would think that it has more to do with the upper atmosphere...perhaps changing jet streams or pollution or maybe even the ozone layer? As far as common sense goes, I think in order to have any we have to be logical about it. Nothing is proven, only suggested.

As to the gulls, yes I am quite certain they were seagulls. Good to know it is considered normal by some for them to act that way...I have just never seen it here. I don't know that it's normal for that large of a group to be so far from the water? Anyways, it is warm and muggy here today. Rain in the forcast, but no storm. No quakes of note so far!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Before the late 90's? Any evidence of that? Can you prove that statement?

Common sense?....I detect a lack of it.

I've yet to see one serious, irrefutable piece of evidence concerning the CT theories, yes I've heard the "they've admitted" argument(they, whoever that is, haven't), I've been told to look up 'Agent Orange', I've had it explained to me that cloud seeding is the same as CT's(it isn't), same goes for 'Chaff', I've been told that the sky is not normal recently by one ATSer because he saw the Moon in the sky while the sun was still up!!!! I've been told(repeatedly) to watch 'What In The World Are They Spraying' I have and I've also seen the 'evidence' in that film refuted, in fact I believe that that film is pure propaganda.

You want to talk common sense? Join these dots: The amount of aluminum CT believers say 'they' are spraying would use up over 20% of the worlds annual production and need a schedule of over 200 flights a day in the US alone. The logistics of an operation of this size are formidable, yet we do not have one single witness, one scrap of a paper trail, one shred of evidence that it is occurring, except of course the 'common sense' arguments of "look up, this cannot be normal". Add to this that since the mid to late nineties jet engines have been upgraded to more efficient designs, they produce cooler exhaust which is more conducive to contrail formation, hence the reason we are seeing more contrails nowadays, that and the fact there are more commercial flights now than there ever was, don't believe me about the engines? Google it.

edit on 21-6-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Easy there, Bub..

Don't lump me into the same category as the ones who told you about how much and what is actually being dumped. You have no history with me, individually, therefore the disdain you have for me is inappropriate. This is not how civilized people engage in conversations with one another. Not if the goal is to actually share information and form a consensus.

I honestly posted with nothing but personal experience as my source. Telling me that I lack common sense is deconstructive to the whole argument.

I've never seen "sundogs/halo's" at the frequency at which I'm seeing them now. It's not because I was never looking, either. I've always enjoyed nature, the 4 seasons, and anything/everthing to do with the outdoors.

Now, on any given day, you can see rainbow-mists interspersed within the clouds and big halo type effects (rings) around the Sun.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that water vapor, even under the most ideal conditions for water vapor to form condensation, will only persist in the sky for up to 90 seconds.

X mark's the spot over my city everyday & it starts at around 4-5AM. These supposed contrails persist all day and eventually form a white haze and are at a higher altitude than most cloud formations. I've witnessed the white haze occur above the clouds for the majority of the time.

[sidenote]:

oh, looky here, common sense comes into play yet again when it comes to trying to figure out the proper application for the spraying. "Why are they spraying?" is probably the most pertinent question one could ask. From what I can gather, they aren't attempting to cool the earth. This has nothing to do with "global warming". Why? I say this because if the case were preventing global warming, then a global covering would make more sense. Why only do they spray a few well placed lines in populated cities? Why not cover the entire earth-grid? (1. the cost 2. it's not about cooling the earth)

Once you rule out the cockamamie Official Story, that it's an attempt to prevent global warming, then what's left?

a) targeting human populations (what's in that stuff?, dessicated red blood cells? EW!
b) obstructing the view of the Sun from majorly populated areas (were the Hopi people right? Is it Nibiru?)
c) altering our perception of the sky (operation bluebeam? Using the nano-particles as a visual-medium/projector?)

You think I lack common sense, kid? Wake the [expletive] up!

And if you still think chemtrails are a hoax then you need to do some research of your own into what is known as "The Space Preservation Act of 2001" aka H.R. 2977. Here's a little sampler for your unenlightened mind:

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

You wanted proof? EAT IT UP!
edit on 23-6-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: some peoples' children.. gawd.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The intent behind Space Preservation Act of 2001 is many fold but for sake of staying on/near topic I will present the two most obvious and important goals of this bill.

1. With a name like "Space Preservation Act", right off the bat, this sounds like the kind of thing we should support right? Let's continue: In it, this bill discusses placing a BAN on space-based weapons. This sounds good, right?! Hell yeah! Let's ban space-based weapons so that we can no longer target individuals or mass populations via the use of exotic weaponry. Let's all sign on the dotted line and pass this bill because we definitely do not want this happening to our people (or anyone)!

So they signed it. It was passed (eventually).

BUT THERE WAS A LOOPHOLE!

2. The definitions, in this bill, of what is "space" is misleading at least and downright deceptive at worst! Here's what I mean..

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

This means that anything below 60km is still fair game for the use of mind-control and/or mood control among other exotic weaponry including chemtrails.

So the purpose was to trick and deceive the non-puppet congressmen/women, the ones not in the back pocket of the elite, into passing a bill that did the exact opposite of what it promised.

p.s. I'm not a big follower of Rense, I do not endorse or work for them, but I found a short little article on this very subject @ Rense Link. A similar disclaimer for this next link as was for the previous link, here's one about HR2977 from Carnicom.com.

Have a nice day
edit on 23-6-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Are you sure about that?

If so when did that happen?

Here is a link that you should read concerning that bill..

contrailscience.com...

And by the way, it never passed and was even presented as other bills and they all never made it out of commitee.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nice pics/vid westcoast

You are right, what you caught was not your usual sundog. There are at least two arcs present, but no parhelia (sundogs). The semi-horizontal rainbow is a circumhorizon arc, but I'm not sure what the smaller/brighter "V" shaped arc is. You might want to contact Les Cowley at www.atoptics.co.uk and ask him.

The last photo you posted appears to show the more common 22º radius halos

I've never seen any evidence that stands up to scrutiny, that there is a connection between halos/arcs and earthquakes. This notion seems to have come about after the Chinese earthquake where "earthquake lights" were filmed - it was in fact a circumhorizon arc:

Look at the colours (red on top, blue/green underneath), and position relative to the sun - it's always below the sun. All "CHAs" share these things in common.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Are you sure about that?

If so when did that happen?

Here is a link that you should read concerning that bill..

contrailscience.com...

And by the way, it never passed and was even presented as other bills and they all never made it out of commitee.

You got me. That's the only thing I wasn't sure of in my reply. Something told me I should have looked that up before I made the statement. My apologies.

To be fair, my point wasn't whether this bill was actually passed or not. It was flawed and I'm glad it didn't get passed. The point was simply that these types of weapons, and they are being called weapons by government officials, do in fact exist.

Sorry for stating an untruth. I admit, it's been a while since I followed the political and scientific news regarding chemtrails.

And do you know what this implies? That no agreement was reached for a ban on this technology.
Don't you think?

edit on 23-6-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I've seen that "Space Preservation Act of 2001" before, many times, nice try(well, not really). CT believers flog that dead nag ad nauseum.

Whatever dude. I obviously don't share your view of what the word enlightened means but hey that's cool.

So are you going to try and tell me extraterrestrial weapons(iv) are real too?

edit on 24-6-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Why don't you ask Dennis Kucinich?

Oh, I guess he's the big conspiracy nut, huh? Just making up names for non-existent weapons, huh?

Nowhere does there say anything about extra-terrestrial weapons. What are you, trolling now?
Go back to sleep
edit on 24-6-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Not bothered.

My apologies OP.

The old 'awake - asleep' rhetoric has reared its dribbling, heavily-browed, slack-jawed, misty-eyed head again, quite a dreary concept really.

With so much 'common sense' abounding, one better watch to one's own affairs lest he fall plague to the harsh 'realities' facing us mortals.

A good day to you sirs, well it would be if it wasn't for those strange hieroglyphic plumes criss-crossing the sky, hmm, makes one wonder,....anyway I'm off to purchase a chemtrail proof hat....cough....splutter....and maybe a pair of those truth-tinted spectacles I've heard all about, if I can find a pair, they seem to be in short supply these days? Oh woe is me....zzzZZZzzz....zzzZZZzzz....zzzZZZzzz....

edit on 25-6-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I recognize those sky's.

I'm 15 minutes north of everett and I witnessed a very strange cloud formation while mowing the lawn a few days ago that looks very similar to your pics. The video ( shot with an iPhone 3G doesn't come close to the depth perception necessary to explain how wierd it was.

I'm willing to upload it if anyone wants to witness it.

It's just that I'm in the shower right now and the video is on my phone.

OP, nice to see someone notices that the sky has been wonky lately. I'll post som pics of the sky of my own when I'm dry. Also, if the pics that the OP posted look like something you photographed, and your not from washington, I'd love to see them.

Pacnorwest seems to have unique skys, from my experience

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Interesting pictures, and I think the northwest does have an interesting sky. I could not get a good picture, but last month, near Portland, the sky was neon blue, it almost seemed to glow. I am not sure why, and it was probably just a really clear evening, or the change to spring, but it looked really pretty. I did wonder what caused the glow, as it was not the northern lights, but that is kind of what it looked like.

Also, I have noticed many more seagulls inland over the last year, but not lately, at least around here. Six months ago, it seemed that there were large flocks of seagulls hanging around here, which is around ninety miles from the coast. There are always a few around the river, but there were times when there were many more than usual, and many people noticed the difference.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Yeah, I don't know about you or what makes you tick.
And the only thing you can seem to do is pick me apart in what seems to be an effort to discredit my claims.

But after this post, I won't be bothered to continue this back and forth. You're way too much of a knee-jerk reactionary person to even begin to discuss anything with.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Would love to see the video...ummm..errrr...after you dry off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join