It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central Intelligence Agency's 9/11 File

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

That picture made my day!

reply to post by St Udio

Exactly. When their lies are part of the official record, then FOIA releases are just part of the disinfo.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I always get a strange feeling inside when any government or government department or entity releases documents years later "in a show of faith" or "to set the record straight", to me it's just another cover-up as documents and video evidence can be tampered with during this time.

All that TPTB need do is add some juicy bits and delete some juicy bits to make a document look official.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Wow. Interesting to say the least. Like you said, this stuff is usually classified for years before it gets released. I haven't been able to read the entire document yet so I'll reserve my comments but it's either a show of good faith, or nothing significant will be contained in the documents.

S&F!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just a quick thumbs up advisor,

Thanks for posting this one.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Am I the only one who can not even bare to LOOK at any more lies disguised as "Intelligence"?

I think this picture sums up this latest FOIA release quite nicely!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantien

and when is a report meant to read like a novel...
... oh when you wanna shove it into some gullible minds.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Here we are, two decades later, and still haven't received any information one way or the other, that clarified anything.

Must be really embarrassing to the decades long corrupt career parasite politicians, to keep it buried.

Politically embarrassing...

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'll get concerned when I see one saying 9/11 was an inside jab.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

all that CIA backfill info was only 'fluff' to make the sleep-walkers look good & busy

where's the 1995 tip-letter to Phoenix FBI cited, then ignored for 6 years Then in June 2001 when a 'electronic communication' urgently alerted all offices to Arabs at flight schools ?..... only 3 months prior to jet carrier operations ?

Also, the 'tip letter' named by bother-in-law a tenured FBI Agent to recognize the 'tip letter' author as a sane, stable concerned citizen who had witnessed other related activities re: Jihadists & commercial passenger jets, enemy pilot & co-pilot with 2 or more 'Strong-Arms' with plastic knives as hijacking teams for 4 operational targets

too many overpaid bureaucrats looking busy is my stand on the inattention and delay by counter terror units & FBI & cia to an extent

top topics

<< 1   >>

join