It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central Intelligence Agency's 9/11 File

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just saw this and read over it.

There is new info added that to me is a show of faith from an agency which has lost the publics.They usually never release such for 20-25 yrs minimum. The majority of material may be familiar to some, but should prove interesting to those who haven't followed as closely.

Washington, D.C., June 19, 2012 – The National Security Archive today is posting over 100 recently released CIA documents relating to September 11, Osama bin Laden, and U.S. counterterrorism operations. The newly-declassified records, which the Archive obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, are referred to in footnotes to the 9/11 Commission Report and present an unprecedented public resource for information about September 11.

Top Secret CIA Documents on Osama bin Laden Declassified

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I agree this shows some good faith even though it was obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. However, if they could just release A pentagon video, I'd believe the government so much more. This is a start, and I hope it leads to the release of more information that answers questions.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This isn't just another distraction formulated by the masters of distraction? Just asking.

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Just saw this and read over it.

There is new info added that to me is a show of faith from an agency which has lost the publics.They usually never release such for 20-25 yrs minimum. The majority of material may be familiar to some, but should prove interesting to those who haven't followed as closely.

Washington, D.C., June 19, 2012 – The National Security Archive today is posting over 100 recently released CIA documents relating to September 11, Osama bin Laden, and U.S. counterterrorism operations. The newly-declassified records, which the Archive obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, are referred to in footnotes to the 9/11 Commission Report and present an unprecedented public resource for information about September 11.

Top Secret CIA Documents on Osama bin Laden Declassified

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

If anything, it is going to show just how much our politicians were ignoring the fact that OBL was fighting a war against us. " We think Osama is planning something, but we don't have the resources to find out"

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am curious as to how many like me have lost ALL trust in the United States government. How many of you will actually believe what is in this file? I am grateful for the OP who took the time to create the thread and bring awareness to ATS. (thanks, S&F) I have lost ALL hope in these criminals dressed in suits that have subverted this nation and our entire world.

Am I the only one who can not even bare to LOOK at any more lies disguised as "Intelligence"?

Osama hasn't even been indited for the 9/11 crime. The FBI themselves said that there isn't enough evidence to even charge him or even have a trial against him. Inside job or not, why have we been saying Osama did it for so long if we don't have evidence? Why haven't we investigated?

To me there are too many people that say Osama had nothing to do with it. The first 5 minutes of the film "ZERO An Investigation Into 911" makes this so obvious:

edit on 20-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Look up Khaled Sheikh Mohammed's indictment and read the list of co-conspirators. Then get back to us.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Look up Khaled Sheikh Mohammed's indictment and read the list of co-conspirators. Then get back to us.

Your list of co-conspirators has just as much credibility as a known pathological liar and impeached president who has no problem with murder and lying to the nation under oath:

"Nine-eleven was NOT an inside job, it was an Osama Bin Laden job with 19 people from Saudi Arabia, they murdered 3000 Americans and others foreigners including Muslims and we look like idiots, to deny that the people who murdered our fellow citizens did it, when they are continuing to murder other people around the world." - Pres. William Jefferson Clinton

I find it very bizarre that some here will quote this known pathological liar to defend a bunch of other traitorous pathological killers. It destroys ALL credibility.

If one needs a list of co-conspirators, they need not look any further than the crime syndicate traitors posing in the White house during the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. 911 couldn't happen without slick willy's "Gorelick wall" that blinded the country and made stopping the 9-11 attack an IMPOSSIBILITY.

"9/11 wasn’t the first attack on the World Trade Center. The first one occurred under Bill Clinton in 1993"

You may recall that the lack of interagency communication was identified by the 9/11 Commission as being the direct result of an official policy of the Clinton White House. That policy was most closely identified with Jamie Gorelick. Called the “Gorelick wall,” the policy is widely referred to as the biggest reason 19 Islamic terrorists were able to attack us on 9/11. The policy mandated a separation of criminal investigators and intelligence agents. No sharing of info. Source

Jamey Gorelick was later put on the “911 Commission”, presumably to help cover up her part in making the attack possible.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Nice image, I see the key words of "DO NOT" have been redacted ... clearly blatant disinformation with an obvious agenda.

Thank you for the prompt replies. Yes I agree it is probably more of the same ole, but at least we have a little bit more of the puzzle than was available before. Even if it takes another decade to learn more, we have this to add.

Which is all that much more we have, that we didn't before.
I'm not done reading over all of it, yet.

But once I have, will post additional on what has been gleaned

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Got that document dump last week. Several hundred pages and should be online soon at 911 Document Archive. Did not really see anything new in the stack though.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There's some really interesting stuff in these new FOIA CIA docs, but so much of it is redacted that it just raises more suspicion in my opinion.

There are some very curious titles here such as:

1997-01-06 – "Terrorism: Usama Bin Ladin Trying to Develop WMD Capability," Counterterrorist Center Commentary, CTC 97-30002, Central Intelligence Agency.

1997-03-18 – "Terrorism: Usama Bin Ladin's Attempts to Acquire Uranium," Central Intelligence Agency Intelligence Report.

1998-06 – "TERRORISM: Terrorism: Bin Ladin Threatening to Attack US Aircraft," Senior Executive Intelligence Brief [Undated- Cited in 9/11 Commission Report as June 1998 p. 342].

1998-12-03 – [Title Excised] Planning by Usama Bin Ladin to Hijack U.S. Airplane, Successful Circumvention of Security Measures in U.S. Airport.

1998-12-04 – "Bin Ladin Preparing to Hijack US Aircraft and Other Attacks," Central Intelligence Agency Intelligence Report.

2001-05-24 – [Title Excised] "A Group Presently in the United States Planning to Conduct a Terrorist Operation Involving the Use of High Explosives," Central Intelligence Agency Intelligence Report.

And the infamous:

2001-08-06 – "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US," President's Daily Brief, Central Intelligence Agency.

They had plenty of warnings!

US. Bin Ladln implied in US television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would
follow the example ol World Trade Canter bomber Ramzi Yousef and "bring the lighting to America."

After US missile strikes on his base ln Afghanistan in 1993, Bin Ladln
told followers he wanted to retaliate in Washington, according to a [redacted] service.

Man, I'd love to see the full unrestricted versions...

edit on 20-6-2012 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
FOIA documents are just another means of disinfo..

try to locate a 'Tip Letter' sent to the Phoenix, AZ office of the FBI...in the April-May 1995 timeframe

about the 5 young Arab men witnessed going between classes at the Scotsdale AZ airpark for Pilot Training...Supposedly the 'tip letter' does not exist

the Tip told that the pilot trainees were potential terrorists with an intention of crashing Jets into high profile targets...
a FBI agent (an in-law of mine) was identified by name as a qualified reference that i was no kook
and was suggested as a person to head up a investigative team on Arab extremists in flight school across the USA

but "JK" never got any word or scuttle-butt about any 1995 tip letter to the Phoenix FBI
And my own individual FOIA request was a dead-end, no such document existed they said

but 6 years later ...right before the 911 operation... the Phoenix FBI office sent a important 'electronic communication' that flight schools across America were possibly harboring Arab radicals who were training to commandeer commercial airliners.... hmmmm

the timing of the Squad 16 investigations electronic communication warning to all Units
...6 years after the 'tip letter' and days before the actual 911 event...stinks
edit on 20-6-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You complain that OBL was never indicted, and then when you are told that he is indeed listed as a co-conspirator in the 9/11 attacks in court documents, you try to wave it off. Typical truther behavior.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Jamey Gorelick was later put on the “911 Commission”, presumably to help cover up her part in making the attack possible.

I believe she was put on it to protect Clinton's legacy - and by extension, help Hillary's political career.

Gorelick is a nobody. She can't make the kind of policy that resulted in that wall. It was Clinton's wall.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Nice image, I see the key words of "DO NOT" have been redacted ... clearly blatant disinformation with an obvious agenda.

LOL.

This is NOT denying ignorance.

It is propogating it....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fluffaluffagous

Glad you appreciate my sarcasm, not too many ATSers would have caught that and would presume I was literal.
Of course it did have a hint of truth to it, so the misunderstanding is a given. My wit and sense of humor is perhaps unknown to most, but I digress those who share it know better.

Bah, who am I kidding I did mean it ...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

You complain that OBL was never indicted, and then when you are told that he is indeed listed as a co-conspirator in the 9/11 attacks in court documents, you try to wave it off. Typical truther behavior.

Sure but why wasn't 9/11 listed on his FBI wanted poster ?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

I believe she was put on it to protect Clinton's legacy - and by extension, help Hillary's political career.

Gorelick is a nobody. She can't make the kind of policy that resulted in that wall. It was Clinton's wall.

Oh, I think you might be surprised at just how "dirty" Gorelick's hands were/are. Don't misconstrue that to mean she had any direct involvement in 9/11, but during the Clinton years, when one of the AQ boys needed a little help, her name kept popping up as one of those running interference. So on the one hand, you are correct that she was there to cover for Clinton. But Clinton was obsessed with Bosnia. He could not intervene directly, but he still had those guys who helped out in Afghanistan that he could count on. When they needed cover for their operations in support of that venture, Georelick more than once handled the deed.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Because he was already wanted by the FBI before 9/11 for other capital crimes. Its a wanted poster, not a resume.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

Oh, I think you might be surprised at just how "dirty" Gorelick's hands were/are. Don't misconstrue that to mean she had any direct involvement in 9/11, but during the Clinton years, when one of the AQ boys needed a little help, her name kept popping up as one of those running interference. So on the one hand, you are correct that she was there to cover for Clinton. But Clinton was obsessed with Bosnia. He could not intervene directly, but he still had those guys who helped out in Afghanistan that he could count on. When they needed cover for their operations in support of that venture, Georelick more than once handled the deed.

John, I'm aware of her involvement in all that.

But she didn't make those policies. She didn't have the power to.

Clinton did, and she followed his directives about building this "wall". And it is understandable that Clinton would want that wall when you realize that he was first, a lawyer, and was of the thinking that it was imperative that terrorists be prosecuted in court after the deed. I personally believe that he should have been more focused on preventing terrorist acts, and should have put less emphasis on the legal procedures after the fact. I believe that this was an embarassment to him and to his fellow Democrats that the great fornicator made such a terrible policy decision that resulted in a lack of intelligance flow that resulted in 9/11.

That is all I am saying.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by maxella1

Because he was already wanted by the FBI before 9/11 for other capital crimes. Its a wanted poster, not a resume.

That's the stupidest thing you ever posted here Hooper. Lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join