It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gun control led to both the Armenian genocide and the Jewish Holocaust"- Joe the Plumber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I read this and had some mixed emotions. But mostly agree with it. You take the meekest and feeblest of man, woman or child. Give them a loaded gun and they are as deadly as the most dangerous of criminals in this world. An armed society is a polite society.
International Business Times

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
They can try all they want but I promise you the day they try to fully disarm the American pubic will be the day the revolution starts. Our constitution gives us the right to bear arms and to take that away is to take away a fundamental aspect of what it is to be an American citizen. The only reason our country has not been fully taken away from us is this right.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
before saying that gun control has an effect on the actions you'd need to know how many guns were confiscated so if it was 5 guns over 3 million people then the effect is virtually zero as they may have killed a few agressors but would of been shot down quickly and thats before you take into account cultural/national preferences as given the american populace puts the ability to own guns over things like health care

and i suppose the basic thing is that its election year and the gun owning lobby are where the votes are this year so lets grease them up

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

before saying that gun control has an effect on the actions you'd need to know how many guns were confiscated so if it was 5 guns over 3 million people then the effect is virtually zero as they may have killed a few agressors but would of been shot down quickly and thats before you take into account cultural/national preferences as given the american populace puts the ability to own guns over things like health care

and i suppose the basic thing is that its election year and the gun owning lobby are where the votes are this year so lets grease them up

Did you forget that in real life versus the movies, that when you kill someone who is trying to kill you that you take their weapons and ammo and add to the cause???

Or are you saying that we should just roll over on our backs and allow them to rip out our intestines?

edit on 20-6-2012 by seeker1963 because: wrong reasoning in sentence..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
I read this and had some mixed emotions. But mostly agree with it. You take the meekest and feeblest of man, woman or child. Give them a loaded gun and they are as deadly as the most dangerous of criminals in this world. An armed society is a polite society.

Did you really read it? If you agree with it, does that mean you are laughing at this "plumber"?

While Wurzelbacher may have intended the campaign spot to highlight what he and the Republican Party believe is a hallmark of American privilege -- the ability to bear arms outlined in the Second Amendment to the Constitution -- the National Jewish Democratic Council President and CEO David A. Harris demanded an apology, saying in a statement that "to imply that these innocent lives were taken because of gun control laws is simply beyond the pale."

Really? I mean, really?

CJ

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

Did you really read it? If you agree with it, does that mean you are laughing at this "plumber"?

While Wurzelbacher may have intended the campaign spot to highlight what he and the Republican Party believe is a hallmark of American privilege -- the ability to bear arms outlined in the Second Amendment to the Constitution -- the National Jewish Democratic Council President and CEO David A. Harris demanded an apology, saying in a statement that "to imply that these innocent lives were taken because of gun control laws is simply beyond the pale."

Really? I mean, really?

CJ

I agree hitler targeted the Jews because of hate and guns would have slowed him down at best because of the numbers. The Armenians we're killed for being Christian not because they were Armenian , they were given the choice to convert to Islam , you know the religion of peace . They beheaded so many people and threw their heads in the harbor that sea going ships had there propellers fouled with human heads and hair.

new topics

top topics

join