It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the FBI Sabotaged Black America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
just a little history lesson for those who are interested..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

F&S. Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
2 mins in, fella talking to the UN in 1967, apparently ALL blacks view Africa as the motherland (bit like Hitler and the fatherland, only different sex), and also goes on about South Africa- South Africa had dubious systems yet did not have a govt that slaughtered blacks as occurred in black on black conflicts in the rest of Africa- seems to me that the issue is not so much the extremity of black massacres, just a super hatred of any perceived injustice at the hands of whitey

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

So Black people viewing Africa as their point of origin (their Motherland) is equivalent to Hitler and Nazism? Godwin's Law reers its ugly head again.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ahhhhh american history...... I love it..

And even though not all of it is good, it is history.

We should learn from it.

I think the message presented here was to bring to light AGAIN that the government did and still does have sections whom engage the american people in psyops.

Again it is history but be not decieved they arnt doing it now.

I love my country, but i know there are some actives they do that are just evil.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach
reply to post by blueorder

So Black people viewing Africa as their point of origin (their Motherland) is equivalent to Hitler and Nazism? Godwin's Law reers its ugly head again.

yeah, yeah it is

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just like crack was pushed into the projects to kill off black people?

Newsflash: Crack was put into the projects because that's the place where they could get rid of the drug more quickly, to put money in their own pockets (the alphabet agencies

As far as S.A. goes, wasn't the education system, public transportation systems, etc. better under apartheid, white rule? Well I know for sure that the Boer farmers weren't getting raped in front of their families and killed at an alarming rate under apartheid.
edit on 20-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
what! the FBI sabotaging the black people again!!!!!!!

Better call Black Dynamite!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Just like crack was pushed into the projects to kill off black people?

Newsflash: Crack was put into the projects because that's the place where they could get rid of the drug more quickly, to put money in their own pockets (the alphabet agencies

As far as S.A. goes, wasn't the education system, public transportation systems, etc. better under apartheid, white rule? Well I know for sure that the Boer farmers weren't getting raped in front of their families and killed at an alarming rate under apartheid.

yep, and unfashionable as South Africa was, we didn't see the genocides of blacks witnessed across the rest of the continent, but then again, the fashionable bogeyman, aka whitey, wasn't responsible for those...........

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
2 mins in, fella talking to the UN in 1967, apparently ALL blacks view Africa as the motherland (bit like Hitler and the fatherland, only different sex), and also goes on about South Africa- South Africa had dubious systems yet did not have a govt that slaughtered blacks as occurred in black on black conflicts in the rest of Africa- seems to me that the issue is not so much the extremity of black massacres, just a super hatred of any perceived injustice at the hands of whitey

Im just gonna leave this here...

its ironic how you focus on SA, after watching the vid for 2 min, but fail to acknowledge anything about how USA treated its own black population...

why comment if you're not gonna watch the whole thing??
edit on 20-6-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

As far as S.A. goes, wasn't the education system, public transportation systems, etc. better under apartheid, white rule?

I can't believe the arguments that are being promoted on this thread. So, let me guess. The Haitians had it better under French rule so they should have stayed slaves?

This is absolute ignorance and racism, bottom line.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

As far as S.A. goes, wasn't the education system, public transportation systems, etc. better under apartheid, white rule?

I can't believe the arguments that are being promoted on this thread. So, let me guess. The Haitians had it better under French rule so they should have stayed slaves?

Look at Haiti now. It's all rainbows and butterflies, right? Prove me wrong on that one. The Haitians have run that Country to crap, literally. They might be better under French rule, we can throw away the slavery though and even then that place would still be a third world Country.

Racism, no. Facts, yes.

Point out the racism, please, I'm in the mood to learn something new today.
Funny enough It's usually those that cry racism that are the racist.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

Im just gonna leave this here...

its ironic how you focus on SA, after watching the vid for 2 min, but fail to acknowledge anything about how USA treated its own black population...

why comment if you're not gonna watch the whole thing??
edit on 20-6-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

erm, I did watch the video, and I acknowledge wrongs were done in the US, not my fault the video uses references to South Africa which I have commented on- just alway found it ironic the outcry over South Africa (not perfect) when much worse was done to blacks in Africa at the hands of fellow blacks

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Some probably did and at the same time I wish the world had never had slaves- whether it was arabs enslaving whites, blacks enslaving blacks, jews enslaving blacks,,,,,whatever- all my wishes doesn't affect history though

Save the "racist" nonsense as well yeah.............

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Some probably did and at the same time I wish the world had never had slaves- whether it was arabs enslaving whites, blacks enslaving blacks, jews enslaving blacks,,,,,whatever- all my wishes doesn't affect history though

Save the "racist" nonsense as well yeah.............

Are you British?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

yep

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by beatbox

yep

then that explains it.

edit on 21-6-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Could you elaborate on why "that explains it"?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Probably as a reminder that the British were involved in the slave trade 200 yrs ago...yet if we go back in history every nation has at one point enslaved others..heck in Britain we were on the receiving end of it ourselves at various points...we've been invaded by the Romans, the Normans, the Angles, the Saxons, the Vikings...the list goes on...

I'm over it now...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join